Smoking

AuthorMessage
St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
May 26th, 2010 at 02:29pm
it´s unhealthy and all, but it tastes soo good...
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
May 30th, 2010 at 03:27pm
I had a Friendsesque moment in London when I was doing work experience. The production manager of the company kept inviting me out on her smoking break to "discuss the work i'd been doing" so I was smoking a hell of a lot more than usual over Easter.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 31st, 2010 at 01:48pm
I am so glad my boyfriend doesn't smoke because I wouldn't even date him unless he quit.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
June 5th, 2010 at 05:36pm
My boyfriend smokes. And I hate it. It makes me sad, not because I find it unnatractive, I love how he blow it out all these cool ways. But, I worry about his health. :/ And he is only 16. Hes trying to quite though...
Rozee.
This Board Is My Home
Rozee.
June 8th, 2010 at 02:48pm
I smoke, have since i was like 13/14? I'm planning on giving up next week.. As I'm one of those kind of people who will find it stressful & I have exams at the mo.. So hopefully giving up once the exams are done
PaNcAkEs
Jackass
PaNcAkEs

Blog
June 13th, 2010 at 05:07am
Usually only at parties but when there's some kind a friend's doing or just out of curiosity I buy a pack to try but since I don't smoke all that often, it's kinda difficult to get rid of them. Some cigarettes don't taste good at all so then it's a waste of money but you only know when you try. I don't think it's something one should do to act tough or "grown up" because that's just childish. As long as people know what they're getting into, but it's one's own business =)
Cuzzbocks
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cuzzbocks
June 14th, 2010 at 05:45am
It's your life. Throw it away, or not. Your choice.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 14th, 2010 at 07:30pm
Cuzzbocks:

There are worse things you can do Dear.
Cuzzbocks
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cuzzbocks
June 14th, 2010 at 09:27pm
Sherlock Holmes:
Cuzzbocks:

There are worse things you can do Dear.

Perhaps. But, I've done most of them and, in consideration of the longview, I'm not entirely convinced.

Blaze of glory with a drug/alcohol induced OD/coma, psychosis, ulcer [etc.], or the slow and painful wasting away of a cancer ridden body... that's a tough one.

I've smoked since I was 14. I'd give my left nut to have never started. Smoking is the only habit I've never been able to kick.

If anyone reading this is considering taking it up, grab a fucking clue. It will empty your wallet, stink up your clothes and home, incessantly order you out in the rain to feed it's unrelenting appetite, diminish your capacity to perform tasks most others take for granted, and, above all, it will eventually kill you sure as shit.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 15th, 2010 at 11:09am
^ iawtmfc
Mike Dirnt.
Mike Dirnt.

Mibba
June 21st, 2010 at 08:08am
I smoke and part of me wishes I didn't because it is an expensive habit and at the end of the day it doesn't exactly do you any favours but at the end of the day it's my choice and I hate it when people tell me it's no good for me - I have realised that aha. I only started smoking because I was taking important exams which were stressing me out and I don't plan on quitting soon but I know I'm not going to smoke for the rest of my life.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 23rd, 2010 at 11:35am
Cuzzbocks:
Perhaps. But, I've done most of them and, in consideration of the longview, I'm not entirely convinced.

Blaze of glory with a drug/alcohol induced OD/coma, psychosis, ulcer [etc.], or the slow and painful wasting away of a cancer ridden body... that's a tough one.

I've smoked since I was 14. I'd give my left nut to have never started. Smoking is the only habit I've never been able to kick.

If anyone reading this is considering taking it up, grab a fucking clue. It will empty your wallet, stink up your clothes and home, incessantly order you out in the rain to feed it's unrelenting appetite, diminish your capacity to perform tasks most others take for granted, and, above all, it will eventually kill you sure as shit.

Please be my friend you are so badass
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
June 25th, 2010 at 05:34pm
I'm really against smoking and will never even try it.
I see people at my school smoke who are the same age as me (14), and I think, why do they get addicted to such a thing when they know its dangerous to their health? Is it because they're addicted so much they can't stop and they actually want to stop or do they just do it to look cool and dangerous because of the way they boast about it.
I've lost my grandad due to lung cancer, which was definately from smoking. My dad's also been ill before he cut down on smoking a lot. I don't get why people want to waste money on such a thing that will make them stink and damage their lungs.
Whenever my aunt comes round, she'll be downstairs and I'll be able to smell her from my room even though she doesnt smoke in our house. She smokes pretty much constantly while driving and in her own home.
Plunkie.
Geek
Plunkie.

Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 10:07am
Smoking is a stupid thing.
you waist money and most importantly your health.
mom gave me money when i turnd 18 because when we were little she said that the one who manage not to start smoking, or doing anything tobak-ish will get 1000 swedish kronor.

Well of course back then that was alot of money.
so i was kind of disapointed when i just got 1000 swedish kronor on my birthday this year.
but yeah dont smoke kids!
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 09:16pm
Plunkie.:
Smoking is a stupid thing.
you waist money and most importantly your health.

True. And something I can't stand is when ur parents and relatives say "dont smoke, its bad for u." but they go and smoke and drink and all that happy sh*t. i think "wtf"
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
June 29th, 2010 at 11:03pm
[quote="Peardrops"]
Cuzzbocks:

i'm fourteen. i started about a year ago because of pure stupidity. it made me feel 'cool'. & now i realize its the stupidest thing i've ever done. it doesn't make you cool, it makes you more likely to die sooner and less rich each day. i'd give just about anything to go back and never start.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
June 30th, 2010 at 02:25pm
Courtney Love:

i'm fourteen. i started about a year ago because of pure stupidity. it made me feel 'cool'. & now i realize its the stupidest thing i've ever done. it doesn't make you cool, it makes you more likely to die sooner and less rich each day. i'd give just about anything to go back and never start.

i'm sixteen and started when i was fourteen. i thought it was 'cool' also. the only way i can NOT smoke for so long is drinking coffee...smoking as done nothing but turned me into a b*tch to some people...people that arent smoking, keep it up.
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
July 1st, 2010 at 08:01pm
billie joe smokes....
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2010 at 11:48pm
Rainy Days:
billie joe smokes....

and
L Lawliet
Idiot
L Lawliet
July 2nd, 2010 at 08:41am
Rainy Days:
billie joe smokes....
Which doesn't make it any cooler or healthier.
Register