Jackass
xXxBlushxXx
July 20th, 2005 at 04:42pm
I do i do i do like your opinion ^
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
July 20th, 2005 at 04:42pm
I think that's good. In my school there's a lot of people who are racist,and don't think anything of it.
People also seem to think that my friend, who is bi, is a lesbian. The problem with my school is most people can't except someone who's different. It's like because i'm not a chv i'm automatically labelled as a goth. People shouldn't get put into catergories, we're too complex
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
July 20th, 2005 at 05:00pm
when people have actually met people, they have no right to stereotypes. wearing black doesnt make you goth, gothicism isnt satanism, and blondness doesnt equate to stupidity. race, religion, and sexuality arent what makes a person. MORAL FIBER makes a person...its not fair to judge based upon the former.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 20th, 2005 at 05:03pm
Exactly. People assume stuff about me. On fist glance, in my school unfirm, they assume i'm a blonde bimbo. On a second glance, they might notice my weird bag and black nails, and think i'm a goth. People shouldn't always insist on judging people solely on appearances
Kitti
Kitti
July 20th, 2005 at 05:06pm
yeah...my school doesnt have uniforms...but because im really upbeat and stuff, and if i ever wear pink, ppl assume that im really cheerleader/preppy/whatever...but im more punk than the ppl claiming to be punk and im really cynical. i think that if people bothered to get to know me, they wouldnt hate me or call me a poser, but i dont really care what they think...
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 20th, 2005 at 06:57pm
I think in the end it doesn't matter what people think of you. I choose my clothes because I like them, not because I want people to juge me on them
Dom
Jackass
Dom
July 25th, 2005 at 07:15pm
I think the main reason people discrimintate against groups is because they either feel threatened by them, or need someone to blame for their own problems. They use them as a skape goat. Like how people say that it is immigrants faults that they cant get work, but it may well be that their better at the job than them. It was the same with Hitler and the Jews he just needed someone to blame for all of Germanys problems.

I dont think they just hate groups of people for the sake of hating them.
Fawchy.
Jackass
Fawchy.
July 25th, 2005 at 07:26pm
Well, my dad is a homophobe. And hes not really a racist, hes just afraid of imigrants he doesnt know. For myself, I have no problem with people with a different rase or sexuality. I really hate the way my dad thinks, but theres nothing I can do about it. People are different, they just have to accept that. Although I guess that I can understand the way my dad thinks, I mean, at his time there were almost no imigrants or homosexuals. But his thoughts about it is still wrong.
Kitti
Kitti
July 25th, 2005 at 10:51pm
economically, the jews in germany did very well even though the rest of germany was basically in hell as far as money went. thats why hitler chose them as a scapegoat. he was jewish by heritage, he was raised...i want to say catholic...and then became an atheist. but he hated himself and that why his "perfect race" was blond and blue-eyed and NOT JEWISH...because it was exactly the opposite of himself...and thats an equally unhealthy problem as ppl who hate ppl who are different. its really kinda weird, but the world is a very odd place and even though we have the power to fix everything that we claim to hate, its not gonna hapeen cuz nobody will ever agree on everthing and so we just need to learn tolerance...to tolerate the ppl who are different, the same, or the people who dislike other people for one reason or another no matter how superficial...its life.
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 5th, 2005 at 04:03am
spill_no_sick:
there are some things such as sexism, racism, and homophobia that people widely believe to be ancient history
but recently I went to visist my Aunt in southern Kentucky, I lived up north in Kentucky and I thought we were rednecks
holy shit!
there was a huge group of racists outside of an elementary school talking about the Southern Union and preserving it's original laws

there's also a lot of crap about sexism I hate
homophobia doesn't bug me all too much though, but I know you all want to talk about it

My brothers a homophob.
Which bugs the hell outta me.and i have friends and family that are gay and i can tell that he sometimes treats them differently. not BAD, but differently.
what a wasted emotion.

Rolling Eyes

and about racism. yes it still lives, in fact, right in my psychopathic 8 yr old neighbors.
white trash. seriously.

I was watching Maury today, and it was about the abuse tha twives get. horrible. there was one fat piece of shit that didnt work and would take the poor wives paycheck and not give her anything..skjehfzkljvhse!!!!!
but it all worked out in the end.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
August 5th, 2005 at 07:23am
all this racism and homophobia and sexism, is just some stupid ignorant shit. some ppl try to act like it doesnt exist anymore, but they sure are rong.
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 24th, 2005 at 04:09am
thats just the kind of homophobic attitude i expect round here ( little britan) - daffth thomas
Ilse
Ilse
August 25th, 2005 at 09:49pm
I am so fucking sick of not being able to do anything because I'm a girl. My track coach needed help putting up a tent and I offered to help and he said "This is a mans job." I almost shoved my spikes up his ass.

Racisim is still alive and kicking, which makes me sick. All you need to do is turn on the T.V. on 99% of commercials the people are white, you hardly ever see a black family, or asian, hispanic, etc. etc. And what also makes me angry is that when there are two couples on a show it's white and white, black and black. You rarely see inter-racial relationships on T.V.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 25th, 2005 at 09:50pm
yea, and do you ever see homosexual relations on TV, yea right, they are, in my opinion, the most left out on. unless you go to LOGO, then its all gay and lesbian.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 27th, 2005 at 11:33am
i'm just gonna say that sexism, homophobia and racism is just wrong.
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
August 28th, 2005 at 03:25pm
I have to admit my boyfriend struggles to accept gay guys. he really wants to be able to accept them but apparently it freaks him out. then he gets so angry at himself cause he knows it's wrong. i don't think racism, homophobia or sexism will ever truly go away
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
September 1st, 2005 at 06:26pm
Dom:
I think the main reason people discrimintate against groups is because they either feel threatened by them, or need someone to blame for their own problems. They use them as a skape goat. Like how people say that it is immigrants faults that they cant get work, but it may well be that their better at the job than them. It was the same with Hitler and the Jews he just needed someone to blame for all of Germanys problems.

I dont think they just hate groups of people for the sake of hating them.

Well said. Cool

I think that is it appalling that rascism. I think that, unfortunately, it won't ever go away. Obviously situations have improved over the years, but not enough. I go to a private school [one you have to pay to go to] and the majority of girls are white. Homophobia is also awful, but I think that won't go away anymore than it has because of certain religions believeing a same sex couple is wrong [although my mum is a Catholic and has no problem with gay people...].
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 12:21am
I hate every single one of those things. Except who a person is and learn to deal!
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
May 13th, 2006 at 06:27pm
I just don't get any of those things. Homophobia is especially problem at my shcool. We were talking about freak dancing and how it was suggestive, and our teacher said "Two guys (as in people) getting it on on the dance floor" and everyone (I'm NOT kidding) immediately went "EEEEWWW!!" I looked over at my friend who sits across the room from me, and she was HORRIFIED. How can people be so...ignorant? I go to a christian school (I don't believe in God though, go figure) and EVERYONE there is homophobic, except for my friends (They kind of scare me because they think gay guys are sexy because they're gay) and they love to call each other fags, and whenever you tell them off for being homophobic or sexist they always say something like "Hahaha! You said SEX!" or "What the hell is homophobia?" I just can't be friends with people that are homophobic. It just doesn't make sense to not accept people because of the way they are. It seems ESPECIALLY hypocritical when you're christians and you're supposed to "Love all"...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 13th, 2006 at 06:30pm
Basket*Case:
I hate every single one of those things. Except who a person is and learn to deal!

*Accept

Sorry, I had to lol.
Register