[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 04:13pm
Okay, this is how ive always seen it. abortion should be illegal everywhere. its exactly like murdering a child. you take the baby out of the womb and therefor you have taken a life. a person who gets an abortion is downright selfish. They obviously have no respect for the gift of life when so many others pray for it. if they dont want the child, thats understandable, she could be young, unemployed, single or just not ready, but why desrtroy the life you created? why not just let someone adoipt it, thats perfect, because so many people cant have children and they pray that they can bring a life into this world and by adfoption you can give them the gift of a child, whereas abortion helps noone, it simply murders the life in side you. that baby now will never walk, talk , fall in love, make friends or just even live. also if your religious abortion is murdering so in the eyes of god your a murder, thats not good since Jesus said "let the little children come to me" and he loved kids. and last but not least if they didnt bother to use a condom whos fault is that? if you didnt bother to use a condom then dont punish the baby for somthing you did wrong. If the person was respnsible enough to have sex they should have been responsible enough to use a condom and live with the consequences,

sorry if i got a little heavy its just how i feel.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 04:15pm
^ oh ya if the condom split or it was somthing like that theres still adoption
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 4th, 2005 at 04:16pm
Fade2Black:
Okay, this is how ive always seen it. abortion should be illegal everywhere. its exactly like murdering a child. you take the baby out of the womb and therefor you have taken a life. a person who gets an abortion is downright selfish. They obviously have no respect for the gift of life when so many others pray for it. if they dont want the child, thats understandable, she could be young, unemployed, single or just not ready, but why desrtroy the life you created? why not just let someone adoipt it, thats perfect, because so many people cant have children and they pray that they can bring a life into this world and by adfoption you can give them the gift of a child, whereas abortion helps noone, it simply murders the life in side you. that baby now will never walk, talk , fall in love, make friends or just even live. also if your religious abortion is murdering so in the eyes of god your a murder, thats not good since Jesus said "let the little children come to me" and he loved kids. and last but not least if they didnt bother to use a condom whos fault is that? if you didnt bother to use a condom then dont punish the baby for somthing you did wrong. If the person was respnsible enough to have sex they should have been responsible enough to use a condom and live with the consequences,

You make a good point, and i agree with most of what your are saying. But, i do think abortion should be allowed in special cases. What i agree with, is if a woman has an illness etc, so her life is in danger due to pregnancy. However, i dont agree with a woman choosing abortion beacuse a baby is an 'incovenience' or anything like that.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 04:23pm
Fade2Black:

What about rape? Why should the woman have to suffer the pain of labour when it's not her fault? And all the emotional distress? And if it was a 13 year old for example who got raped. Why should she have to face the discrimination all because of a bastard of a man?
What if having the child was putting the mother at risk? She might die from it? Should she still not be allowed an abortion? You'd just let her die?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 04:35pm
if rape came into it, why cant adoption still work? and im not talkin about lifr/death situations, i mean if you had to get to get rid of the baby or ued die thats understandable, im talkin bout just not wantin the baby so ya get an abbortion
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 04:41pm
I just explained about rape above if you'd have read it properly.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 05:05pm
still, i think adoption, two wrongs dont make a right, but its your opinion and respect you and i respect you opinion.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
November 4th, 2005 at 05:27pm
i dont exactly think its right, but if it has to be done, it has to be done.
and i wouldn't consider it murder if the fetus was under 5 weeks old.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 4th, 2005 at 05:49pm
Fade2Black:
if rape came into it, why cant adoption still work? and im not talkin about lifr/death situations, i mean if you had to get to get rid of the baby or ued die thats understandable, im talkin bout just not wantin the baby so ya get an abbortion
Does this world really need any more orphans?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:03pm
addoption...asin people who say cant have kids could get the kid...that wouldnt be an orphan
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 4th, 2005 at 06:27pm
Fade2Black:
addoption...asin people who say cant have kids could get the kid...that wouldnt be an orphan
There'd be never enough takers.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:29pm
THERE IS! the mother could keep the baby or send it to a family member if she wished
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 06:31pm
What if the mother or none of the family wanted the baby?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:33pm
adoption

look at the end of the day its the own mothers personal choicr and nothing you or i can change that , i just told you what i thought.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 4th, 2005 at 06:34pm
Fade2Black:
THERE IS! the mother could keep the baby or send it to a family member if she wished
It seems so simple now, but it probably isn't that simple.

My point is, that there's nothing so valuable in life. The 'child'/'fetus' doesn't know what they're missing, which is nothing.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:55pm
I dont really know. when im older im going to adopt.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 4th, 2005 at 09:24pm
Just like as if:
I second that.
Except for the genius-part, maybe that was a bit exaggerated.

That's a veeeery personal opinion of mine, it's a belief, can't prove it wrong, can't prove it right.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
November 5th, 2005 at 12:08am
you know, people argue the whole "adoption" thing as the obvious answer when it's just happening to some random person, but what if it were you? would you want to go through the labor and the contractions, and the mood swings and morning sickness and all the other shit that goes all with the pregnancy unless you truley wanted to have a child for your own? probably not.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 5th, 2005 at 03:45am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
you know, people argue the whole "adoption" thing as the obvious answer when it's just happening to some random person, but what if it were you? would you want to go through the labor and the contractions, and the mood swings and morning sickness and all the other shit that goes all with the pregnancy unless you truley wanted to have a child for your own? probably not.

Yes i would!!!!!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 06:38am
I definatly wouldn't. Especially if I were raped.
Register