Green Day artikler/nyheter

AuthorMessage
Jenjenjen
Falling In Love With The Board
Jenjenjen
July 3rd, 2005 at 06:28am
Tha Dudette:
Laughing han sang we are the champs Razz eller bare hørtes det sånn ut?
Kommentatoren? Eller Billie Joe?
The Trashcans
Jackass
The Trashcans
July 6th, 2005 at 03:08am
Her i Thailand har jeg kjopt et blad som heter NME. Der er det en artikkel om green day.. Skal scane den nar jeg kommer hjem.
Scout
King For A Couple Of Days
Scout
July 6th, 2005 at 07:00am
-Gro-:
Tha Dudette:

Billie Joe

Longview3(Glenni):
Her i Thailand har jeg kjopt et blad som heter NME. Der er det en artikkel om green day.. Skal scane den nar jeg kommer hjem.

Tøft! Men det er vel ikke på Thailansk eller noe sånt?
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
July 6th, 2005 at 07:18am
Tha Dudette:
-Gro-:
Tha Dudette:
Billie Joe
Øhm.. xD
Skal høre etter en gang.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
July 6th, 2005 at 07:19am
Longview3(Glenni):
Toppers. Very Happy
The Trashcans
Jackass
The Trashcans
July 8th, 2005 at 10:32am
Longview3(Glenni):

Tøft! Men det er vel ikke på Thailansk eller noe sånt?[/quote]
Det er et engelsk blad.. Nå er jeg forresten hjemme igjen, så dere får bare vente
Scout
Scout
July 9th, 2005 at 04:36am
Venter i spenning Razz
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
July 30th, 2005 at 09:25am
Green Day Start Work On 15 New Tracks
by Scott Colothan on 7/28/2005 More News Articles...

Green Day have revealed they have started work on around 15 songs for their next album.
Billie Joe says that although laying down tracks is still in the very early stages, he's happy with the way things are going.

He told billboard: "Right now, it's that no-pressure/fun stage of just getting on a four-track and coming up with some goofy stuff. Eventually, something sort of unfolds. It's exciting. The juices are always flowing."

However, Billie Joe has also said he's happy keep promoting material on "American Idiot" for the time being.

Speaking about the album, Billie Joe said: "I was just listening to the record today, to tell you the truth I'm really proud of this record. Because there's so much content in it, I think that's why it still has legs."

After the band's current American tour the punk veterans are still planning to take the album to Australia, Russia and Cuba. Billie Joe continued: "I'd love to play Russia and Cuba -- places rock shows don't normally go. After that, we'll end up sitting around and chatting about what is going to be the next album."

Very Happy
Scout
Scout
July 30th, 2005 at 09:35am
-Gro-:

Green Day have revealed they have started work on around 15 songs for their next album.
Billie Joe says that although laying down tracks is still in the very early stages, he's happy with the way things are going.

He told billboard: "Right now, it's that no-pressure/fun stage of just getting on a four-track and coming up with some goofy stuff. Eventually, something sort of unfolds. It's exciting. The juices are always flowing."

However, Billie Joe has also said he's happy keep promoting material on "American Idiot" for the time being.

Speaking about the album, Billie Joe said: "I was just listening to the record today, to tell you the truth I'm really proud of this record. Because there's so much content in it, I think that's why it still has legs."

After the band's current American tour the punk veterans are still planning to take the album to Australia, Russia and Cuba. Billie Joe continued: "I'd love to play Russia and Cuba -- places rock shows don't normally go. After that, we'll end up sitting around and chatting about what is going to be the next album."

Very Happy

yaay! Very Happy
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
August 8th, 2005 at 02:01pm
Tha Dudette:
-Gro-:

Very Happy

yaay! Very Happy

Det er vel et år til den kommer men... eek. Bra allikevel.. =)
Scout
Scout
August 8th, 2005 at 02:08pm
Catchy Chorus:
Tha Dudette:
-Gro-:

Very Happy

yaay! Very Happy

Det går jo fort det.. eller ikke.. men.. umm.. hater å vente Mad
men men...
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
August 8th, 2005 at 08:14pm
Tha Dudette:
Catchy Chorus:
Tha Dudette:
-Gro-:

Very Happy

yaay! Very Happy

men men...

FORT? Det er jo et helt skoleår til.. O_O
Scout
Scout
August 10th, 2005 at 12:22pm
Catchy Chorus:
Tha Dudette:
Catchy Chorus:
Tha Dudette:
-Gro-:

Very Happy

yaay! Very Happy

men men...

FORT? Det er jo et helt skoleår til.. O_O

um.. jeg vet.. er ikke sikker på hva som gikk av meg når jeg skrev det der...
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 10th, 2005 at 01:13pm
Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Scout
Scout
August 10th, 2005 at 02:55pm
EchoBrain:

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy ?
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 10th, 2005 at 03:02pm
Tha Dudette:
EchoBrain:

Ny CD så klart
Scout
Scout
August 10th, 2005 at 03:11pm
EchoBrain:
Tha Dudette:
EchoBrain:

Ny CD så klart

lol jeg er idiotisk Very Happy
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 10th, 2005 at 03:31pm
Tha Dudette:
EchoBrain:
Tha Dudette:
EchoBrain:

Ny CD så klart

lol jeg er idiotisk Very Happy
^_^
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
August 10th, 2005 at 04:31pm
Catchy Chorus:
Tha Dudette:
-Gro-:
Tha Dudette:
Billie Joe
Øhm.. xD
Skal høre etter en gang.

Nei, det er mer som.. "We are the champSING!".
Scout
Scout
August 10th, 2005 at 05:11pm
Catchy Chorus:
Catchy Chorus:
Tha Dudette:
-Gro-:
Tha Dudette:
Billie Joe
Øhm.. xD
Skal høre etter en gang.

Nei, det er mer som.. "We are the champSING!".

lmfao lmfao
Register