Plastic surgery

AuthorMessage
ohmyitsnoelle
Idiot
ohmyitsnoelle
July 19th, 2005 at 01:18am
I think that when people are born with like really bad disfigurments or whatever than it is a great great thing to have plastic surgery, but the people who need it, becuase they're boobs aren't big enough or their ass doesn't look right to them I think is just really stupid, like that freakin show extreme makeover, it's retarded, because I mean yea these people look ugly, but i mean god their whole face is freakin plastic after that I mean that's just my opinion and i think I'm agreeing with most people, but ya kno i just had to say that. ^_^
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
July 19th, 2005 at 03:37pm
I think that it's fine if you're needing it for health reasons or something.
But I don't think people should get it just to chnge their image. It's sort of like changing who you are as a person. You're not you anymore. I think that a lot of celbs are irresponsible because they get plastic surgery to make them look 'better and younger', and if you ask me that's sending a message to people that it's fine and normal to get plastic surgery.
If everyone got plastic surgery than we'd all be the same, plastic clones.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
July 20th, 2005 at 04:14pm
Yah, if you have a big car accident, then fine... But just to change your image? guess you could give me thousands of "good reasons" ... but, anyways, i don't think i'll ever do something like that, personnaly.
xXxBlushxXx
Jackass
xXxBlushxXx
July 20th, 2005 at 04:17pm
I think it shouldnt really matter what you look like. Its what your personality's like that counts.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 20th, 2005 at 04:43pm
I agree.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
July 21st, 2005 at 10:41am
whatsername***:
I agree.
Smile
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 21st, 2005 at 05:03pm
Very Happy
I think people should stay who they are. I don't think the media should put on this big thing about how perfect we need to look all the time
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
July 21st, 2005 at 05:38pm
Greenblade:
i think that in most cases it is unneeded and dangerous.

I agree.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 23rd, 2005 at 04:58pm
whatsername***:
Very Happy
I think people should stay who they are. I don't think the media should put on this big thing about how perfect we need to look all the time

i couldn't agree with you more, honestly, personally to me, its not what's on the outside, its the persons personality on what makes them so beautiful..
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
July 23rd, 2005 at 09:21pm
rock00chick:
i think you should be comfortable with your shape and if you think your too fat, excersise, dont moan and complain and then get expensive un-nesessary surgery.

Although i agree with you,people don't just get plastic surgery to lose weight,they get it to look better - or so much worse in some cases.
If plastic surgery is needed,for example if someone is born with a deformed face (to put it as politely as possibe) or if they have been involved in a serious accident and therefore have come out with nasty burns ect, then yeah i'm all for it.But it's when people get it for stupid reasons that i hate. Just because they want to be clones of celebritie's such as britney, or have boob jobs so that they can be the next Jorden.It's so pathetic - most of it is down to the media though.They put so much pressure on people to become Ken and Barbie.
Something that is is even worse is when young girls want to have it because of petty reasons.
At the end of the day (it gets dark - sorry!) we are born the way we are and we should only undertake plastic surgery as a last resort due to it's dire consequences and the reputation that it leves you with.
But that is just my opinion
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
July 23rd, 2005 at 09:32pm
its there for the people who really need it. If you dont need it therefore you shouldent have it done.

I mean look at the way people have turned out...

who wants to look like Jordan for christ sake!
LesbianGreenDayLover
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LesbianGreenDayLover
July 23rd, 2005 at 10:36pm
Surgery should be done for medical reasons only!

For all the other reasons people should visit a good psychologist!

I need plastic surgery myself.. because off my backproblems I must get smaller breast. I wish I didn't have to! Surgery aint fun! I guess far to many people don't realize that.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 24th, 2005 at 12:02am
um, who cares?

its someones body, and everyone else in every other board seems to think its ok to do w/e to their bodies, so why not stick plastic in it, some of you are a little hypicritical...

this is a case were its ok, because it cant not sometimes be a health crisis. and it can boost your self esteem
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 24th, 2005 at 11:54am
Favorite_Son:
whatsername***:
Very Happy

i couldn't agree with you more, honestly, personally to me, its not what's on the outside, its the persons personality on what makes them so beautiful..

that's right, people always seem kinda obsessive with the way they look rather than with who people are on the inside
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
July 24th, 2005 at 06:18pm
I think plastic surgery is only necessary if you are SERIOSULY unhappy, or you have had an accident or whatever.
billiejoeisexy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoeisexy
July 26th, 2005 at 03:18am
you should be able to do what you want if you think it will give you higher self-esteem or if you get in an accident....if you're doing it for the millionth time, though...its a little obsessive if u ask me.....
greenday_grl_1989
greenday_grl_1989
July 26th, 2005 at 03:28am
I'm going to have a breast augemtation when I'm 18. I'm going down a cup size to a B, I hate having bigger boobs and they are causing a lot of back problems acutally. I'm also going to have a little rhinoplasty, I hate my nose. If you dont believe me, look at the pictures in my myspace, my nose it huge.
greenday_grl_1989
greenday_grl_1989
July 26th, 2005 at 03:30am
LesbianGreenDayLover:
Surgery should be done for medical reasons only!

For all the other reasons people should visit a good psychologist!

I need plastic surgery myself.. because off my backproblems I must get smaller breast. I wish I didn't have to! Surgery aint fun! I guess far to many people don't realize that.

I'm getting the same thing too!
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 7th, 2005 at 01:39am
Only people who need it, such as someone who cant breathe well, or someone who has scarring that is scared to get out of their house to walk down the street, afraid that they will be made fun of..
But Pamela Anderson and Jane Fonda's surgeries dont really count.
airguitarist
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
airguitarist
August 7th, 2005 at 02:37pm
In Between Dreams:
Only people who need it, such as someone who cant breathe well, or someone who has scarring that is scared to get out of their house to walk down the street, afraid that they will be made fun of..
But Pamela Anderson and Jane Fonda's surgeries dont really count.

I agree with your statement. Personally, I just find it sad that people are willing to take that much of a risk to change who they are. But, if it makes their self-esteem rise, and they believe it's right, then hey, I guess it'll work for them.
Register