Global warming

AuthorMessage
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 19th, 2008 at 07:13pm
Global Warming is a serious matter that Bush is seriously overlooking. I think if he took time from lodidoding he would actually see that our world and country included is having some terrible things happening. I'm sure a few of you know how Bush is letting some stupid oil company go to Antartica and drill there but did he ever think about the polar bears? Polar Bears are on the verge of extinction because of global warming and soon oil drilling. Bush needs to move them to a more stable place, in my opinion. If Bush thinks that Global Warming isn't that big of a deal then he needs to do some research.

Tell me, What's more important, keeping an animal from extinction or waiting for Global Warming to really take a toll on us.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2008 at 01:53pm
OliverSykes:
I'm sure a few of you know how Bush is letting some stupid oil company go to Antartica and drill there but did he ever think about the polar bears?

Sweetheart.... polar bears don't live in Antarctica and no country is drilling for oil in Antarctica so... Coolio
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 20th, 2008 at 03:05pm
Kurtni:
OliverSykes:
I'm sure a few of you know how Bush is letting some stupid oil company go to Antartica and drill there but did he ever think about the polar bears?

Sweetheart.... polar bears don't live in Antarctica and no country is drilling for oil in Antarctica so... Coolio

I swear I read that somewhere. Like on the NRDC website bit I can't remember where.

Now I feel like an idiot Shifty
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2008 at 04:08pm
Scars On Broadway:
Kurtni:
OliverSykes:

I swear I read that somewhere. Like on the NRDC website bit I can't remember where.

I think you're talking about offshore drilling in the Arctic region, not Antarctica. Coolio

toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 20th, 2008 at 04:13pm
Kurtni:
Scars On Broadway:
Kurtni:
OliverSykes:

I think you're talking about offshore drilling in the Arctic region, not Antarctica. Coolio

ooh. yeah, that's what i meant Mr. Green
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 22nd, 2008 at 09:54am
Maybe you meant penguins?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 22nd, 2008 at 09:54am
Btw, nice polar bear, Kurtni.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 22nd, 2008 at 01:32pm
Anji:
Why thank you. personally I like how South America touches antarctica on my extremely accurate map Con
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 23rd, 2008 at 03:44pm
Oh, that's South America? I didn't realise you were going for geographic accuracy, I thought it was more an...abstract Earth.
Princess of Punk
King For A Couple Of Days
Princess of Punk
July 26th, 2008 at 06:35pm
I am trying to stop it if you have an MSN plz plz plz join the IMathon and support tons of chaitys even one about Gobal Warming.

Bono will thank you for it.
Spider Billie
Post Whore
Spider Billie

Blog
July 26th, 2008 at 11:50pm
I think it's wrong.
And mabye if we don't stop cutting/burning stuff down now,
we'll all die.
Brian May
King For A Couple Of Days
Brian May
July 27th, 2008 at 11:52am
I feel very very strong about Global Warming.
I mean why doesnt any one care to do somthing about it?!
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
July 29th, 2008 at 07:06pm
Hardy and Moore Diva:
Bono will thank you for it.
I'm all for helping to prevent global warming but Bono can suck my hairy, wrinkly, grandpa balls.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 31st, 2008 at 03:21am
Marianne;.Macarena.:

Because it's not real.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm all for recycling and helping the environment, but I don't believe in Global Warming.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
July 31st, 2008 at 09:30pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Marianne;.Macarena.:

Because it's not real.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm all for recycling and helping the environment, but I don't believe in Global Warming.

oh hey look the earth is ~warming~, any scientist will agree, so you cant just say it dosn't exsist without any good scientific evidence.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 24th, 2008 at 07:46pm
Just because you found that chart doesn't make it 100% true. I found this. Doesn't mean it's 100% true either. Both charts could be made-up data.

Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
August 25th, 2008 at 09:31pm
Kurtni:
Anji:
Why thank you. personally I like how South America touches antarctica on my extremely accurate map Con
omg woman do you not know how to draw south america? lmfao
it doesn't look like anything
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
August 25th, 2008 at 09:38pm
we emit billions of tons of co2 into the atmostphere every six hours.
http://www.breathingearth.net/

I kept that on for a little over six hours, it gets in to the billions.

I think our earth is gonna heat up tbqh
Joel McHale
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Joel McHale
August 30th, 2008 at 11:24am
I was just talking to my mom about this and she made a really good point. The Earth has always been heating up and cooling down. It's the natural cycle of things. But I'm not gonna lie, it scares me how we're speeding up this process. I want my great grandchildren to be able to live in the same Earth that I know. I want to keep the Earth nice for my children and my children's children, and their kids as well.
a-a-a-a
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
a-a-a-a
August 30th, 2008 at 09:18pm
Well, true, i think we should all clean up or act, literally.
But i mean this whole Global Warming thing has been happening for ages.
Around 30 years ago they were saying ``The ice caps will melt in 10 years`` and other things like that.
But where are we now? Hmm. Coffee
Register