Live 8

AuthorMessage
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 15th, 2006 at 01:31am
It was for a good cause and alot of money DID end up going towards those countries. Even though some of the performances were REALLY dodgy.
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
July 16th, 2006 at 01:47am
Bob Geldof came to New Zealand about three days ago for a press conferance and he was such a little bitch. He called our $400 million dollar donations per year 'pathetic' and told us our government doesn't represent us well.
In all honesty I love our government. Our Prime Minister, Helen Clark, has kept us out of war, she's told Bush where to shove his proposals on several occasions and for Geldof to call her self absorbed was ridiculous.
What he's forgetting I think is that we're a tiny little country and we're not exactly capable of putting in more money than we do.

... Sorry... Had to get it off my chest
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 09:16am
We need to stop poverty.But most of the deaths in Africa is because of AIDS not poverty.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 09:28am
Why do you want her?!:
We need to stop poverty.But most of the deaths in Africa is because of AIDS not poverty.

AIDS caused by the extreme poverty. it isnt like there is any awarness of it and they can't afford to get tested.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 07:28am
i think theres probably awareness, just not a lot the can do about it
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 10:57am
anti-christ of suburbia:

There isn't programs in Africa in the poverty stricken regions to tell them, hey! if you have unprotected sex, this can happen. Most people there can't even afford protection, let alone know what it is. Becuae of the part of the world we live in, we can't even imagine how it is over there for them. People bitch and complain about their government and their life in their country all the time, well lets see them move off to Africa. They couldnt handle it, we're too pampered. And Im not saying we son't have poverty, and the poor, but ares is no where near what Africa's is.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 02:14pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

There isn't programs in Africa in the poverty stricken regions to tell them, hey! if you have unprotected sex, this can happen. Most people there can't even afford protection, let alone know what it is. Becuae of the part of the world we live in, we can't even imagine how it is over there for them. People bitch and complain about their government and their life in their country all the time, well lets see them move off to Africa. They couldnt handle it, we're too pampered. And Im not saying we son't have poverty, and the poor, but ares is no where near what Africa's is.

I agree. Africa needs the most help, in my opinion. Thousands of people there die every day, and most people don't even have clean water or good food. It's a terrible situation.
Register