Do you shower with your instrument? Do you sleep with it?

AuthorMessage
Lost_and_Confuzzeled
Geek
Lost_and_Confuzzeled
July 23rd, 2005 at 02:33pm
my guitar stays next to me at all times when im in my house. its sitting next to me now. lol.
i wud take it with me EVERYWHERE but i cant coz i dont have a case yet. but i carry at least 2 picks with me at all times.
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
King For A Couple Of Days
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
July 23rd, 2005 at 03:05pm
i keep my guitar near me as much as i can so i play it more, and for some reason i don't quite no i carry picks with me when i'm at school
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
July 23rd, 2005 at 09:27pm
i take my guitar with me to school every day and just jam in the jam room during my free periouds.
me&billiejoe*mike&
Jackass
me&billiejoe*mike&
July 25th, 2005 at 08:44am
i keeep my drumsticks in my bag just in case oi like to drum on the car seat though when its a long journey i find that funy and i do it in school, i broke my last set during band practice
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
July 25th, 2005 at 12:53pm
i hug my guitar when i have played everythin perfect, and it is always next to my bed, (well, i have a small room and it is the best place to put it,) and i love my guitar too...but i don't take showers or sleep with it, duh, well, there was somethin like a shower, but i didn't do that realy voulanterily(i hope i wrote this word right), it was rainin alot, and i got completely soaked, it was a good thing my guitar bad doesn't let no water in...wheuh, but it was a lil wet tho...and it was badly offtune the next day...
Soldasfreedom
Idiot
Soldasfreedom
July 25th, 2005 at 01:49pm
me&billiejoe*mike&:
i keeep my drumsticks in my bag just in case oi like to drum on the car seat though when its a long journey i find that funy and i do it in school, i broke my last set during band practice

Me too, the teachers hate it.... i lik winding up teachers Shocked
me&billiejoe*mike&
Jackass
me&billiejoe*mike&
July 26th, 2005 at 12:50pm
i love irritating my science taecher she picks on me and asks me questions and im always having sexual fantisies about billie joe at that point lmfao
arg-ima-pirate
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
arg-ima-pirate
August 12th, 2005 at 11:50pm
i actualy kinda did sleep wit my guitar last nite. i was playin it, then i just fell asleep. my friend took a ton of pics of it. she thought it was cute. but i bring my guitar on vacation with me.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
August 13th, 2005 at 04:57pm
cheese_for_a_day:
erm:
Drums sticks rule... but they hurt wen u hit yourself in the head with them. I was drummin and got a bit carried away and some how managed to hit myself on the head, i nearly fell off my stool Cool

Laughing my friend gets carried away sometimes...if someone (one of the guitarists) mess up and everyone but him stops and he like spazzez out

I've done that! Very Happy It hurts. :/ I was tossing my sticks and one fell on my head. *rubs head* oww.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 13th, 2005 at 05:16pm
erm:
Drums sticks rule... but they hurt wen u hit yourself in the head with them. I was drummin and got a bit carried away and some how managed to hit myself on the head, i nearly fell off my stool Cool

..been there.. Razz
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 13th, 2005 at 05:16pm
well im gunna take my guitar wth me when i go on holiday in the half term.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
August 13th, 2005 at 08:28pm
once i would have nearly fallen asleep on my guitar, hehe, funny, and well, i just played all those boring exercises, my teatcher gives me, well, and um, i was sleepless, and i play em ,on sum nights when i'm sleepless...and um, i was almost going to fall asleep on my guitar, i mean, my guitar was on me, hehe, sorry, and just on the last min, i just put it on it's bag...n i just fell asleep right after...ok, THE END...i'm weird, hehe
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
August 13th, 2005 at 08:32pm
and um, i get carried away on one of my songs, it's like in the middle of the song, i kinda am u know just deep in thought, and by the time, i "wake up", the song is over, it's like, i just think and look like i'd be in a tranz, my fingers just keep playin....hehe,...weird...but usefulVery Happyso i can do 2 things at the same time...heheVery Happy imao
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
August 14th, 2005 at 03:00am
sometimes i take my guitar up north with me becuase there's nothing to do up there. but nathan hasa guitar at his house so sometimes we just mess around on that. well, now it's at my house, but you know...
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
August 14th, 2005 at 12:17pm
i take my plek everywhere with me coz its on a chain for my necklace, hehe, new fashion statement Very Happy i'm gunna take Ivy(my green acoustic) camping with me in a few weeks coz i might die otherwise, n it might be a good talking point, iunno, yeah, ill shut up now
mommys.little.nightmare
Idiot
mommys.little.nightmare
August 14th, 2005 at 04:40pm
joe (my guitar) is my baby he goes almost everywhere with me.
hes like my only family

fuck me im sad
Mel_BassPlayer
Idiot
Mel_BassPlayer
August 14th, 2005 at 08:20pm
I'm to parranoied to take my Bass out unless I have to lol....pluss it's different with Bass you cant just pull it out and start playing it...u need to plug it in and all lol
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
August 14th, 2005 at 09:12pm
o_o

Yeah... uh... I shower with my guitar all the time. It's great for quickies. o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o 0_0
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 14th, 2005 at 10:48pm
Some_random_person:
cheese_for_a_day:
erm:

Laughing my friend gets carried away sometimes...if someone (one of the guitarists) mess up and everyone but him stops and he like spazzez out

I've done that! Very Happy It hurts. :/ I was tossing my sticks and one fell on my head. *rubs head* oww.

haha..i think my friend might've hit himself in the head a few times at practices..not sure..but i've got hit, or almost got hit, by a flying drumstick, not sure 'bout that one either..haha.. my drummers little sister is crazy, and she sometimes randomly bursts into my friends room when we're practicing and grab some drumsticks and throw them at us..haha
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 14th, 2005 at 10:49pm
cheese_for_a_day:
Some_random_person:
cheese_for_a_day:
erm:

haha..i think my friend might've hit himself in the head a few times at practices..not sure..but i've got hit, or almost got hit, by a flying drumstick, not sure 'bout that one either..haha.. my drummers little sister is crazy, and she sometimes randomly bursts into my friends room when we're practicing and grab some drumsticks and throw them at us..haha

...am i really that retarded to not notice that i wrote that second reply....haha...jeez...to much shit hitting my head..
Register