Animal testing.

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 13th, 2006 at 11:22am
I'd be dead if it wasn't for animal testing, no two ways about it Confused. You've got to think...Is it me or those lab mice in the corner? Who do you choose?

The human race will always seek to save its own first, then we help the animals. From our point of view, we come first, we are the most important.

For the lab mice in the corner, from their point of view, their fellow mice are the most important.

It's all relative. Evolution dealt us these cards, it could just as easily have been us in the corner with the giant lab mice testing substances on us because a little baby lab mouse has leukemia and they need a cure for it.

Now that scenario may sound absurd, but it is the truth.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 13th, 2006 at 01:23pm
Bloodraine:
I'd be dead if it wasn't for animal testing, no two ways about it Confused. You've got to think...Is it me or those lab mice in the corner? Who do you choose?

The human race will always seek to save its own first, then we help the animals. From our point of view, we come first, we are the most important.

For the lab mice in the corner, from their point of view, their fellow mice are the most important.

It's all relative. Evolution dealt us these cards, it could just as easily have been us in the corner with the giant lab mice testing substances on us because a little baby lab mouse has leukemia and they need a cure for it.

i was about to write something like that Wink
It's true if it wasn't for some rat it would be us getting tested.
We wouldn't be here if it was like that Cool
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 14th, 2006 at 02:14pm
Bloodraine:

yeah but evolution also gave us the cards to deal with it.
LadySaraCool69
Jackass
LadySaraCool69
March 14th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Magne:
Bloodraine:

TRUE
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 14th, 2006 at 02:19pm
Magne:
Bloodraine:

Pardon?

I don't really understand the point you are trying to make.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 14th, 2006 at 02:24pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:
Bloodraine:

Pardon?

I don't really understand the point you are trying to make.

we are given tha chance to deal with illnesses and if a few rats or mice have to die to do it then so be it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 14th, 2006 at 02:42pm
Magne:
we are given tha chance to deal with illnesses and if a few rats or mice have to die to do it then so be it.

Aah, I see.

And once we've cured our illnesses, I've no doubt we'll move on to start curing the diseases of animals, too.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 15th, 2006 at 12:16pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

Aah, I see.

And once we've cured our illnesses, I've no doubt we'll move on to start curing the diseases of animals, too.

there are people who cure animals they're called vets!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 15th, 2006 at 12:25pm
Magne:
Bloodraine:
Magne:

Aah, I see.

But compare the amount of care we get to the amount of care animals get...

It pales in comparison.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 15th, 2006 at 12:28pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:
Bloodraine:
Magne:

Aah, I see.

But compare the amount of care we get to the amount of care animals get...

It pales in comparison.

yeah i agree but i also think that we has humans are more important than animals, animals are on this earth to eat and there is no way around that, if we all became vegetatrians the Bovine cows would become extinct.
imrad_xx
Jackass
imrad_xx
March 24th, 2006 at 12:23am
i think animal testing is wrong.. those poor poor animals
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 11:15am
[bitter-sweet-twisted]:

Those poor poor little girls with leukemia...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 24th, 2006 at 05:16pm
Bloodraine:
[bitter-sweet-twisted]:

yeah what about the people who lives depend on life saving medication, how many of you are asthmatic those inhalers were tested on animals, i dont agree with make up being tested on animals and all my make up is animal friendly but i do have to take medication.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 27th, 2006 at 01:39am
Magne:
Bloodraine:
[bitter-sweet-twisted]:

yeah what about the people who lives depend on life saving medication, how many of you are asthmatic those inhalers were tested on animals, i dont agree with make up being tested on animals and all my make up is animal friendly but i do have to take medication.

Well then how about you have the animal testing done on you? You be the guinea pig for once. Would you like that?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 27th, 2006 at 03:08am
Bloodraine:

Thats a fair point, I never thought of it that way.

I definatly don't agree with cosmetics and products like that being tested on animals, though
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 27th, 2006 at 03:17am
I dont see the point of having animal testing for cosmetics- a rabbit will never look sexy to me, even with the best shade of lipstick!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 27th, 2006 at 05:55am
roll_on:
Magne:
Bloodraine:
[bitter-sweet-twisted]:

Well then how about you have the animal testing done on you? You be the guinea pig for once. Would you like that?

people do have medicines tested on them ok not to the extent where animals do but they do, I am on medication which is on trial
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
March 27th, 2006 at 06:25am
Sure, test on animals if it'll save a humans life but you gotta remember that animals have different build up then humans, so if something doesnt affect them, it doesnt mean it wont affect us.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 27th, 2006 at 06:31am
that_bass_line:
Sure, test on animals if it'll save a humans life but you gotta remember that animals have different build up then humans, so if something doesnt affect them, it doesnt mean it wont affect us.

That is true.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 27th, 2006 at 06:42am
that_bass_line:

which is why these drugs are after extensive testing are realised to people for testing.
Register