Racism/ Aylum Seekers

AuthorMessage
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 8th, 2006 at 05:25pm
Relion:
Actually, some Asylum seekers aren't as innocent as some people think.
Somebody who goes to my friend's school comes from India or wherever, and this person told my friend that as soon as she gets her education they are going straight back to where they came from. My mum doesn't like them, you should hear her ranting and raving about them to go back to their own country.
And, we allow them to build their temples here, but if we went over wherever and asked to build a Church, i don't think they would let us. But again, since my mum has negative opinions on them then i don't think i should be posting in this thread, but i felt the need to say that.

Yeah, because we're tolerant and they're not...
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 9th, 2006 at 12:42pm
the reason that many of us are racist is that they are allowed to have council houses and benefits and to a certain degree we are pushed aside while they are getting all they want, now that is not my view that is some one i know but i can to a certain degree understand what she is saying.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
February 1st, 2006 at 10:11am
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:
i think it's stupid aswell, but should it be tolerated if an english person is racist against let's say for example a welsh person, because we get called "sheep shaggers" "leek lovers" and the newwiest one is "your the only gay in the village" and vice versa if welsh people are racist against the english "carrot crunchers" come to mind. So rascism is just not whites being against blacks but also whites being against whites.

My little girl came home from school very upset one day and she told me that there was a group of kids at school calling her a sheep shagger so when i spoke to her teacher and told her that if my daughter was calling them nigger then the story would be differant and she told me that i was being stuppid and whites can't be racist against people of they're own colour.

Should that be tolerated?

lmfao Welsh people are so fucking cool!

Seconded! lmfao

I wish I was welsh, man...I have a welsh name already...

welsh people own!!! i have some welsh in me Laughing and mah last name is EVANS!!! WOOO!!!! yep. i was on some random chat today and there was this idiotic wannabe nazi thin gin there just generally being a twat and everytime i would pm her she would just close the window, and them called me stupid for questioning her nazi ness... if someone like that came face to face with a group of people they held a grudge against because of their colour, they wouldnt be so acid tongued... unless they had a fucking death wish of course...

so.....

welsh people are much cooler than other people......

let me see if I get that .....

is this rascism (remember racism does not have to be negative) ????

not all welsh people are cool
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2006 at 11:06am
Preter:
so.....

Racism is always negative.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to others. Now, a lot of people have an affection for Welsh people in particular because really they are quite a unique type of people. We were not of the belief that Welsh people are the only true race. I myself am English, so that puts paid to your theory as to me being racist.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 1st, 2006 at 11:50am
Preter:
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:
i think it's stupid aswell, but should it be tolerated if an english person is racist against let's say for example a welsh person, because we get called "sheep shaggers" "leek lovers" and the newwiest one is "your the only gay in the village" and vice versa if welsh people are racist against the english "carrot crunchers" come to mind. So rascism is just not whites being against blacks but also whites being against whites.

My little girl came home from school very upset one day and she told me that there was a group of kids at school calling her a sheep shagger so when i spoke to her teacher and told her that if my daughter was calling them nigger then the story would be differant and she told me that i was being stuppid and whites can't be racist against people of they're own colour.

Seconded! lmfao

welsh people own!!! i have some welsh in me Laughing and mah last name is EVANS!!! WOOO!!!! yep. i was on some random chat today and there was this idiotic wannabe nazi thin gin there just generally being a twat and everytime i would pm her she would just close the window, and them called me stupid for questioning her nazi ness... if someone like that came face to face with a group of people they held a grudge against because of their colour, they wouldnt be so acid tongued... unless they had a fucking death wish of course...

so.....

Rolling Eyes

No. Because I'm not discriminating or saying anything nasty. I'm saying they're cool. Same as I say the Irish, the Geordies and the Australians are cool. I also say A7X and Cradle of Filth are cool.
It's an opinion. There's a fine line between opinions and racism, but trust, me, that was not rasicm, because I didn't say they were better than any other race. I just said they were cool.
No-one here is being racist.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 1st, 2006 at 02:03pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Preter:
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
tre_cool_is_god:

Seconded! lmfao

so.....

Rolling Eyes

No. Because I'm not discriminating or saying anything nasty. I'm saying they're cool. Same as I say the Irish, the Geordies and the Australians are cool. I also say A7X and Cradle of Filth are cool.
It's an opinion. There's a fine line between opinions and racism, but trust, me, that was not rasicm, because I didn't say they were better than any other race. I just said they were cool.
No-one here is being racist.

what is was saying was that if its ok to call a welsh person a sheep shagger shouldnt it be ok the other way around aswell? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
February 1st, 2006 at 03:21pm
Asylum seekers are the scum of the world, like leechs they suckthe lifeblood of our country. I have nothing againstblacks but am sick of the benifits they are given and how they use us.

They squirm through europe becasue the other countrys turn them away to get to Britain - The soft touch.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
February 1st, 2006 at 03:31pm
PanicOfBeliever:
Asylum seekers are the scum of the world, like leechs they suckthe lifeblood of our country. I have nothing againstblacks but am sick of the benifits they are given and how they use us.

They squirm through europe becasue the other countrys turn them away to get to Britain - The soft touch.

Article 14 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights reads as follows:
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.

(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions against non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

Is it really fair to say what you just said based on a generalization based in no fact whatsoever? The UN says that they have that right, just as you would have that right should you need to exercise it. Under such circumstances, you would have a very different opinion of asylum seekers, I'm sure. Be careful of the generalizations you make.
Smile, you're dead!
Jackass
Smile, you're dead!
February 1st, 2006 at 03:39pm
I live in 'Malmö', Sweden. We've got a lot of foreigners here and about 50 percent of 'em steal, vandalizing and are general unpleasent.
So here you can tell where the preconceived notions comes from.

Malmö was once upon a time a heatly and rich city but now the municipality has a lot less money, partly from giving subsidies to the bastars who wont ge a job.

Yeah, my opinion is that you should absolutley not like someone less just becouse of there skincolor but here, malmö, you can feel the hate grow stronger and stronger.

People should defentely do something about this.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
February 1st, 2006 at 07:51pm
PanicOfBeliever:

I like that guy/girl

I dont agree with him, but he alleast has an opinion and doesn't jump immidiatly on the bandwagon
Preter
Idiot
Preter
February 1st, 2006 at 07:52pm
Bloodraine:
Preter:
so.....

Racism is always negative.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to others. Now, a lot of people have an affection for Welsh people in particular because really they are quite a unique type of people. We were not of the belief that Welsh people are the only true race. I myself am English, so that puts paid to your theory as to me being racist.

Just testin'
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 11:20am
PanicOfBeliever:

...You're British, right?

Well, do you know that you, sir, are descended from Asylum seekers?

It's in our blood. Viking, Saxon, Jute, Angle, Celtic, Roman blood, whatever. We're all ancesters of asylum seekers. Even the first 'Briton' tribes were western europeaners. Unless you can trace your family tree back, oh, 4,000 years or so when the first stone age hunter-gatherers inhabited our island.

That's just one of the reasons why I get so irritated by people unjustly bemoaning Asylum Seekers.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
February 2nd, 2006 at 12:20pm
We wernt claiming benfits then though were we? No we had to work for our bloody selves.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 12:27pm
So you're saying that only Immigrants sit on their arses all day and claim benefits?

Not so. We British are just as bad, if not worse. In fact, I'd say we are worse. It is a well known myth perpetrated by the BNP amongst others that Immigrants move in, steal our houses, our jobs and sponge off the state. You ever feel like you're repeating youself?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:21pm
Bloodraine:
So you're saying that only Immigrants sit on their arses all day and claim benefits?

Not so. We British are just as bad, if not worse. In fact, I'd say we are worse. It is a well known myth perpetrated by the BNP amongst others that Immigrants move in, steal our houses, our jobs and sponge off the state. You ever feel like you're repeating youself?

My cousin is seeing an asylum seeker and he is working for his supper and in fact he said that he would never claim benefits.

But the goverment do give them houses.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:25pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:

My cousin is seeing an asylum seeker and he is working for his supper and in fact he said that he would never claim benefits.

True, true. I'm not disputing that.

But you have just shown that most asylum seekers are decent people who don't claim benefits unless necessary. And i'd like to get rid of the stigma attatched to the words 'Asylum Seeker'. Asylum means a place offering protection and safety; a shelter. Now, who could refuse a fellow human being that?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:29pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:

True, true. I'm not disputing that.

But you have just shown that most asylum seekers are decent people who don't claim benefits unless necessary. And i'd like to get rid of the stigma attatched to the words 'Asylum Seeker'. Asylum means a place offering protection and safety; a shelter. Now, who could refuse a fellow human being that?

But that is just one example they are not all like that, that would be like saying that they all want to blow us up with suicide bombers.

I think however if they are not in threat in they're own country then they should be slowly taken back.

Oh and my cousions boyfriend is a decent guy who would do anything for you if you ask him, and he makes her happy aswell and that cant be bad.
Register