Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 24th, 2005 at 08:42am
juts take a look at micheal jackson and i rest my case
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
August 27th, 2005 at 11:58pm
Yeah I think its fine for medical reasons but to enhance your look its fine if you have 1 or 2 surgerys but thats IT. You become more unhappy with your self and its horrible how people get addicted
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 28th, 2005 at 03:46pm
there is only one part of me that I want to change but only because I really really even hate looking at it but If I ever do end up getting surgery done to fix it then it would be a long time from now
talaan
Idiot
talaan
August 28th, 2005 at 10:35pm
RockNRollHighSchool:
Yeah I think its fine for medical reasons but to enhance your look its fine if you have 1 or 2 surgerys but thats IT. You become more unhappy with your self and its horrible how people get addicted
I agree
talaan
Idiot
talaan
August 28th, 2005 at 10:36pm
Have you ever thought that you'll have plastic surgery?
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
August 29th, 2005 at 06:51am
id never have it unless i needed it, like for burns or sumtin, and i think if people wanna look like barbes its up to them but im against it
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
August 29th, 2005 at 12:17pm
I'm totally against it unless it's for medical reasons. I think it's silly to claim that a plastic nose or whatever will boost your self esteem. people should realise it's about their state of mind and not their physical state. I don't know about other people but personally I want people to like me for me and not some updated, perfected and utterly fake variation of me.
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 12:26am
There could be the chance of death and looking uglier than you did before. I won't abuse my body like that unless I have to.
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 4th, 2005 at 10:47am
id never have plastic surgery, unless it was 4 a medical reason if thatmakes sense. Cool
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 12th, 2005 at 04:20pm
[Imported From My Thread]

What Are You Opinions On This Type Of Cosmetics?
I Disagree With It [In The Main], Because I Believe People Should Be Happy With How They Look. I Know A Lot Of Teenagers [And Most Adults] Hate The Way They Look, But They Shouldn't. Everyone Is Beautiful In Their Own Way. We Were All Created In Our Bodies, And We Were Intended To Stay That Way; It's What Makes Us Individual. No Two People Have The Same Eyes, Or Feet, Or Fingerprints. I Believe Cosmetic Surgery Has Enhanced The Shallowness Of People Living In Today's World. Vanity Has Become A Real Issue, Everyone Feels Like They Have To Fit In, And Look The Correct Way. It's Pathetic. Why Can't People Just Accept Their Own Bodies? Also, Surgery Is A Drastic Measure To Get You Feeling Good About Yourself, And Often Goes Wrong. People Can Be Left Horribly Scarred, Or With Infections Growing Throughout The Whole Body In The More Extreme Cases. And All For What?? A Bigger Pair Of Breasts, Or Bigger Lips. People Even Are Having Operations To Lengthen Their Toes. WHAT THE FUCK!?! It's Inhumane, Digusting, And I Believe It Should Be Got Rid Off. It's All Ridiculously Expensive Too!! This Has Now Lead Me On To Cloning. There Are No Words Or Expressions To Describe How I Feel About Cloning, It's...It's...It's Just Dispicable! Parents Want A "Designer Baby". Why? Why Can't They Be Happy With Their Own Child? A Parent Should Be Happy With Their Child, They Should Love It And Care For It, No Matter What It Looks Like. Scientists Think They Have DIscovered A Wonderful Thing, By Being Able To Give Parents A "Perfect Baby", But Shouldn't Parents Already Think Their Child Is Wonderful. Nobody Is Perfect, It Would Be Unnatural, Yet These Kids Are "Perfect". Except For One Thing. They Aren't Naturally Made. And For Me, That Is The Worst Defect A Child Could Ever Have. Knowing That Its Parents Couldn't Love It Enough If It Was Ordinary, So They Have To Have Them Perfected In A Lab. In My Opinion, En-Sof [Or God, Or Whatever You Believe In] Has Created Sacred Human Bodies For Spirits To Live In. Not To Be Manufactered! It's Digusting And Should Be Banned!!
On The Other Hand However [Back To Plastic Surgery] The Only Thing Whereby I Do Agree With Plastic Surgery Is In A Case Of Severe Disfigument. Such As A Little Girl [I Forgot Her Name, You Might Know Her If You're From England] I Think It Was Something Like She Has 90/95% 3rd Degree Burns On Her Body, Which Were Obtained When She Was About 1 In A House Fire. She Was Just Fucking 1 Year Old, And She Didn't Deserve That! Anyway, She's Undergone Numerous Operations Trying To Make Her Look Slightly Less, For Lack Of A Better Word, Horrific. She's Nowhere Near "Normal" Again, But Thanks To Plastic Surgery Her Looks Are Slightly More Bearable To Her. I Mean She's Like 10 Now Or Something, How Is She Going To Feel When She Goes To High School? But Plastic Surgery Did Help Her, And It Saved Her Life When She Came Out That Fire.
Plastic Surgery CAN Save Lifes, And I Do Agree With It When It IS Doing That. But When It Is Used Just For Vanitiy Then I Do Not Agree With It At All And Think It Should Be Abolished.

So Yeah...Just My Opinion...What Do You Think?

Gentle Breezes And Witchly Hugs xXx
Sarah.
Sarah.
October 12th, 2005 at 08:03pm
i dunno about plastic surgery, its gross and unnecessary. i mean you cant look good forever and plastic surgery wont really make you look all that much better. the only time i would actually approve of PS is when a person needed it after being burned or something really badly, but thats IF the person wanted it, other wise, just let nature take its course and grow old...
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
October 13th, 2005 at 09:22pm
the thng that gets on my nerves is when some dumb chick get bigger boobs and complain guys are looking at them. isn't that why u got them.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 04:11pm
I used to want plastic surgery, i have a really odd nose shape that i hated for years. But now, i think it would be vain and selfish, so i've just got used to it as being a 'unique' feature of mine. Smile
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk
Geek
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk
October 15th, 2005 at 12:19am
I personally don't like it. It's like you are lying to yourself to be something that is not you. It's hard being a wonam today and seeing the images of these platic Barbie-like women out there. I don't want to be Barbie! I think it's hard to find a guy that doesn't want a plastic girl.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
October 15th, 2005 at 08:00am
i had my ears pinned back and reshaped... i kinda regret it cos i think it was so vain of me. makes me sad to think about it
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 25th, 2006 at 03:36pm
I think if somebody has been in an accident of some kind and has been scarred then they should be able to have plastic surgery, because its not like they wernt happy with their natural looks. If somebody is really depressed and down because of their looks then I guess its okay to have plastic surgery but personally I dont think its necessary unless for medical reasons, people should start to respect their bodies and be proud of them.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 26th, 2006 at 10:26am
Glenn Danzig. <3:
i dunno about plastic surgery, its gross and unnecessary. i mean you cant look good forever and plastic surgery wont really make you look all that much better. the only time i would actually approve of PS is when a person needed it after being burned or something really badly, but thats IF the person wanted it, other wise, just let nature take its course and grow old...

i dont think its unnessecary what about the women who cant hold themselves up very well becuse they have got big boobs? they should be able to have it on the NHS.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 26th, 2006 at 10:27am
Magne:
Glenn Danzig. <3:

i dont think its unnessecary what about the women who cant hold themselves up very well becuse they have got big boobs? they should be able to have it on the NHS.

To be honest that's pretty much bullshit.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 26th, 2006 at 10:36am
Bloodraine:
Magne:
Glenn Danzig. <3:

why? Bcause they are ill, and they're body makes them ill and we have a right in this country to be healthy, and its not bulllshit, explain why you think it is.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 26th, 2006 at 10:46am
Magne:
Bloodraine:
Magne:
Glenn Danzig. <3:

why? Bcause they are ill, and they're body makes them ill and we have a right in this country to be healthy, and its not bulllshit, explain why you think it is.

I believe boob jobs on the NHS are bullshit. You know why?. There are so many other cures for back problems, and how many people do you know whose breasts are too big for them?. There is also this little thing called dieting, that can get rid of some of the excess fat. If it really is that bad, and you really can't do anything about it (Probably about 0.0001% of the population, it's going to be very rare), then bloody save up.

There are so many other things to spend money on; so many other conditions that are life threatening and a damn sight more important than having big tits.
Register