All-Black Schools

AuthorMessage
->Insert Name Here<
Idiot
->Insert Name Here<
June 27th, 2005 at 05:50am
I think its ridiculous, people should not just see race they shoud see someone as a person. What does it matter if they are one race or another, even if this does happen the schools will have the same criculm (sp), and it would just be a waste of government funds, the money could be spent on other things then another school just because people are racist.
(If none of that made sense then I apologise)
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
June 30th, 2005 at 07:43pm
i think its cool, i mean if some cities want a community
of there own, thats fine.
I have seen an all black school/city.
Its not a big deal.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
July 1st, 2005 at 11:26am
->Random Reject<-:
I think its ridiculous, people should not just see race they shoud see someone as a person. What does it matter if they are one race or another, even if this does happen the schools will have the same criculm (sp), and it would just be a waste of government funds, the money could be spent on other things then another school just because people are racist.
(If none of that made sense then I apologise)

i agree with a lot of what you're saying!
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 04:36am
i think that is racism (reverse racism, but racism all the same) and is fucking bullshit. i dont seewhy people cant just intermix and all just get along. we're all people after all.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:23am
Absoulutley fucking ridiculous. Why should black and white people be treated differently than each other?
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:51am
eberneezer_egghead:
Absoulutley fucking ridiculous. Why should black and white people be treated differently than each other?

exactly. and didn't the nation fight to abolish separate schools all those years ago? why do they suddenly want to go backwards? ... though now it could be a reverse discrimination and theyre giving the blacks better schools or whatever. but even so, it's all racism. like giving the whites better schools way back when.

this is why people like malcolm x suck. he was just as racist as all the white people who didnt like the blacks...
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:54am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
eberneezer_egghead:

exactly. and didn't the nation fight to abolish separate schools all those years ago? why do they suddenly want to go backwards? ... though now it could be a reverse discrimination and theyre giving the blacks better schools or whatever. but even so, it's all racism. like giving the whites better schools way back when.

this is why people like malcolm x suck. he was just as racist as all the white people who didnt like the blacks...
I really don't know whats up with the world today. I can't remember what his name is, but the president for somewhere in africa, he wanted to shoot all the white people because he felt that his country was for blacks.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:57am
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
eberneezer_egghead:

I really don't know whats up with the world today. I can't remember what his name is, but the president for somewhere in africa, he wanted to shoot all the white people because he felt that his country was for blacks.

that's so fucked up! people in this world arejust so brainwashed to think a certain way or prefer one thing over another that they dont even bother to think "does this make any sense? we're all people, but yet we treat our dogs and pet fish better than we treat some fellow humans."
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 11:30pm
I don't really like this idea. I mean, why? Why can't they just mix us all up?
greendayman94
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendayman94
September 3rd, 2005 at 09:31am
yeah it is sorta bad, but if they want it then let them do it.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
September 5th, 2005 at 12:45pm
i think everyone should be together.
we shouldnt be disqualified because of skin colour.
*silver stars*
Geek
*silver stars*
October 19th, 2005 at 07:30am
Thats not the way forward. It will separate people more, in their religious or ethnic groups. But people in schools do sometimes hang out in groups of the same religious or ethnic group, is it just natural human instinct Question
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
October 19th, 2005 at 07:33am
It's so stupid, people are racist because they are ignorant and probably don't know a person for who they are, they just see them and discriminate them. We are all human beings, our looks don't make a difference to how we feel inside. That really pisses me off how people think we are different to other races and colours, it doesn't make a difference!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 19th, 2005 at 01:05pm
I think that's fucking awful. When are human beings going to realise that it's just SKIN!!!! Jeez!!1111
Ilse
Ilse
October 19th, 2005 at 08:16pm
Dumbasses.

It's WRONG. And obviously soem black people don't give a shit about how far they've come if they're willing to be back in 1930.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
October 19th, 2005 at 08:17pm
September_has_Ended:
Dumbasses.

It's WRONG. And obviously soem black people don't give a shit about how far they've come if they're willing to be back in 1930.

^^^
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
October 19th, 2005 at 08:45pm
Hmmm, I believe that would be segregation, something we did away with in the 60's and 70's. So no, they are not new ideas, it's just stupid people not learning from history's mistakes.
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted
October 20th, 2005 at 07:00am
i reckon that has got to be one of the stupidest thing ive heard of for ages!
i spose coz ive lived in saudi arabia and gone to schools where there are people from all over the world in the same school as me, it annoys me even more. but at my school, there are christians and muslims, blacks and whites. we all get along just fine. so i really dont see the need to separate everyone.
it seems the world, instead of moving forwards, is in fact going backwards.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
October 20th, 2005 at 10:37am
all black school isn't any better than all white school.. it's important that people learn other cultures and learn that it's ok with people with other skin colour!
Quit Reading My Name
Jackass
Quit Reading My Name
October 20th, 2005 at 11:56am
I don't thnik it's right - did you ever hear of equal education and right?! This policy would undo all of the work that martin luther king did!

Sorry, it just really annoys me - it's just the colour of your skin.
Register