Types of love

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 30th, 2006 at 03:28pm
Let Be Entertain you.:
Lucifers Angel:
love isnt somthing that comes quickly, i knew that when i met my husband for the first time he was the man that i wanted, i grew to love him and now i love him more than ever, because he has given ,me my kids.

Sweet! Very Happy

I think like that, you may know it's the right person and you can fall in love. But you don't really 'love' someone when you first met him.
In most cases.

a relationship with soem one has to be formed and given time, you cant just say "oh oh i love this guy"
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 31st, 2006 at 04:30am
Sheepo@_@:
l0stNc0nfused38:
DirntyGirl101:
i love my botfriend and he loves me, wen u fall in love you know, it a long process. my ghetto cousin says she loves her boyfriends and her relationships last like 2 weeks. it took my boyfriend and i about 2 and a half months 2 say we love each other.
My boyfriend and I have been dating officially for over a month and still haven't said "I love you" and I think that just makes it all the more special.
Took my brother a year to say i love you to his now wife .-.

It took me 2 moths to say it. I loved him for a while, I was just scared that he didn't feel the same way.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 05:02am
the tricky thing about this disscussion is, how do you really define 'love' its one of those tricky words with many meanings.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 06:43pm
I never said 'I love you' to anyone except relatives and such until I met my girlfriend. I never say it unless I mean it, but I know people who do. Especially in high school relationships. It's kinda pathetic.

You should never say 'I love you' unless you mean it.
billiejoesgf
Geek
billiejoesgf
July 31st, 2006 at 11:00pm
it just depends. i know exactly what you mean.. i made my boyfriend convince me he did.. but yeahh
Register