Anyone Met Green Day Before? Come Here And Say!

AuthorMessage
ZoeBowie947011
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ZoeBowie947011
December 21st, 2006 at 02:16am
My father used to live in the same community/neighborhood as the Armstrong family in Oakland, although I never really cared. Now that the family moved to Pinole, I sort of wish we could have conversed. Ohh well..
Merci Pour Le Venin
Idiot
Merci Pour Le Venin
December 21st, 2006 at 02:28am
meh i met them when i lived in oakalnd,that was before i moved to jersey though,im freakin freezing here
gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
December 21st, 2006 at 02:46am
how u get backstage passes!

i want one!

but id have to take my lil brother knowning my parents and hed ask something weird to them like oh how big is ur show or something retarted.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 21st, 2006 at 02:58am
Having_a_Blast_02:
I WANT TO MEET THEM! (sorry teenie moment). But if i ever met them i would try to treat them like normal people.

How on earth is wanting to meet a band you like teenish? Eh

I'd give almost anything to meet my favourite band, doesn't make me a "teenie".
i ate 50 eggs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
i ate 50 eggs
December 24th, 2006 at 12:14pm
when you meet them,talk to them as if they are normal,(which they kinda are) oh and tell tre i love him and give him my phone number XD
moo; cardiboi.
Geek
moo; cardiboi.
December 24th, 2006 at 12:17pm
What Lik said.
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 1st, 2007 at 11:01pm
if i met them i'd have a panic attack
not a pretty sight
Right_Profile
Idiot
Right_Profile
January 1st, 2007 at 11:12pm
Sid and Nancy:
I met Tre once. He was very funny and sweet. Then he offered me to go back to his house....
then i woke up. lmao sorry i had to do that

lmfao That was cruel! I actually believed you.

I hope to meet them before I die. My friend's aunt used to live in California and said she was in the same class as Mike and Billie Joe. She said they'd throw stuff at her. Rabblerousers.
i am amanda
Idiot
i am amanda

Mibba
January 1st, 2007 at 11:26pm
I'd kill to meet Green Day. The next time Green Day come to Vancouver, I'm going to search for their tour bus and wait for them..Actually I probably
wouldn't. If I saw them walking down the street I most likely wouldn't talk to them 'cause I'm chicken shit. -_- If I met them though...I'd be red the whole time and I'd cry for sure. My friend said she might be able to get back stage passes if Green Day play at GM place again because her uncle works there. He got her back stage passes for audio slave...dang. I'm giving myself butterflies.
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 12:10am
WelcomeTo_GD_Paradise:
Sid and Nancy:
I met Tre once. He was very funny and sweet. Then he offered me to go back to his house....

I hope to meet them before I die. My friend's aunt used to live in California and said she was in the same class as Mike and Billie Joe. She said they'd throw stuff at her. Rabblerousers.

Laughing
That's still cool, though. Those hooligans. XD
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:08am
mike signed my md p-bass and he's like 'fully sick you bought my bass' and im like 'yeah man, but you're bass stinX' and he started to cry
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:54am
xXAmagadXx:
mike signed my md p-bass and he's like 'fully sick you bought my bass' and im like 'yeah man, but you're bass stinX' and he started to cry
Yah, that's nice. XD
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:23am
yes. and i'm trying to paste the autograph pic in here but my mobile wont send it to my laptop. -_-
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:41pm
L I Z A R D.:
xXAmagadXx:
Yah, that's nice. XD

lol holy shit how many posts do you make a day??!?!?!?
Gerard Way.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Gerard Way.
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:59pm
i never met them...would love nothing more than to, and it would probly fulfill my one goal in life...but i probly never will....
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 01:21am
WelcomeTo_GD_Paradise:
Sid and Nancy:

Lmao, I'd so believe that. *imagines young Billie and Mike sitting at the back of the classroom disrupting people* xD
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 09:49pm
xXAmagadXx:
L I Z A R D.:
xXAmagadXx:
Yah, that's nice. XD

lol holy shit how many posts do you make a day??!?!?!?
A lot my dear.
The Hippy
Geek
The Hippy

Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 10:09pm
I was so close to climbing on stage while I was crowd surfing I could practically smell Billie Joe's hair gel!! Then the fuckin big as hell security guard or whatever pulled me out of the crowd as im about to fly up on stage, and set me down on my feet! He told me he was helping me because I was about to overtake a "nasty fall" but he ruined my mission of being on stage with Green Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summon Spirit Luna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Summon Spirit Luna
January 10th, 2007 at 03:15pm
Dude, I live in Oakland(I live on 6th street, a street from Gilman Street) and I have been traveling the streets at night(lol actually most of the day) just to find my Lords so I may worship them in their presence. I live about 10 minutes from their old house on Telegraph Ave. I always go to that place to do my daily meditating and it's like a shrine I like to stare at it most of the time before hunting my Lords down. If I had a car, I'd go to Berkeley :'( But alas! My grandpa has to drive me places! He took me to Rudy's Can't Fail Café though! The coffee there was *sighs dreamily* so awesome....
Healthy Body Sick Mind
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Healthy Body Sick Mind

Mibba
January 10th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Lunar_Sixx:
Dude, I live in Oakland(I live on 6th street, a street from Gilman Street) and I have been traveling the streets at night(lol actually most of the day) just to find my Lords so I may worship them in their presence. I live about 10 minutes from their old house on Telegraph Ave. I always go to that place to do my daily meditating and it's like a shrine I like to stare at it most of the time before hunting my Lords down. If I had a car, I'd go to Berkeley :'( But alas! My grandpa has to drive me places! He took me to Rudy's Can't Fail Café though! The coffee there was *sighs dreamily* so awesome....

Ha I live in Berkeley take the BART around that's what I do. Hang out at Rudy's on weeknights I ran into Mike there back in November.
Register