All-Black Schools

AuthorMessage
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 14th, 2006 at 08:04am
ok, so some black kids might be under achieving and need the extra help, but there's no need for a whole new school, thats just a whole new means of isolation, id tell them to fuck off and help me more instead of trying to isolate me from my friends... silly fuckers.
Kiru
Geek
Kiru
January 14th, 2006 at 03:51pm
That's one of the stupidest things I've heard of so far this year.

I mean, geez.

Racist-much?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Just because whites did it doesn't mean African-Americans should be all "Oh, we should SO get our own schools 'cause they did."

It's just...Neutral
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 14th, 2006 at 04:05pm
Kiru:
That's one of the stupidest things I've heard of so far this year.

I mean, geez.

Racist-much?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Just because whites did it doesn't mean African-Americans should be all "Oh, we should SO get our own schools 'cause they did."

It's just...Neutral

i dont think that's the case, well it isnt here... in britain is was, 'many afro carribean children are under achieving they should be all taught together' dunno whats gwaanin in the u.s
nasse_noff
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nasse_noff
January 14th, 2006 at 06:16pm
I don't really see the point in having own schools for black people. I think that the differences beetween the races will become wider, if that happens.
Line & Sinker
Idiot
Line & Sinker
January 15th, 2006 at 03:12am
its segragation. if there wasnt racism there wouldnt be a need. i do not see why colour of skin should determine whether a child is suited to a school. its stupid
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 15th, 2006 at 12:10pm
Humanity would be taking a huge jump backwards if they decide to go ahead with this, its offencive and pointless
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:26pm
clean_with_409:
i think its ridiculous!!
its racist and its thoughtless and I do not agree with it!!
What's next, we seperate the people with British background from the people with Polish? Like this is all just STUPID!! FUCKING STUPID! I mean, we're all probably mixed by now!! We're all the fucking same, why the fuck do we need to be seperated in schools!
ok i am black and i think that it is ridiculous. i do know that they're some blacks out there and i know that there are some at my school who would want to be separated from the white people and it's so gay. some black people think that all white people are racis and i know this because i go to school with these idiotic people!
Kitti
Kitti
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:29pm
DirntyGirl101:
clean_with_409:
i think its ridiculous!!
its racist and its thoughtless and I do not agree with it!!
What's next, we seperate the people with British background from the people with Polish? Like this is all just STUPID!! FUCKING STUPID! I mean, we're all probably mixed by now!! We're all the fucking same, why the fuck do we need to be seperated in schools!
ok i am black and i think that it is ridiculous. i do know that they're some blacks out there and i know that there are some at my school who would want to be separated from the white people and it's so gay. some black people think that all white people are racis and i know this because i go to school with these idiotic people!

People who are racist, or people who think all white people are racist?
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
January 25th, 2006 at 04:07pm
I don't agree with it and think that every school should have a mix of pepople with different culltures
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 25th, 2006 at 04:29pm
Is it really racist? Are they forcing them to go to this school? It is a matter of choice as I understand and ibelieve they have a right to it. Its not segragation, as it would involve it being forced.

Its not racist, its a choice. Although Whites should get simalar treatment with their own schools, as Im sick of racist black people I meet getting away with anything they want, I complain about anything they do - I'm a racist.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
January 25th, 2006 at 11:10pm
i think its dumb its racist and its gonna be segragation againg like it was in the 60's and stuff
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 26th, 2006 at 08:29am
Can we say "segregation," class? Goood!

...Jebus, this whole "separate but equal" shit was TRIED. It's not gonna work, and it's only gonna inflame what racism is still in the world today.

(This is NOTHING that anybody hasn't already said, but the hell with it.)
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 14th, 2006 at 02:21am
So...are all boys and all girls schools basically segreating the two sexes and therefore a form of sexism?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 14th, 2006 at 03:42am
Anji:
So...are all boys and all girls schools basically segreating the two sexes and therefore a form of sexism?

no because it has been prooven that girls will learn better without the distraction of boys and vice versa.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 14th, 2006 at 06:52pm
people are people...just because their skin tone is different doesnt mean they should be separated completely..its outragious!!!!!!
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 14th, 2006 at 07:21pm
We are all equal, regardles of race, sex or whatever
Blank_blank
Geek
Blank_blank
February 15th, 2006 at 02:30am
Geez, after all the fighting over getting mixed schools in the first place, people really want to change it back? right... Does anyone know the reasons for why school division was brought up?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 03:12am
yesterdays_hero:
Geez, after all the fighting over getting mixed schools in the first place, people really want to change it back? right... Does anyone know the reasons for why school division was brought up?

go on enlighten me with your wisdom?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 12:00pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Anji:

no because it has been prooven that girls will learn better without the distraction of boys and vice versa.
Well, in todays schools in America, not many people learn about Black history I think. I mean, I have a short personal experience of the American Public Education System, but I have my friends in higher grades and my sister below and I can't say that I ever remember studying history or my sister ever asking to help her with her history homework involving Moartin Luther King Jr. or something. So if these schools were to teach them specifically about their own history, then wouldn't that be kinda similar to why girls an...no it wouldn't. Nevermind.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 27th, 2006 at 03:03am
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]:
It's ridiculous! What is the point. Black and white school pupils should be taught together, otherwise people are going to become less understanding of eachother and there will be a big divide.

Exactly Very Happy
Register