Geek
tres_drummer_girl
December 21st, 2005 at 04:16am
it would be cool yeah?
The_Gunslinger
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The_Gunslinger
December 21st, 2005 at 04:39am
what about being sentenced to death? I would like being shot by a firing squad most honourable i think and it would be quick unlike gas, eletric chair or hanging or any other way.
tres_drummer_girl
Geek
tres_drummer_girl
December 21st, 2005 at 04:40am
But you would know you're going to die, and the time before would be the worst feeling ever!

Knowing that you're going to die :S
Forgotten-Shadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Forgotten-Shadow
December 21st, 2005 at 07:57am
we all hav it to deal with at sum point in our lives so y b scared we all go through it so its not as if ur gonna b the only one to experience death now is it
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 21st, 2005 at 01:20pm
The only way of dying that I'm scared of right now is drowning. It's absolutely horrible...and it's just...god, I can't describe it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 21st, 2005 at 02:26pm
*Blue Star*:
The only way of dying that I'm scared of right now is drowning. It's absolutely horrible...and it's just...god, I can't describe it.

The frantic struggle followed by slow suffocation, your lungs filling up with fluid and gasping for precious last breaths that never come...

Well, Never having drowned before I cannot tell you what it feels like, but thats what I think it'd be like. I wrote a poem about it once.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 21st, 2005 at 02:31pm
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*:

The frantic struggle followed by slow suffocation, your lungs filling up with fluid and gasping for precious last breaths that never come...

Well, Never having drowned before I cannot tell you what it feels like, but thats what I think it'd be like. I wrote a poem about it once.

I was drowning once...no one even seemed to give a shit. My parents were just watching and my brother...well...I think he was just watching aswell. Eventually, the guard wearily held out a metal pole for me to grab onto. But I didn't know because I couldn't reach the surface and I kept trying to jump up...but I heard my brother say,"Viv...grab onto the pole!" and I desperately tried to...and in the end, I did. After a long while...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 21st, 2005 at 02:33pm
*Blue Star*:
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*:

I was drowning once...no one even seemed to give a shit. My parents were just watching and my brother...well...I think he was just watching aswell. Eventually, the guard wearily held out a metal pole for me to grab onto. But I didn't know because I couldn't reach the surface and I kept trying to jump up...but I heard my brother say,"Viv...grab onto the pole!" and I desperately tried to...and in the end, I did. After a long while...

Scary...No wonder you have a fear of it.

I personally would hate to die jumping off a buliding, 'cause i'm not a great fan of heights.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 21st, 2005 at 08:50pm
*Blue Star*:
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*:

man, that is freaky.

i was drowning once. when i was little i had a rubber ring thing in the swimming pool and then i pushed myself up and flipped over and couldnt get out. so my mum jumped in and saved me.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 22nd, 2005 at 10:19am
poison_fish:
*Blue Star*:
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*:

man, that is freaky.

i was drowning once. when i was little i had a rubber ring thing in the swimming pool and then i pushed myself up and flipped over and couldnt get out. so my mum jumped in and saved me.

Laughing I remember the first time I went swimming with my family. I saw a float thingy that was shaped like a frog, I screamed,"FROGGY!" and immediately jumped on it and fell into the water. But I was in the shallow end so I was alright. Very Happy

Yeah, my friends never understand why I don't like going swimming. I've gotten over the drowning thing...but I just suck at swimming so much that I always think I'm gonna drown again.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 22nd, 2005 at 01:14pm
I know the worst way to die.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 22nd, 2005 at 07:57pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Which is..?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:05pm
*Blue Star*-GARBIEKINS!!:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Which is..?

Okay, if you are easily made sick do not click the links under any circumstances. But this, in my opinion, would be this worst way to die.

http://poetry.rotten.com/failed-mission/failed-mission.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/TikiBobMarley/ogrish-dot-com-run_over_by_truck_in.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/TikiBobMarley/ogrish-dot-com-crushed_by_truck_in_.jpg

DON'T LOOK IF YOU THINK IT WILL UPSET YOU I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:21pm
Whoa...I didn't know trucks caused that much damage. I've seen a few pictures like those...but slightly different. It was a picture of a man with his face peeled off....I've never seen pictures of people with their brains everywhere though...

Does anyone find it disturbing that a 12 year old doesn't mind seeing these pictures?
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:29pm
Whoa...I didn't know trucks caused that much damage. I've seen a few pictures like those...but slightly different. It was a picture of a man with his face peeled off....I've never seen pictures of people with their brains everywhere though...

Does anyone find it disturbing that a 12 year old doesn't mind seeing these pictures?

When an average 12-year-old doesn't mind seeing that shit - that's disturbing. With you, Viv - that's totally normal...

I actually don't find this the worst way to die. I really don't care what I'm gonna look like as a corpse. As long as it's a fast and relatively painless death, I don't care.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:31pm
Faith:

When an average 12-year-old doesn't mind seeing that shit - that's disturbing. With you, Viv - that's totally normal...

I actually don't find this the worst way to die. I really don't care what I'm gonna look like as a corpse. As long as it's a fast and relatively painless death, I don't care.

Look at the agony on the woman's face! Nah, it's not happening for me. I'd rather die normally. I'd hate to die from a road accident.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:37pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Look at the agony on the woman's face! Nah, it's not happening for me. I'd rather die normally. I'd hate to die from a road accident.

Well, it's not necessarily agony - might be just shock. Well, either way, we can't choose how to die unless it's suicide. So, I guess, let's hope we all get the kind of death we want.

I personally think the shittiest way to die would be...well, with some diseases they amputate people's limbs to save their life...So, they gradually cut off all your body parts and then you end up a basket case and fucking die anyway...I think that sucks... Rolling Eyes
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:41pm
Totally! I'd hate to lose any part of my body.
Nah, I think the reason I'd hate to die from a road accident is because it's so sudden if you get me? One minute you're there, the next..gone. Awful, just awful.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:43pm
I'd like to get drunk and jump out of a plane or something.

I can imagine my death right now...

Being out of my mind...everything being in a colourful swirl. Looking up at a band playing...everything being all out of focus..concert lights flashing eerily...and then just falling down.

I'd love to die like that.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 22nd, 2005 at 09:05pm
I kinda think I'll probably die from decapitation, no idea why...

Yeah, road accidents are always unexpected - bang! You're dead...

Well, I watched a show about this girl who got hit by a truck. She was an artist, in college, very talented, and then she got run over and now she has an IQ of a 5-year old. She's all messed up, half paralised and misformed. She knows that she was in an accident, but I don't know whether she realizes what she was like before that.

Seriously, I'd rather die. If I have to choose between dying and living with a damaged brain - I choose death. No hesitation.
Register