Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
March 29th, 2006 at 10:08am
Bionic Stargirl:
Hello.:
Gemma. Zoe. RIP.:
I only like Drain The Blood. >_>
My brother only likes that song. He says that they're too emo. Rolling Eyes @_@
I hope you made him aware that they are not 16 year old kids with acne and crappy hair and too much eyeliner?
lmfao I did. I showed him pictures, made him listen and nope, he still think's theyre emo. But then to him, everyone is emo or chav. Rolling Eyes
.:.LittlexDreamer.:.
Geek
March 29th, 2006 at 05:23pm
well apparently coral fang is way more different then the 2 others....but why?i'll check 'em out anyway that's for sure!
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 29th, 2006 at 05:33pm
Gimme Shelter:
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
Dark:
Maybe Brody will make a new album after she loses all that baby weight.

Fatty.
I wonder what she ate when she was pregnant. Cool
Ice-cream.... chicken wings?
Just keeding.
She ate dead babies. Just to be ironic.
Shocked Ha.. ha.
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
March 29th, 2006 at 06:15pm
ChAoSdRuNkPuNx:
well apparently coral fang is way more different then the 2 others....but why?i'll check 'em out anyway that's for sure!

it is a lot different. well, it's also a lot the same. i guess it's just shittier is all.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 29th, 2006 at 06:17pm
Spirit Of '77:
ChAoSdRuNkPuNx:

it is a lot different. well, it's also a lot the same. i guess it's just shittier is all.
meh, i found coral fang was an awesome album. so was sing sing death house. they both do the job i guess
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 29th, 2006 at 06:19pm
ladyramone:
Spirit Of '77:
ChAoSdRuNkPuNx:

meh, i found coral fang was an awesome album. so was sing sing death house. they both do the job i guess

i like the first two, but i didn't like much of coral fang. and brody is incredibly overrated. she seems like she'd be one of those stupid girls who just stands on the side of the moshpit with her boobs falling out in some expensive "punk" outfit, but is too much of a pussy to ever actually enter the pit.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
March 29th, 2006 at 06:21pm
Spirit Of '77:
and brody is incredibly overrated.
yep.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 29th, 2006 at 06:24pm
Spirit Of '77:
ladyramone:
Spirit Of '77:
ChAoSdRuNkPuNx:

i like the first two, but i didn't like much of coral fang. and brody is incredibly overrated. she seems like she'd be one of those stupid girls who just stands on the side of the moshpit with her boobs falling out in some expensive "punk" outfit, but is too much of a pussy to ever actually enter the pit.
meh. some people look like they can kick your ass in the mosh pit but really they are too afraid to even enter. and some people look totally fake, but we would never know if they really can kick your ass. it;s all about expectations i guess. she probably won't be entering any mosh pits any time soon.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 29th, 2006 at 06:28pm
ladyramone:
Spirit Of '77:
ladyramone:
Spirit Of '77:
ChAoSdRuNkPuNx:

meh. some people look like they can kick your ass in the mosh pit but really they are too afraid to even enter. and some people look totally fake, but we would never know if they really can kick your ass. it;s all about expectations i guess. she probably won't be entering any mosh pits any time soon.

that's not the only reason i say she's overrated, but that's what those people make me think for some reason "i bet that person's a distiller's fan...". stupid, but it does.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 29th, 2006 at 06:33pm
Spirit Of '77:
ladyramone:
Spirit Of '77:
ladyramone:
Spirit Of '77:
ChAoSdRuNkPuNx:

that's not the only reason i say she's overrated, but that's what those people make me think for some reason "i bet that person's a distiller's fan...". stupid, but it does.
i guess coral fang is more of an "i love you" album.
yea, there's too much hype around her anyway.
whatsername x3
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
whatsername x3
March 29th, 2006 at 06:45pm
Los distillers = A M A Z I N G
Geek
March 31st, 2006 at 10:44pm
yeah coral fang is a total "i love you" album....but its true about brody in a expensive punk outfit. i hate those stores with "punk" clothes where the pants cost a 100$.like hot topic....that's fakeish.you gotta get into the more underground stores i mean come on you may find the same pants for 20 or so.but anyway i actually dont go in the moshpit but i dont stand at the side all stupid (i've only been to two concerts anyway) cause the first time i went into one i didnt know how to mosh and stuff so i totally got hurt and at the next one i was too chicken to go back but next time i'll try again and hopefully wont break my neck...i mean REALLY getting hurt i know that moshpits can get you bumps and stuff. Sad
*riddance*924*
Geek
*riddance*924*
April 12th, 2006 at 06:28pm
ahh the distillers. they awesome. i made the distillers picture thread.. go check it out if you want and post some pictures... Very Happy
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
April 12th, 2006 at 06:55pm
TreIsCool32:
Spirit Of '77:
yep.
Surprised I thought you liked her.
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
April 18th, 2006 at 08:15pm
I like them. They're pretty damn good, in my opinion.
And yes, Brody IS SLIGHTLY overrated, but i like her voice.
And no, I don't like Coral Fang. I think my favorite was Sing Sing Death House.
little pink shoez
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
little pink shoez
April 29th, 2006 at 12:01pm
the distillers are cool...
AccidentallyonPurpose
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AccidentallyonPurpose
May 8th, 2006 at 04:39pm
i fucking love the distillers i don't know about you guys...

Oh god yes. I adore them... although, I'd love to hit Brody >.>
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
May 8th, 2006 at 09:42pm
i dont really see them as a punk band, and i think they are overrated, and brody seems like a stupid whore.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 9th, 2006 at 11:26am
i like the distillers whether they are punk or not or w/e anyone calls them - i like the music i like Cool
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
May 9th, 2006 at 11:29am
TreIsCool32:
Spirit Of '77:
yep.
Register