[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
sayno2emo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sayno2emo
August 11th, 2005 at 12:42pm
my best friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last week, she had a choice and she chose the right one. i admire and respect her in every way, she is the strongest person i know and she is only 17. no way am i for abortion, to kill a helpless child before it even has the chance to let you love it is murder. plus im a christian.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 11th, 2005 at 12:46pm
that's great Very Happy
but as said, she made a choice that felt right for her.. but others might not want to have the baby and then I think it's important that they have the choice to NOt have it..

it's better to do it in a hospital where it's safe insted of throwing yourself down a stair or sticking something sharp up your vagina in hope that that will remove the baby!
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
August 11th, 2005 at 12:53pm
^ Yup, it's important they have the choice and that there are proper places with qualified people where they can get it done. So they don't have to go to extremes. (Like throwing yourself down the stairs)
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 11th, 2005 at 05:02pm
Ipod:
I take your beliefs to consideration and admire you believe in something. But i personally think its still wrong when a 14 year old could have become something great but gave it away because she gave birth to a baby who will never know its real mother. But thats just my opinion x]

two words

cesarian(sp?) section
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 11th, 2005 at 05:10pm
zdf_jammin:
Ipod:
I take your beliefs to consideration and admire you believe in something. But i personally think its still wrong when a 14 year old could have become something great but gave it away because she gave birth to a baby who will never know its real mother. But thats just my opinion x]

two words

cesarian(sp?) section

huh? what do you mean?
that it's better for a 14 year old to cut her stomach open! Shocked
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
August 11th, 2005 at 05:34pm
_lit up:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
True, but the child could grow up to be someone AMAZING. Some great step forward in moral rights, or anything like that. Even if they don't ever meet there mother. And like I said, I think the mother would have died anyway, so at least another life comes from the death. And also(commonly, anyway)it's a girl that chose to have sex before she was ready, I know that isn't always the case, but it's common- especially today.

Or the child could be the next Hitler. Or it could die at the age of 2 from meningitis. Or the mother could have a miscarrige. o_O (a.k.a what's your point?)

I agree with you *unwanted*.

So nobody should have a baby because of a chance? I didn't say the baby would be perfect, but you basically said that the world should have ended with Adam and Eve because not everyone is a good person.
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
August 12th, 2005 at 05:29am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
_lit up:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
True, but the child could grow up to be someone AMAZING. Some great step forward in moral rights, or anything like that. Even if they don't ever meet there mother. And like I said, I think the mother would have died anyway, so at least another life comes from the death. And also(commonly, anyway)it's a girl that chose to have sex before she was ready, I know that isn't always the case, but it's common- especially today.

Or the child could be the next Hitler. Or it could die at the age of 2 from meningitis. Or the mother could have a miscarrige. o_O (a.k.a what's your point?)

I agree with you *unwanted*.

So nobody should have a baby because of a chance? I didn't say the baby would be perfect, but you basically said that the world should have ended with Adam and Eve because not everyone is a good person.

No. I reckon if Eve had wanted to have an abortion she should have been able to.

what I was trying to point out was to say "the child could grow up to be someone AMAZING" is a stupid argument because the child could just as easily grow up to be someone evil.
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 12th, 2005 at 05:33am
Christ peoples. Just let everyone have their own opinion WITHOUT disagreeing with it and insulting them and saying they're wrong.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 12th, 2005 at 05:33am
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
August 12th, 2005 at 05:36am
Ipod:
Christ peoples. Just let everyone have their own opinion WITHOUT disagreeing with it and insulting them and saying they're wrong.

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but this forum is sposed to be a place where we can Debate and discuss important issues.
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 12th, 2005 at 05:39am
_lit up:
Ipod:

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but this forum is sposed to be a place where we can Debate and discuss important issues.

Fine. You'd be suprised how many people you actually offend.
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
August 12th, 2005 at 05:43am
Ipod:
_lit up:
Ipod:

I think you'd be surprised to find how much I am not.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
August 12th, 2005 at 07:12am
Who's offended? Abortion is a sensative enough issue so not everybody is going to agree. If people are offended when someone disagrees, then they shouldn't be in a debate forum.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 12th, 2005 at 04:53pm
Tainted:
_lit up:
Ipod:

well, if they are so easily offended.. they shouldn't come here at all.. this place is here so thata people can debate and discuss Rolling Eyes to say what they mean..
Beth (wgaf_218)
Jackass
Beth (wgaf_218)
August 15th, 2005 at 03:55am
Well... I've talked to my dad a lot about this, and I still don't fully understand it. He didn't exactly say if he agreed with it or not, but he said that a woman has the right to abort her child because God gave us free will. She aborts her child, but knowing that she will have to answer to God in the next life.

Some people are totally against it, saying that you are messing with God's plan. Well think about this:
A woman gets raped by a psycho criminal, and gets pregnant. Now remember, God gave us free will. No way can you say that this was in God's plan. He works in mysterious ways, but He's not malicious Confused
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
August 15th, 2005 at 05:22am
i reckon its fine to have an abortion, because, i mean, if its small enough to be aborted then the baby(?) hasnt exactly lived, and if you get pregnant when youre young or something and thats why you want to get an abortion i figure its okay because if you have the baby it may not have a good life anyway because you'll be busy with school or whatever and may not be able to look after it properly. although i spose theres always the option of adoption [hey it rhymes!]...

yeah, but what would i know, im a retard!
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
August 15th, 2005 at 11:33am
I'm completely against it unless the girl has been raped. In all other cases I think the reasons for abortion are pathetic. If she got pregnant young then it's her own decisions and lack of responsibilty that got her there so she should have to deal with it. Basically if you're not mature enough to have a kid, don't have unprotected sex. it's really not that hard.
and when people have abortions when they find their child will be disabled I think its really cruel. I know they claim that the kid would never have a happy life but does that mean all disabled people in the world are miserable? no it doesn't. My cousin Ewan is in a wheelchair, awaiting heart and lung transplants and still the happiest kid I know. yeah it's hard but it's worth it to save a life if you ask me
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 15th, 2005 at 01:48pm
it's up to the person in question, if they can live with themselves or not and if they feel they can cope with a child or the circumstances surrounding it....
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
August 15th, 2005 at 01:51pm
abortion is alright with me, as long as it's for the right reasons. i mean, in some cases, the fetus could be fatal to the mother's health. but doesn't something have to be born to be alive??? yes! and what if the mother can't take care of the baby, or it's a teenage pregnancy? then those are what's considered the right reasons. but if you just get an abortion because you don't want the baby, then that's just plane stupid. you can always put the baby up for adoption, you can at least let it live.
gothfairypunk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gothfairypunk
August 16th, 2005 at 10:00pm
I don't agree with abortion in most cases, like the cases of a girl who is having sex and is scared to tell anyone, well u know what too damn bad thats your fault the baby didnt choose to be formed so the least you can do is give it the right to be born and give it to a family who cant get pregnant. or if you got drunk and had unprotected sex sucks to be you, have the baby and either keep it or give it up do not kill it.

or if you do need to have an abortion there are few reasons,
[a] rape- that said it may be hard to have the baby, but maybe someone else would adopt it.
[b] death- if you or the baby will die then it should be decided what is best, sometimes its not known what will happen but if you know that the baby or you wont survive giving birth then abortion is what has to be done. if the baby will have aids then dont bring it into the world it will only suffer.

i do not agree with abortion its horrible but i cant stop anyone either, i just wish i could make them see that there are people who would love to have kids and cant, while others dont want a child and are murdering them
Register