Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 20th, 2006 at 08:26am
I've always had this belief. That if you love someone, and you feel ready, then go for it.

I'm smart, I know that when the times comes, I'ma make him wear a condom. I'll say that if its not on, then its not on.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 20th, 2006 at 01:23pm
Coff:
I've always had this belief. That if you love someone, and you feel ready, then go for it.

I'm smart, I know that when the times comes, I'ma make him wear a condom. I'll say that if its not on, then its not on.

yeah but many kids are not has smart has you.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 20th, 2006 at 11:32pm
wow, the way you people talk about this stuff as if it's going to take some big emotional toll on you really make me feel like i'm feelingless or something. i mean, to me, that's just people taking life to seriously. i've got feelings, but that's just... weird. i dont know. that probably makes no sense to anyone, but yeah...
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 12:09am
Magne:
Coff:

yes also sometimes people say they 'love' just to get in your pants and then they leave you. oldest story in the book. so be sure. Not even waiting for marriage is good anymore people get divorced :[
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 21st, 2006 at 12:13am
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Coff:

yes also sometimes people say they 'love' just to get in your pants and then they leave you. oldest story in the book. so be sure. Not even waiting for marriage is good anymore people get divorced :[

but that most likely isn't based on sex , thats problems in their relationship as a whole
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 01:15am
Viva La Stupid:
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Coff:

but that most likely isn't based on sex , thats problems in their relationship as a whole
Never said getting divorced had to do with sex Confused
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 21st, 2006 at 09:47am
Magne:
Coff:

Hahaha -ego boost-.

Yeah. I know, I have friends who it just happened to, they got boyfriends, they ditched school to go and hang out with them, the boyfriend took it all the way, and they didn't tell him to stop. And I pity them that, because it wasn't with someone special. And it wasn't their decision or anything.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 22nd, 2006 at 05:38pm
Coff:
Magne:
Coff:

Hahaha -ego boost-.

Yeah. I know, I have friends who it just happened to, they got boyfriends, they ditched school to go and hang out with them, the boyfriend took it all the way, and they didn't tell him to stop. And I pity them that, because it wasn't with someone special. And it wasn't their decision or anything.

i wish i waited i really do, but hey i was young and i knew it all, (or i thought i did) i have a daughter now and i would hate it if she made the same mistake has me.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 23rd, 2006 at 12:52pm
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Coff:

you sas you can only have sex with one person anyway?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 23rd, 2006 at 03:05pm
Mellon * Collie:
Sheepo@_@:
Magne:
Coff:

you sas you can only have sex with one person anyway?

you can have sex with has many people has you like, but when you get married then it is normal just to have sex with that one person the rest of your life. we wernt saying that you should wait until the right one came along we were saying that dont use sex has a toy because its not
Green_Tre
Geek
Green_Tre
July 29th, 2006 at 12:08am
At my school, people losing their virginity is less common. It's more like which girls give the best blow jobs and stuff like that, and which guys have the biggest... you know. Obviously not everyone is a virgin, but for some reason it's harder to tell since not many people talk about it at my school =/

I'm 15 and a virgin, but I believe that it really doesn't matter how old you are. If you truely think you're ready, and you love your partner, then you should be able to do it (with protection, obviously). But I agree, it's getting pretty scary when 12 and under kids are doing it... hell, when I was that age, I was watching Family Channel and playing with Playmobil o__O;
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 29th, 2006 at 12:13am
i don't care if young people are having sex - it's their business - their risk

however i'm disgusted by how sex is being protrayed in the media BY YOUNG KIDS some song by cassie, i was embarassed

she's what 16 nad already singing about how she wants to 'give it' to some guy she likes
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 29th, 2006 at 01:46am
At the age of 13.. and earlier.. No.. I do NOT believe it is ok to have sex. By the age of 13.. you should be just hitting puberty.. and just beggining to have sexual feelings for eachother..and beggining to understand what those sexual feelings mean.

I would imagine.. that at age 11... you most likely would not feel those sexual feelings for another person... (not because of the immaturity of an 11 year old.. but because of the biological factors)... but they do know what sex is.. and what means.

A child (yes.. a child.. a child is someone who is 12 and under by definition) having sex, in my opinion, would be a lack of education and ignorance on the parents part.

I'm gonna stop my self there.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 29th, 2006 at 01:49am
Diabolique Par Proxy:
At the age of 13.. and earlier.. No.. I do NOT believe it is ok to have sex. By the age of 13.. you should be just hitting puberty.. and just beggining to have sexual feelings for eachother..and beggining to understand what those sexual feelings mean.

I would imagine.. that at age 11... you most likely would not feel those sexual feelings for another person.. but they do know what sex is.. and what means.

A child (yes.. a child.. a child is someone who is 12 and under by definition) having sex, in my opinion, would be a lack of education and ignorance on the parents part.

Which definition?.

child
n. pl. chil·dren (chldrn)

1. A person between birth and puberty.
1. An unborn infant; a fetus.
2. An infant; a baby.
3. One who is childish or immature.
4. A son or daughter; an offspring.
5. A member of a tribe; descendant: children of Abraham.
1. An individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a specified time, place, or circumstance: a child of nature; a child of the Sixties.
2. A product or result of something specified: “Times Square is a child of the 20th century” (Richard F. Shepard).

I see no age limit. "Child" is relative to the rate of physical and emotional development with which the child matures, it would be impossible to define by age alone.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 29th, 2006 at 02:00am
Bloodraine:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

I would imagine.. that at age 11... you most likely would not feel those sexual feelings for another person.. but they do know what sex is.. and what means.

Which definition?.

child
n. pl. chil·dren (chldrn)

1. An unborn infant; a fetus.
2. An infant; a baby.
3. One who is childish or immature.
4. A son or daughter; an offspring.
5. A member of a tribe; descendant: children of Abraham.
1. An individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a specified time, place, or circumstance: a child of nature; a child of the Sixties.
2. A product or result of something specified: “Times Square is a child of the 20th century” (Richard F. Shepard).

I see no age limit. "Child" is relative to the rate of physical and emotional development with which the child matures, it would be impossible to define by age alone.

First of all.. that is a physical definition... and on average.. puberty begins from ages 12-14.

A loose definition.. would it make you feel so much more comfortable if I were to change my post to say "by a very loose definition?"
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 29th, 2006 at 02:08am
Would it make you feel so much more comfortable if you didn't patronize me?.
I know how to debate, I know what I'm doing, picking a great big hole in your argument is what I do.
You're relying too strongly on age.
"By age 13" and "By age 12", making narrow assumptions that ALL 12 year olds do this and ALL 13 year olds are suitable for that.

Age is relative, maturity is undefinable by a number. Remember that.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 29th, 2006 at 02:12am
It is I know that... But sex is not an all emotional thing.. it is also a very biological thing.

I'm using averages.. not exact ages....I also remember myself saying "not by immaturity." I never once said an 11 year old was too immature to have sex... But biologically.. and naturally.. I just don't believe an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another person...
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 29th, 2006 at 02:31am
Diabolique Par Proxy:
But biologically.. and naturally.. I just don't believe an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another person...

Diabolique Par Proxy:

You said that they are hitting puberty, and just beggining to have sexual feelings for others, well, some kids hit puberty as young as 8, its rare, but it happens, but therefore, an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another, if going by what you said about them hitting puburty and having sexual feelings for others.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 29th, 2006 at 02:36pm
Coff:
Diabolique Par Proxy:
But biologically.. and naturally.. I just don't believe an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another person...

Diabolique Par Proxy:

You said that they are hitting puberty, and just beggining to have sexual feelings for others, well, some kids hit puberty as young as 8, its rare, but it happens, but therefore, an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another, if going by what you said about them hitting puburty and having sexual feelings for others.

You missed the part about me saying "I'm using averages."

I'm fully aware of that, doll.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 02:39pm
Diabolique Par Proxy:
Coff:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Diabolique Par Proxy:

You missed the part about me saying "I'm using averages."

I'm fully aware of that, doll.

hang on a second.....are you saying that its ok for children between the ages of 12 and 16 to have sex? Because if you are you have really got to think about the long term effects it will have on that CHILD!! or have i got you all wrong
Register