Wake Me Up When September Ends Single?

AuthorMessage
american_idiot27
Idiot
american_idiot27
January 31st, 2005 at 12:29pm
im not sure that it will be the the next single..but its verrry possible. yea i remember seeing the sticker on american idiot saying FEATURING: american idiot, blvd of broken dreams, holiday, and wake me up when september ends...
i dont no if anyone remembers..but they were also the songs that they released to some radio stations to play...so it might not mean that they will all be released as singles....

i heard the next one could be Jesus of Suburbia...

i guess we will have to wait and see...
Green_Day04
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Green_Day04
February 2nd, 2005 at 08:56pm
All the song that are on the new album are ALL GREAT!
Green_Day04
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Green_Day04
February 2nd, 2005 at 08:57pm
THE ALBUMS FUCKING GREAT!
Smiles
Falling In Love With The Board
Smiles
February 2nd, 2005 at 08:58pm
tommy_gun:
when i bought american idiot it had a sticker on it saying featuring american idiot, boulervard of brocken dreams, holiday and wake me up when september ends.
i assume they will be the singles

yeah, same. i think it will be, and its a good song. not too delicate, they had Time of Your Life too.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 2nd, 2005 at 08:59pm
Green_Day_luvr:
tommy_gun:
when i bought american idiot it had a sticker on it saying featuring american idiot, boulervard of brocken dreams, holiday and wake me up when september ends.

yeah, same. i think it will be, and its a good song. not too delicate, they had Time of Your Life too.

thats exactly wut i thought

HMMMMM, i smell another Time of Your Life.
Benni
Geek
Benni
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:01pm
wake me up when september ends, whatshername and st. jimmy are the ones i want as the other singles... if their making anymore? I know wmuwse is gonna be one, cuz i saw a little bit of it on mtv news about a month ago...
PunkChick17
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PunkChick17
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:02pm
hey everyone! i'm new here and just wanted to join in! i'm jamie, i'm 17 and i love green day!! ttyl! byez!!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:03pm
Whatsername, sweet, i think they r going to erealease all the ones that r really important to the plot of American Idiot
Benni
Geek
Benni
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:04pm
PunkChick17:
hey everyone! i'm new here and just wanted to join in! i'm jamie, i'm 17 and i love green day!! ttyl! byez!!

WRONG PLACE! But welcome!
Benni
Geek
Benni
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:04pm
Anji:
Whatsername, sweet, i think they r going to erealease all the ones that r really important to the plot of American Idiot

yea... sure!
SOMEONE_FIND_ME
Idiot
SOMEONE_FIND_ME
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:07pm
I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SAD BUT GREAT!!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:08pm
SOMEONE_FIND_ME:
I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SAD BUT GREAT!!
i cry everytime i hear it
SOMEONE_FIND_ME
Idiot
SOMEONE_FIND_ME
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:09pm
ME TOO!!! i listen to it when i fall asleep....works every time you should try it
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 2nd, 2005 at 09:13pm
SOMEONE_FIND_ME:
ME TOO!!! i listen to it when i fall asleep....works every time you should try it
wont work. 1. ill just keep crying 2. im an insomniac anyway
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
March 2nd, 2005 at 06:09pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
The third is definately holiday, they've made a video and everything. I think Wake Me Up When September Ends is perfect for the fourth single because it's not blatantly obvious what it's about but it's still enough to make you realise, oh shit. It's about 9/11. I only realised when I looked at the inlay bit and that song was dated 10th september and then it all clicked.
Wherever I've read it it's said the planned fourth single or something like that so yeah...
I really hope they release whatsername. That is one of the best songs ever. I love it.

Ok, now I don't feel so stupid!!!! In NME it said something about...hang on, I'll get the article...

blah blah blah 'While wake me up when september ends ( a 9/11 inspired lament that's also planned as the fourth single)....'

So ha. All you people that made me feel stupid for saying it's about 9/11 feel stupid now!
grendgirl
Geek
grendgirl
March 3rd, 2005 at 11:15am
It is 100% for sure they are just now begining to film the video for it....its totally apropriate that this is a single, it the only song billie has ever wrote about his dad, its important to him that this is a single
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
March 3rd, 2005 at 11:40am
Omg! No Offence To Those Who Don't Like WMUWSE But Why Is Practically Everyone Saying It's Crap! It's Well Good! *Sighs*
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
March 3rd, 2005 at 05:51pm
Rinoa02:
Omg! No Offence To Those Who Don't Like WMUWSE But Why Is Practically Everyone Saying It's Crap! It's Well Good! *Sighs*

It's a couple of people that don't like it. Most probably because they prefer heavier stuff. It's their taste. You might not like...Jaded. Other people think it's awesome. Do you see what I'm saying? It's good that we have different tastes otherwise we'd have no opinion to offer because everyone would feel the same.
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
March 5th, 2005 at 03:57am
princess of suburbia:
tommy_gun:

that's what was on mine. also if that's all there singles there have a new album coming out soon.
mine's got none but it is really a cool song.
Greenday~broken-dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Greenday~broken-dreams
March 10th, 2005 at 05:50pm
how dare you say it sucks it bout his dad dying u heartless person
Register