King For A Couple Of Days
Fox
May 29th, 2005 at 09:06pm
Lisa Hahn:
Fox:
LINKIN PARK SUCKS!!!

....just kidding Lisa!
I was going to kill you...
Hahaha, I got you. You know I wouldn't say that...
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 29th, 2005 at 09:12pm
Fox:
Lisa Hahn:
Fox:
LINKIN PARK SUCKS!!!

....just kidding Lisa!
lmfao then why do you have those anti-Linkin Park signs behind you?
Fox
Fox
May 29th, 2005 at 09:15pm
Lisa Hahn:
Fox:
Lisa Hahn:
Fox:
LINKIN PARK SUCKS!!!

....just kidding Lisa!

Um...*hides signs*
There's nothing behind me...
*hides life-size Scott Weiland standee*
A-hem...
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 29th, 2005 at 09:20pm
Fox:
Lisa Hahn:
Fox:
Lisa Hahn:
Fox:
LINKIN PARK SUCKS!!!

....just kidding Lisa!

Um...*hides signs*
There's nothing behind me...
*hides life-size Scott Weiland standee*
A-hem...
oh and now it’s the pants? don’t change things child...
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 30th, 2005 at 12:05pm
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Astra Slappy:
I'm not a huge fan, don't have any of the albums, but I usually find myself singing along to their singles on the radio. I agree with people who say Chester has an awesome voice and it's sad to see he's just broken up with his wife (
As far as nu-metal goes they're probably the best that's out there.
Not sure about the Jay-Z thing though, not really my cup of tea.

he didn’t broke up with Samantha...eh maybe that was a rumor..?
ok..I got info on the lp forums and it’s all rumors...first off...just because Chester didn’t wear his wedding ring in some shows & in the mtv asia awards(I think) and just because he rubbed his lips when Samantha kissed him when they won the best rock award(maybe it was because he got lipstick? Confused) doesn’t means that they broke up...it’s just bullshit,and lp association has every lp news...and I haven’t seen anything about that rumor...and if it was true, Chester would’ve said it.

I hope that, this stuff helps. Smile
and Brad is still married & I haven’t seen him with his wedding ring...that means that he just doesn’t want to loose it when he’s playing the guitar or whatever...bleh.
Hail i praise you for finding the truth
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 30th, 2005 at 12:16pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Astra Slappy:
I'm not a huge fan, don't have any of the albums, but I usually find myself singing along to their singles on the radio. I agree with people who say Chester has an awesome voice and it's sad to see he's just broken up with his wife (

ok..I got info on the lp forums and it’s all rumors...first off...just because Chester didn’t wear his wedding ring in some shows & in the mtv asia awards(I think) and just because he rubbed his lips when Samantha kissed him when they won the best rock award(maybe it was because he got lipstick? Confused) doesn’t means that they broke up...it’s just bullshit,and lp association has every lp news...and I haven’t seen anything about that rumor...and if it was true, Chester would’ve said it.

and Brad is still married & I haven’t seen him with his wedding ring...that means that he just doesn’t want to loose it when he’s playing the guitar or whatever...bleh.
lmfao
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 30th, 2005 at 03:52pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Astra Slappy:

lmfao

wouldn' you just love to know how i come up with these things Very Happy Laughing
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 30th, 2005 at 03:53pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Astra Slappy:

lmfao

wouldn' you just love to know how i come up with these things Very Happy Laughing
yeah..tell me! Shocked
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 30th, 2005 at 03:59pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Astra Slappy:

lmfao

yeah..tell me! Shocked
well i have this thing called a brain & a sense of humour *proudly shakes head*
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 30th, 2005 at 04:00pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Lisa Hahn:
Astra Slappy:

lmfao

yeah..tell me! Shocked
well i have this thing called a brain & a sense of humour *proudly shakes head*
bleh...we need to keep this topic alive! Shocked
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 30th, 2005 at 06:17pm
whoa there was a rumor that Chester broke up with his wife? i didnt hear that one, it wont happen cuz they're too happy. they're like billie and adie, they'll be together forever probably. brad's still married thats good. what about mike? is he still doing good with that chick. damn i forgot her name.
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 30th, 2005 at 06:33pm
GreenDay420:
whoa there was a rumor that Chester broke up with his wife? i didnt hear that one, it wont happen cuz they're too happy. they're like billie and adie, they'll be together forever probably. brad's still married thats good. what about mike? is he still doing good with that chick. damn i forgot her name.
it’s Anna...

blah I’m waiting for the day that Joe Hahn will marry his girlfriend or something...Laughing
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 30th, 2005 at 06:34pm
Lisa Hahn:
GreenDay420:
it’s Anna...

blah I’m waiting for the day that Joe Hahn will marry his girlfriend or something...Laughing

lol oh yah anna! the day joe gets married ill be happy and sad. happy cuz he'll be happy but sad cuz then he'll be another one of my fantasies that will be taken Laughing im sure you feel the same lisa =P
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 30th, 2005 at 06:40pm
GreenDay420:
Lisa Hahn:
GreenDay420:
it’s Anna...

lol oh yah anna! the day joe gets married ill be happy and sad. happy cuz he'll be happy but sad cuz then he'll be another one of my fantasies that will be taken Laughing im sure you feel the same lisa =P
Shifty
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 31st, 2005 at 09:52am
Lisa Hahn:
GreenDay420:
Lisa Hahn:
GreenDay420:
it’s Anna...

Shifty

lmfao well when he does make sure you don't tell lisa where it'll be cause you can just picture what will happen Twisted Evil oooooooo i'm sooo evil
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 31st, 2005 at 12:04pm
can someone explain this please!!!!
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Pushmeaway_dot_com/index.php?showtopic=517
Shocked
lifes_a_bitch_and_so_am_i
Jackass
lifes_a_bitch_and_so_am_i
May 31st, 2005 at 12:20pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
not me cuz i see nuffin as i aint a member lol
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 31st, 2005 at 12:23pm
lifes_a_bitch_and_so_am_i:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
what you can't see the picture how rude!!!!!!!!
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 31st, 2005 at 01:52pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 31st, 2005 at 02:02pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked

don't do chaz i lube you Crying or Very sad more then that hoe
Register