Poisoned_pills
King For A Couple Of Days
Poisoned_pills
June 1st, 2005 at 02:29pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
ooo yeah & i was gunna draw Chester for my art prodject now i don't know who to draw
um...maybe Mike?
i already drew him for my shaded picture
um....Joe?
urm dunno i was currently drawing Ian Watkins from lostprophets but my teacher had a go at me cause i didn't do it properly i was like fuck you its fineso i did a collage over it so now i have to find 2 people to draw from any band or something to do with music
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 02:39pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
ooo yeah & i was gunna draw Chester for my art prodject now i don't know who to draw
um...maybe Mike?
um....Joe?
urm dunno i was currently drawing Ian Watkins from lostprophets but my teacher had a go at me cause i didn't do it properly i was like fuck you its fineso i did a collage over it so now i have to find 2 people to draw from any band or something to do with music
damn...um...Brandon Flowers..what other bands you like??
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 1st, 2005 at 03:05pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
um...maybe Mike?
um....Joe?
its ok now i've found something
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 1st, 2005 at 03:06pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
um...maybe Mike?
um....Joe?
its ok now i've found something
ok..
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 4th, 2005 at 02:44pm
ha ha i saw chesters house on cribs ha ha he makes his own clothes lmfao with a company also he likes beer omg i laughed so much at the end cause joe said 'we wont be around nex year so see you on the worst bands sumfing or other' crap i forgot! but it was funni
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 4th, 2005 at 09:49pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
ha ha i saw chesters house on cribs ha ha he makes his own clothes lmfao with a company also he likes beer omg i laughed so much at the end cause joe said 'we wont be around nex year so see you on the worst bands sumfing or other' crap i forgot! but it was funni
I have that episode in my computer..muahahaha

"In a year from now we probably won't be around, so we'll see you on 'Behind The Music.'"

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
The Staci
Jackass
The Staci
June 4th, 2005 at 11:37pm
Meteora is good.
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 6th, 2005 at 03:42pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:

"In a year from now we probably won't be around, so we'll see you on 'Behind The Music.'"

ooooooooo thats was it Laughing i thought he said 'in a year from now we wont be around so we'll see you on BAD music' lmfao
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 6th, 2005 at 05:25pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:

ooooooooo thats was it Laughing i thought he said 'in a year from now we wont be around so we'll see you on BAD music' lmfao
lmfao
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 6th, 2005 at 08:40pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:

lmfao

ahaha i have that on my comp too! joe's hilarious.
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 7th, 2005 at 01:38am
GreenDay420:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:

lmfao

ahaha i have that on my comp too! joe's hilarious.
he is. Cool
billiejoesgf
Geek
billiejoesgf
June 7th, 2005 at 01:59pm
yeah they are after Greenday.
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 7th, 2005 at 02:22pm
billiejoesgf:
your sign scares me...
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 8th, 2005 at 01:20pm
Lisa Hahn:
billiejoesgf:
your sign scares me...
lmfao do you mean her sig Shocked or sign Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 8th, 2005 at 08:42pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
billiejoesgf:
your sign scares me...
lmfao do you mean her sig Shocked or sign Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ill take you to the Candyshop..lmfao
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 9th, 2005 at 12:11pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
billiejoesgf:
your sign scares me...
Ill take you to the Candyshop..lmfao
ooooooo candy candy can i come PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a good ikkle girl i swears Twisted Evil
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 9th, 2005 at 12:26pm
i think LP are better live
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 10th, 2005 at 02:46pm
The Gustavinator:
OMG they rock live i saw them live once & i got them live on two dvds they rule & they are so cool & calm woah!!
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 10th, 2005 at 02:48pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
OMG they rock live i saw them live once & i got them live on two dvds they rule & they are so cool & calm woah!!
chesters voice is doing better live and rob is the fucking shit drummer live too, their live shows are awesome, and if they ever come to sweden im so gonna see them!
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 10th, 2005 at 02:50pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
lmfao am I only one that puts motion the A Place For My Head song from the Live In Texas dvd? Shifty
Register