Mibba Blog
November 1st, 2005 at 02:10pm
rehab~reject:
Preter:
rehab~reject:
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers
You hate the Islam? Dude... that's a whole religion, isn't that a bit stereotypical?

so....

fuck that shit

If I see moslim, I have my negative thoughts about this person.

I just dont like most moslims I know of
Yes, but you probably just don't like them because of who they are... not because they're muslim.
You know, that's like me saying "I hate people with brown hair, because once, these people I know were mean, and they had brown hair."
It's stereotyping and it's not fair. And it's really quite offensive... for all you know I could be muslim.. someone here could... It's completely ridiculous, hating a whole religion.

Its probably been said a billion and one times before, but you cant just generalise people like that. Its slightly ignorant to just assume theyre a bad person because they are a muslim, or hate them for that particular reason alone.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
November 14th, 2005 at 07:43am
quote="rehab~reject"]
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers
You hate the Islam? Dude... that's a whole religion, isn't that a bit stereotypical?[/quote]

so....

fuck that shit

I just dont like most moslims I know of[/quote] Yes, but you probably just don't like them because of who they are... not because they're muslim.
You know, that's like me saying "I hate people with brown hair, because once, these people I know were mean, and they had brown hair."
It's stereotyping and it's not fair. And it's really quite offensive... for all you know I could be muslim.. someone here could... It's completely ridiculous, hating a whole religion.[/quote]

Well, I dont see why you cant like a whole relegion, because these people believe and stand for things that I hate.

Like:

Wearing a burka in class, How can you teach people or even talk to people when you dont see there whole face?

Lets face it the islam is an relegion wich just does not fit in our society.

sorry for the bad grammar....
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 14th, 2005 at 09:26am
I believe that we are taught rascism by the goverment and politicains, please before people go of on me let me explain, i moved my family from a rural quite area in S wales to a big town up north and when i applied for my children to go to school i was told by the school that my son wanted to go to "sorry we cant take your son " and when i ask them why not because i knew that they had places left they simply said to me "i am sorry but we have to keep the 20 places avaliable for asylum seekers" and again i was told while waiting on the council housing list that there are houses empty but they are also kept for asylum seekers, the system is wrong because goverments and politicians are making the country rascist, i didnt vote and will never vote for the BNP, but also saying that my daughter was called a sheep shagger by children in her year group and the head teacher said that it was just a bit of harmless fun which my daughter found very upsetting, i then said if my daughter was calling a young girl "nigger" my daughter would be called out ASAP and she told me that perhaps i was being unreasonable so for me rascism cuts both ways. I am not racsit and i never will be but i can understand why some people are.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2005 at 11:40am
[quote]
Preter:
quote="rehab~reject"]
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers
You hate the Islam? Dude... that's a whole religion, isn't that a bit stereotypical?

so....

fuck that shit

I just dont like most moslims I know of
Yes, but you probably just don't like them because of who they are... not because they're muslim.
It's stereotyping and it's not fair. And it's really quite offensive... for all you know I could be muslim.. someone here could... It's completely ridiculous, hating a whole religion.

Well, I dont see why you cant like a whole relegion, because these people believe and stand for things that I hate.

Like:

Wearing a burka in class, How can you teach people or even talk to people when you dont see there whole face?

Lets face it the islam is an relegion wich just does not fit in our society.

sorry for the bad grammar

But our society would be pretty plain and boring if it wasn't for all the different religions and diverse cultures that belong to it. I'm sure many Islamic people think that Judaism or Christainty or whatever don't fit into their society, but its not our place to judge people based on their religion. I like the fact that we have such rich and contrasting mix of races, religions and groups all woven into one society.

One final point, how can you hate a person for wearing a burka (or any other kind of religious garment for that matter). Surely its the person underneath the burka, the kameez, the yarmulka that matters most. Its ever so slightly shallow, and for them wearing these things means a lot to them.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
November 21st, 2005 at 01:31pm
This thread actually kinda scares me.

Racism is...yeah no need to explain, we all hate it.

About the asylum seekers.. Alot of people from my country(Latvia) are moving to England and Ireland because it's impossible to live a normal life here where the government just wants to steal everything from you.My dad is working in the UK for some time and me and my family have decided that I'm gonna finish the 9th grade in this school that I'm in right now and I'm gonna study in England next year. Don't hate me now. Most of you mentioned aylum seekers as those who leave their country because they're not accepted there (because of their race, nationality, etc) but people just go looking for a better life in a country where you can live like normal people do. Live not survive.

So...yeah
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 21st, 2005 at 04:28pm
What I don't get, is that if racism isn't an issue in today's world, then why are we still hearing so much about it. WHY CAN'T THE WORLD JUST MOOOOVE ON!
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 21st, 2005 at 04:33pm
'Cuz there are always people who are out of date
GD_punk_rocker_13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD_punk_rocker_13
November 21st, 2005 at 05:58pm
being a racists is bad...mi boyfriend is black and i am white...i don't care
GD_punk_rocker_13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD_punk_rocker_13
November 21st, 2005 at 06:01pm
is anyone here?
TresFine
TresFine
January 4th, 2006 at 08:18pm
Harry's Hip Molestor:
its sick, pointless and pathetic. simple as.

i agree with you.there is no need at all for racism.people are all human and color of there skin shouldnt matter.its just stupid
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2006 at 08:50am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
What I don't get, is that if racism isn't an issue in today's world, then why are we still hearing so much about it. WHY CAN'T THE WORLD JUST MOOOOVE ON!

The sad fact is, Racism is still an Issue in today's world.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 01:11pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

The sad fact is, Racism is still an Issue in today's world.

That's what I'm saying, I should have put speechmarks round that. People say it isn't an issue. But ohhh it is.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 01:45pm
it always was an issue, and as far as i'm concerned it will always be an issue. i havent experienced rasicm but there are so many ignorant people out there that it cant be avoided. comments that a few small minded people say, well, you gotta try and accept it and realise that you're not as small minded as them. but it's easier said then done...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 6th, 2006 at 09:44am
i think it's stupid aswell, but should it be tolerated if an english person is racist against let's say for example a welsh person, because we get called "sheep shaggers" "leek lovers" and the newwiest one is "your the only gay in the village" and vice versa if welsh people are racist against the english "carrot crunchers" come to mind. So rascism is just not whites being against blacks but also whites being against whites.

My little girl came home from school very upset one day and she told me that there was a group of kids at school calling her a sheep shagger so when i spoke to her teacher and told her that if my daughter was calling them nigger then the story would be differant and she told me that i was being stuppid and whites can't be racist against people of they're own colour.

Should that be tolerated?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 6th, 2006 at 11:15am
tre_cool_is_god:
i think it's stupid aswell, but should it be tolerated if an english person is racist against let's say for example a welsh person, because we get called "sheep shaggers" "leek lovers" and the newwiest one is "your the only gay in the village" and vice versa if welsh people are racist against the english "carrot crunchers" come to mind. So rascism is just not whites being against blacks but also whites being against whites.

My little girl came home from school very upset one day and she told me that there was a group of kids at school calling her a sheep shagger so when i spoke to her teacher and told her that if my daughter was calling them nigger then the story would be differant and she told me that i was being stuppid and whites can't be racist against people of they're own colour.

lmfao Welsh people are so fucking cool!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2006 at 11:16am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:

Seconded! lmfao

I wish I was welsh, man...I have a welsh name already...
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 6th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:

Seconded! lmfao

I wish I was welsh, man...I have a welsh name already...

welsh people own!!! i have some welsh in me Laughing and mah last name is EVANS!!! WOOO!!!! yep. i was on some random chat today and there was this idiotic wannabe nazi thin gin there just generally being a twat and everytime i would pm her she would just close the window, and them called me stupid for questioning her nazi ness... if someone like that came face to face with a group of people they held a grudge against because of their colour, they wouldnt be so acid tongued... unless they had a fucking death wish of course...
fender
Geek
fender
January 7th, 2006 at 04:45pm
i totally dont understand racism to me it just isnt plausable i just grasp the concept of some one being attacked for the colour of thier skin, it makes no difference. and as for asylum, i think that we should do all we can to help these people they are fleeing from poverty and all the other things mention in thie thread already, we have an awful lot in comparison and we should there for do all we can to help them. maybe the government insted of either sendig them back or spendign money on them rather than native citizens then maybe the governemt should not be so dumb and offer support in thier own country's and deal with it that way and until they do this, asylum will carry on and many will not like it and it will be a lose lose situation!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 8th, 2006 at 02:08pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:

Yeah they rule i am welsh and proud, just look at the lost prophets, manic street preachers, stereo phonics, FFAF, and many more, in fact me sir name means "of the elves" and i have a tattoo on my ankle saying in Tengwar Cursive = language of the elves, saying my name
Relion
Relion
January 8th, 2006 at 02:45pm
Actually, some Asylum seekers aren't as innocent as some people think.
Somebody who goes to my friend's school comes from India or wherever, and this person told my friend that as soon as she gets her education they are going straight back to where they came from. My mum doesn't like them, you should hear her ranting and raving about them to go back to their own country.
And, we allow them to build their temples here, but if we went over wherever and asked to build a Church, i don't think they would let us. But again, since my mum has negative opinions on them then i don't think i should be posting in this thread, but i felt the need to say that.
Register