Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
lifes_a_bitch_and_so_am_i:
Drugs_Or_Me:
can someone explain this please!!!!
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Pushmeaway_dot_com/index.php?showtopic=517
Shocked
not me cuz i see nuffin as i aint a member lol
what you can't see the picture how rude!!!!!!!!
omg...Shocked

don't do chaz i lube you Crying or Very sad more then that hoe
damn,damn,damn,damn,damn...this is the end on the world..Shocked
Poisoned_pills
King For A Couple Of Days
Poisoned_pills
May 31st, 2005 at 03:43pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked

maybe its an old photo *praises* then again it could not be
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 31st, 2005 at 04:10pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked

It can’t be...I mean...Chaz & Sam got married in 1996...Chester didn’t look the same back them..Confused
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
May 31st, 2005 at 04:54pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked

It can’t be...I mean...Chaz & Sam got married in 1996...Chester didn’t look the same back them..Confused
fuck i didn't think of that urm OMG MAYBE I SHOULD SEND AN ANGERY FAN EMAIL TO THEM HA HA Twisted Evil
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 31st, 2005 at 05:44pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked

fuck i didn't think of that urm OMG MAYBE I SHOULD SEND AN ANGERY FAN EMAIL TO THEM HA HA Twisted Evil
lmfao you should. Very Happy
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 31st, 2005 at 08:27pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked

nooo i cant see that pic cuz im not a member. but wat's it of??
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
May 31st, 2005 at 10:35pm
GreenDay420:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Shocked
omg...Shocked

nooo i cant see that pic cuz im not a member. but wat's it of??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lplisa13/06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lplisa13/07.jpg
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 01:00am
LINKIN PARK STAR IN CUSTODY BATTLE
Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington is fighting for the custody of his 3-year-old son Draven after being hit with divorce papers by his wife.
The rocker's spouse, Samantha, has cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split and is fighting for full custody of the couple's only son.

Bennington has accused his estranged wife of trying to punish him by thwarting his visitation rights, stating, "I have every ability to care and nurture him."

Sources tell "Celebrity Justice" that custody has not yet been resolved, but in the meantime, the couple has agreed not to make any defamatory remarks about each other in front of their child.

The ex-couple have also reportedly drawn up an agreement which forbids either of them from sleeping with another partner while Draven is in the same house.

The couple wed in 1996, when Bennington credited Samantha with pulling him out of the depression that was brought on as a victim of child sexual abuse, and later cocaine addiction.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 1st, 2005 at 01:48am
Lisa Hahn:
Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington is fighting for the custody of his 3-year-old son Draven after being hit with divorce papers by his wife.
The rocker's spouse, Samantha, has cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split and is fighting for full custody of the couple's only son.

Bennington has accused his estranged wife of trying to punish him by thwarting his visitation rights, stating, "I have every ability to care and nurture him."

Sources tell "Celebrity Justice" that custody has not yet been resolved, but in the meantime, the couple has agreed not to make any defamatory remarks about each other in front of their child.

The ex-couple have also reportedly drawn up an agreement which forbids either of them from sleeping with another partner while Draven is in the same house.

The couple wed in 1996, when Bennington credited Samantha with pulling him out of the depression that was brought on as a victim of child sexual abuse, and later cocaine addiction.

omfg the unthinkable happened!! i woulda never thought in a million years they would split...thats so odd and sad Sad
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 02:36am
GreenDay420:
Lisa Hahn:

omfg the unthinkable happened!! i woulda never thought in a million years they would split...thats so odd and sad Sad
yeah..Crying or Very sad
Revenge_o
Geek
Revenge_o
June 1st, 2005 at 05:50am
that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm sad now
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
June 1st, 2005 at 07:27am
I think my friend likes them..i liked on of there songs but i forgot what it was called
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 1st, 2005 at 09:46am
Lisa Hahn:

where did you get that????
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 01:53pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:

I got it from google...you just search for Chester Bennington rumours and tada!
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 1st, 2005 at 02:00pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:

geeze why didn't i think of that
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 02:02pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:

geeze why didn't i think of that
Laughing I don’t know if I’m crazy...but...maybe one of them cheated? Shocked
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 1st, 2005 at 02:05pm
ooo yeah & i was gunna draw Chester for my art prodject now i don't know who to draw
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 02:15pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
ooo yeah & i was gunna draw Chester for my art prodject now i don't know who to draw
um...maybe Mike?
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 1st, 2005 at 02:21pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
um...maybe Mike?
i already drew him for my shaded picture
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 02:24pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
um...maybe Mike?
i already drew him for my shaded picture
um....Joe?
Register