Stuck with Be.:
tattoos.of.memories:
Just fuck it! Do whatever you
want. No one's stopping you.
Go fuck the first person you see.
Who cares?

AIDS, Pregnancy, Breaking the Law?! Rolling Eyes

being called a slut, whore, the stigma that comes with that. Rolling Eyes

So it isnt Pk for kids to have sex by your standards, because that makes them sluts, but grown women can sleep with whoever they want and it's completely ok.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
July 12th, 2006 at 10:02pm
.Geek USA.:
No! not breaking the law!!! Laughing

i think the idea of a set age for having sex is rediculous. people have their own minds and their own morals, and they can decide when they think they're ready. besides, sex is one of those things that has been blown out of proportion over the course of all of human existence. no one will give a shit a few centuries from now, i bet.
Just because a ten year old thinks they are ready to have sex does not mean that their judgment is correct. That is why there is a legal age of consent. Because just because young teens (even older teens) think they are adults, doesn't mean they are. Having sex when you are very young can psychologically scar you for life.
I think the idea of having a legal sex age is brilliant.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 12th, 2006 at 11:33pm
Kitti:
.Geek USA.:

i think the idea of a set age for having sex is rediculous. people have their own minds and their own morals, and they can decide when they think they're ready. besides, sex is one of those things that has been blown out of proportion over the course of all of human existence. no one will give a shit a few centuries from now, i bet.
Just because a ten year old thinks they are ready to have sex does not mean that their judgment is correct. That is why there is a legal age of consent. Because just because young teens (even older teens) think they are adults, doesn't mean they are. Having sex when you are very young can psychologically scar you for life.

and i think your logic is a crock of shit. woo hoo! for varying opinions!

like a 10 year old would even know what they were doing anyway. haha. and most 10 year olds can't get pregnant anyway...

and how the hell would having sex scar you for life? being raped, yes, but sex?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 13th, 2006 at 04:26am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Stuck with Be.:
tattoos.of.memories:
Just fuck it! Do whatever you
want. No one's stopping you.
Go fuck the first person you see.
Who cares?

AIDS, Pregnancy, Breaking the Law?! Rolling Eyes

being called a slut, whore, the stigma that comes with that. Rolling Eyes

So it isnt Pk for kids to have sex by your standards, because that makes them sluts, but grown women can sleep with whoever they want and it's completely ok.

yes because the people we were talking about on the other disscusion was about ADULTS, and i believe that the age of concent should be 18 and not 16.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 13th, 2006 at 09:04am
.Geek USA.:
Kitti:
.Geek USA.:

like a 10 year old would even know what they were doing anyway. haha. and most 10 year olds can't get pregnant anyway...

You're nervous, its the first time getting really personal with another person. What if you won't want someone to get that personal with you? What if you regret it? What if you don't like him/her, what if you were pressured into it, what if you thought you loved him/her, you really did love him/her, but as soon as it was over with, he/she dumped you?

These are all ways it can scar you for life.

And, don't offend anyone, ok? You may not agree with her, but don't say that.

Also, its something you'll remember forever, espically if you regret it, and when you regret it, and cant stop thinking about it, thats when it scars you for life.
sabot4ge
Geek
sabot4ge
July 13th, 2006 at 10:38am
i don't care if young kids have sex, as long as they're physically ready for it, meaning they finished puberty and use protection

i have to admit, though, pregnancy amongst teens is ridiculous..my cousin is 19 years old and has a baby on the way..kids are just..wild
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 13th, 2006 at 10:44am
sabot4ge:
i don't care if young kids have sex, as long as they're physically ready for it, meaning they finished puberty and use protection

i have to admit, though, pregnancy amongst teens is ridiculous..my cousin is 19 years old and has a baby on the way..kids are just..wild

by the time 'finish puberty'
aren't you already legal therefore it doesn't matter
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
July 13th, 2006 at 11:53am
.Geek USA.:

You can politely disagree with me and everyone else, or at least more politely than that first statement. That would be appreciated, in the future. Thank you.

But studies show that kids enter puberty at younger and younger ages--due to the hormones and genetically modified foods? Possibly. That means a ten year old can get pregnant.

And children are not small adults, contrary to popular belief (namely applicable children and Scientologists, but that's not the point). They perceive the world differently than an adult does, and while an adolescent may think that they have the judgment of an adult, quite simply, they do not. Having sex before being truly ready for it can be a traumatic experience, and having sex before reaching the age of consent is statutory rape. That aside, there are a vast number of logical reasons to not have underage sex. The government does not attempt to restrict things like sex and drinking because they hate everyone and don't want them to enjoy life. There are dangers, real dangers--a condom can't prevent contracting herpes or HPV (a known cause of cervical cancer) or HIV/AIDS in many cases. That can happen the very first time you have sex. The risk factors are far too great to allow a child to make that judgment.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
July 15th, 2006 at 07:57pm
I think that it is wrong for kids as young as 13 to be losing their virginity. They are just throwing their teenage years/ childhoods away, these days its seen as the 'cool' thing to do and has no meaning whatsoever. Losing your virginity should be a special thing that you lose only when you are sure that you are ready and are with somebody who you love and want to spend your life with. To throw it away with some boy who you've talked to for a few weeks and don't truly love is just stupid and you are most likely to regret it. People don't think of the consequenses and are too worried about their popularity and being grown up.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 16th, 2006 at 01:16am
crimson_rose_91:
I think that it is wrong for kids as young as 13 to be losing their virginity. They are just throwing their teenage years/ childhoods away, these days its seen as the 'cool' thing to do and has no meaning whatsoever. Losing your virginity should be a special thing that you lose only when you are sure that you are ready and are with somebody who you love and want to spend your life with. To throw it away with some boy who you've talked to for a few weeks and don't truly love is just stupid and you are most likely to regret it. People don't think of the consequenses and are too worried about their popularity and being grown up.

i don't think that has to be true
but i do think 13 is way to young to actually be having sex
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
July 16th, 2006 at 12:13pm
Viva La Stupid:
crimson_rose_91:

Okay, perhaps that was a bit much to ask. But at the same time, you should be in love with somebody to have sex with them, and if you're in love with them then you would want to spend your life with them.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 12:43pm
crimson_rose_91:
Viva La Stupid:
crimson_rose_91:

Okay, perhaps that was a bit much to ask. But at the same time, you should be in love with somebody to have sex with them, and if you're in love with them then you would want to spend your life with them.

nobody should use sex to keep some one, or even make them feal grown up
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
July 19th, 2006 at 07:21am
I don't care when they have sex.
It's their problem. It's their life.
I only don't like them for not using a condom...I mean, having sex isn't hurting anyone, only if you use a condom...Some of them haven't even had sex education in school yet!
So, they're stupid to do something they don't know.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 19th, 2006 at 07:24am
~ Christie ~:
I only don't like them for not using a condom...I mean, having sex isn't hurting anyone, only if you use a condom...Some of them haven't even had sex education in school yet!

what if that girl is 10 surely that is to young, i think the age of concent is to low anyway, but thats anouther matter.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
July 19th, 2006 at 07:38am
Magne:
~ Christie ~:

what if that girl is 10 surely that is to young, i think the age of concent is to low anyway, but thats anouther matter.

As I said it's a personal thing. We can't do nothing...And I don't know how older can be that jerks to have sex with them...Because I don't think 10 years old have sex with other 10years old.
An sure you see sex different when you're older and grown up...Those youngs are just curious because sex is everywhere...In commerials, in movies...It become a too much normal thing.

(sorry for my crappy english )
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 19th, 2006 at 07:44am
~ Christie ~:
Magne:
~ Christie ~:

As I said it's a personal thing. We can't do nothing...And I don't know how older can be that jerks to have sex with them...Because I don't think 10 years old have sex with other 10years old.
An sure you see sex different when you're older and grown up...Those youngs are just curious because sex is everywhere...In commerials, in movies...It become a too much normal thing.

yes i am 110% sure that i see sex differantly when i was younger, i am now well older, and sex isnt somthing to be played with lightly under no curcumstances, i wish i waited until i was older, but i was young and foolish (not calling every young person foolish befor i get we're not fooliosh thrown at me)
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
July 19th, 2006 at 07:57am
Magne:
~ Christie ~:
Magne:
~ Christie ~:

yes i am 110% sure that i see sex differantly when i was younger, i am now well older, and sex isnt somthing to be played with lightly under no curcumstances, i wish i waited until i was older, but i was young and foolish (not calling every young person foolish befor i get we're not fooliosh thrown at me)

I'm sure as hell I'm going to wait for the right moment and person.
I'm not curious at all.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 19th, 2006 at 07:58am
~ Christie ~:
Magne:
~ Christie ~:
Magne:
~ Christie ~:

I'm sure as hell I'm going to wait for the right moment and person.
I'm not curious at all.

to many young girls and boys think that havign sex will make sure you hold on to that on "special" person but it doesnt.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
July 19th, 2006 at 08:04am
^fuck them. I'm wathing for someone who'd I trust.
Register