Wake Me Up When September Ends Single?

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
December 16th, 2004 at 01:48am
i want jesus of suburbia or homecoming! =P yah 9 minutes of green day woot woot!! imagine the video eh, its like they play it, then a few other songs and the shows over =P wake me up when september ends is a good song, its like american idiot (upbeat) boulevard of broken dreams (slower) holiday (upbeat) wake me up when september ends (slower) good pattern!!
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
December 16th, 2004 at 01:55am
it would be awsome if Green Days 4th single can have like 4 songs! Whatsername/Shes A Rebel/Letterbomb/St.Jimmy....I think that would be awsome!
Devil in the Details
King For A Couple Of Days
Devil in the Details
December 27th, 2004 at 02:16pm
i think they should release st.jimmy!!
......this slow stuff is quite okay but im still into songs like jaded and st.jimmy......Wink
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 27th, 2004 at 02:21pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
The third is definately holiday, they've made a video and everything. I think Wake Me Up When September Ends is perfect for the fourth single because it's not blatantly obvious what it's about but it's still enough to make you realise, oh shit. It's about 9/11. I only realised when I looked at the inlay bit and that song was dated 10th september and then it all clicked.
Wherever I've read it it's said the planned fourth single or something like that so yeah...
I really hope they release whatsername. That is one of the best songs ever. I love it.

my "father figure" died in december, so i sing that song and i sing "Wake Me Up When December Ends"

i was in New York City on sept 11th. Crying or Very sad
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 27th, 2004 at 02:25pm
Seriously? Did you see it? That must have been so scary...
Sorry about your father figure.
*Cigarettes&Valentine
Jackass
*Cigarettes&Valentine
January 25th, 2005 at 03:49pm
i want st. jimmy! or Letter bomb! or homecomming! (mainly death of st.jimmy) og give me novacain would be nice...
*Cigarettes&Valentine
Jackass
*Cigarettes&Valentine
January 25th, 2005 at 03:52pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Seriously? Did you see it? That must have been so scary...
Sorry about your father figure.

i was there too! OF COUSE IT WAS SCARY! these arabs that worked from the store across from my house fleed for their lives and t.v was very boring that day too... and tramatizing... kept on showing the towers falling down over and over it was surreal...
Hitchinalife
Basket Case
Hitchinalife
January 26th, 2005 at 12:37am
tommy_gun:
when i bought american idiot it had a sticker on it saying featuring american idiot, boulervard of brocken dreams, holiday and wake me up when september ends.
i assume they will be the singles
yesh
princess of suburbia
princess of suburbia
January 26th, 2005 at 12:02pm
tommy_gun:
when i bought american idiot it had a sticker on it saying featuring american idiot, boulervard of brocken dreams, holiday and wake me up when september ends.
i assume they will be the singles

that's what was on mine. also if that's all there singles there have a new album coming out soon.
give_me_novacaine
give_me_novacaine
January 26th, 2005 at 02:22pm
Im pretty sure it is their 4th single as it does say on the cover of the album it is featured on there, and on mtv they performed it.
[Insert_A_Cool_Name_Here]
Geek
[Insert_A_Cool_Name_Here]
January 26th, 2005 at 08:40pm
GreenDay420:
i want jesus of suburbia or homecoming! =P yah 9 minutes of green day woot woot!! imagine the video eh, its like they play it, then a few other songs and the shows over =P wake me up when september ends is a good song, its like american idiot (upbeat) boulevard of broken dreams (slower) holiday (upbeat) wake me up when september ends (slower) good pattern!!

me too Very Happy
whats His Face
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
whats His Face
January 27th, 2005 at 01:36pm
i want a video for 1 of the 2 rocke operas.. Jesus of Surbia and homecomming.. i think they would be sick
billie_joe_is_fit1992
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billie_joe_is_fit1992
January 29th, 2005 at 03:29pm
i love wake me up wen september ends its beautiful. i also fink dey shud release st jimmy but its nice dat dey av a slow song 2 release as well...
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
January 30th, 2005 at 07:39am
i love st. jimmy...but i think they should release letterbomb...wake me up when september ends is just too sad *sniff*
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
January 30th, 2005 at 02:01pm
wake me up when september ends is very sad (maybe too personal to...) but I really love it... Whatever... I don't care (...if u don't i dont care if u dont i dont care if u dont caaaaaaaaaaare !!!!! uuuuuuhh!!!!! Wink ....ummmmm sorry! Embarassed )
Chazz
Idiot
Chazz
January 30th, 2005 at 02:12pm
i love that song its personall an i love the solo......in fact i love the whole fucking album
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
January 30th, 2005 at 02:14pm
Chazz:
i love that song its personall an i love the solo......in fact i love the whole fucking album

same
Chazz
Idiot
Chazz
January 30th, 2005 at 02:27pm
belive me if i didnt have 'American Idiot' an my other albums.....i wud go crazy
1 song 2 describe me
BASKET CASE
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
January 30th, 2005 at 02:30pm
Chazz:
belive me if i didnt have 'American Idiot' an my other albums.....i wud go crazy
1 song 2 describe me
BASKET CASE

oh yes! I would go crazy to if I didn't have all the albums!!!
But too much songs to describe me! Green Day can describe me... simply!
Orli*D
Idiot
Orli*D
January 30th, 2005 at 04:13pm
wake me up when september ends rocks!!!!!!!!
Register