Addict
Faith
December 22nd, 2005 at 09:33pm
Huh? Since when is death not an important enough issue? Confused
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 23rd, 2005 at 12:06am
LOL! So... What's new Everyone?... Death!!!

Seems like there's some American Idiots at work around here! Rolling Eyes
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 23rd, 2005 at 12:19am
Jambler:

Not necessarily American though...

Come on, this thread has been in the Specific Discussion for months, who the fuck moved it and why? I mean, they they have a valid reason - fine! But, really, how is this a "So...What's new Everyone?"??
Kira
Jackass
Kira
December 23rd, 2005 at 03:58am
I want to live life to the fullest and die peacefully.

I'm not afraid of death anymore. I had a near-death experience and six self-induced out-of-body experiences. Changed my life.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
December 23rd, 2005 at 04:10am
Jambler:

Cool
I didn't move it. But you can still yell at me. -shows hate mail- Shifty
franzi
Falling In Love With The Board
franzi
December 23rd, 2005 at 04:25am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:
*Blue Star*-GARBIEKINS!!:
Whoa...I didn't know trucks caused that much damage. I've seen a few pictures like those...but slightly different. It was a picture of a man with his face peeled off....I've never seen pictures of people with their brains everywhere though...

Does anyone find it disturbing that a 12 year old doesn't mind seeing these pictures?

When an average 12-year-old doesn't mind seeing that shit - that's disturbing. With you, Viv - that's totally normal...

I actually don't find this the worst way to die. I really don't care what I'm gonna look like as a corpse. As long as it's a fast and relatively painless death, I don't care.

Look at the agony on the woman's face! Nah, it's not happening for me. I'd rather die normally. I'd hate to die from a road accident.

road accidents dont always have to be painful. i was hit by a car and yah.. i didnt feel a thing. cant even remember that day now that i think about it.. it was only year ago..
well yah..
HeatherElectric
HeatherElectric
December 23rd, 2005 at 05:20am
I'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of a few thing but not death. && I couldn't care less how I die. As long as It's the most freakish way in the world known to human.
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
December 23rd, 2005 at 05:47am
not stupid at all. i'm not afraid of death, when it comes it comes. i am afraid of being kiddnapped my some syko. i have a big fear that some creeppy crazy guy will watch me them come to get me and take me away. kiddnapp me and rape me. i don't know why but that is my biggest fear. it is getting worst. i have never had that done to me but i don't want it to. but for some reason it scares me so much i can't sleep. thats why i'm up. it like four aclock right now. i allso don't like being alone in public. i allways have to have a friend. or i get really creeped out. im thinking of going to a counsler at my school. it really is getting out of hand.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
December 23rd, 2005 at 06:56am
I'm not afraid of death... im afraid of how I die.
franzi
franzi
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:08am
somehow i kinda like believing that i know what death feels like. i just tell myself it feels like getting hit by a car. which (if you go unconcious) doesnt hurt at all. you cant remember it the second it happens..
that makes me feel better when i get all chickenshit-y
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:18am
Why was this moved? Eh
TuningKey
Geek
TuningKey
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:21am
I'm not afraid of death. Death is the only thing that's certain in life, so why are some people afraid of it? It's a natural occurence, like...I don't know...like breathing. It's going to happen, it's just a question of when.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:22am
How come this thread isn't in Specific Discussion anymore?. I would have thought death is an improtant subject. Also, Those pictures on the other page caught me off guard. I really feel so bad for that guy.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:23am
Bloodraine:
How come this thread isn't in Specific Discussion anymore?. I would have thought death is an improtant subject. Also, Those pictures on the other page caught me off guard. I really feel so bad for that guy.

Yeah me too. Sorry for posting them, but it was the only way I could describe them lol.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:25am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:

Yeah me too. Sorry for posting them, but it was the only way I could describe them lol.

S'ok. I'm not easily fazed by stuff like that. Just not the sort of thing you expect first thing in a morning.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:27am
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:

S'ok. I'm not easily fazed by stuff like that. Just not the sort of thing you expect first thing in a morning.

lmfao True. The last picture was the one that made me most sick actually.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:27am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:

lmfao True. The last picture was the one that made me most sick actually.

The first one I clicked on.... Confused
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:35am
Faith:
Come on, this thread has been in the Specific Discussion for months, who the fuck moved it and why? I mean, they they have a valid reason - fine! But, really, how is this a "So...What's new Everyone?"??

Yeah, I agree with Faith & the others. Can someone please move it back for the sake of good sense. There's enough absurdity in the world already!
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:46am
Jambler:
Faith:

Yeah, I agree with Faith & the others. Can someone please move it back for the sake of good sense. There's enough absurdity in the world already!

LoL, I kinda want to know who moved it in the first place...
"Ah, death, whatever, not that important, I'll move this..."
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 23rd, 2005 at 01:08pm
Can this be moved already?
Register