Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
July 29th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Lucifers Angel:
Diabolique Par Proxy:
Coff:
Diabolique Par Proxy:
But biologically.. and naturally.. I just don't believe an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another person...

Diabolique Par Proxy:
At the age of 13.. and earlier.. No.. I do NOT believe it is ok to have sex. By the age of 13.. you should be just hitting puberty.. and just beggining to have sexual feelings for eachother..and beggining to understand what those sexual feelings mean.

You said that they are hitting puberty, and just beggining to have sexual feelings for others, well, some kids hit puberty as young as 8, its rare, but it happens, but therefore, an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another, if going by what you said about them hitting puburty and having sexual feelings for others.

You missed the part about me saying "I'm using averages."

I'm fully aware of that, doll.

hang on a second.....are you saying that its ok for children between the ages of 12 and 16 to have sex? Because if you are you have really got to think about the long term effects it will have on that CHILD!! or have i got you all wrong

Oh I am not saying its ok at all.

Biologically.. I think it's.. er.. possible.

My arguement is completely biological.. not emotional.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:02pm
Diabolique Par Proxy:
Lucifers Angel:
Diabolique Par Proxy:
Coff:
Diabolique Par Proxy:
But biologically.. and naturally.. I just don't believe an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another person...

Diabolique Par Proxy:
At the age of 13.. and earlier.. No.. I do NOT believe it is ok to have sex. By the age of 13.. you should be just hitting puberty.. and just beggining to have sexual feelings for eachother..and beggining to understand what those sexual feelings mean.

You said that they are hitting puberty, and just beggining to have sexual feelings for others, well, some kids hit puberty as young as 8, its rare, but it happens, but therefore, an 11 year old could have sexual feelings for another, if going by what you said about them hitting puburty and having sexual feelings for others.

hang on a second.....are you saying that its ok for children between the ages of 12 and 16 to have sex? Because if you are you have really got to think about the long term effects it will have on that CHILD!! or have i got you all wrong

Oh I am not saying its ok at all.

Biologically.. I think it's.. er.. possible.

My arguement is completely biological.. not emotional.

oh i see. sorry my mistake, biologicaly it CAN be possible but in many cases the girl can be (this is gong to sound corse now) ripped and hurt in a physical way.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 29th, 2006 at 03:07pm
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Stop doing that.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:37pm
Bloodraine:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Stop doing that.

what is she doing?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 29th, 2006 at 03:53pm
Lucifers Angel:
Bloodraine:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Stop doing that.

what is she doing?

Patronizing everyone she debates with and I don't like it.
You need to respect peoples opinions.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 29th, 2006 at 03:54pm
Bloodraine:
Lucifers Angel:
Bloodraine:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Stop doing that.

what is she doing?

i 100% agree with you, Patronizing isnt a good way of getting your point across to anyone, to me it is just a way of making time to form yet anouther hopeless point. Also its what people do when they ahve nothing better to say
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 29th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Bloodraine:
Lucifers Angel:
Bloodraine:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Stop doing that.

what is she doing?

She wasn't being disrespectful, I'd rather her say Doll than something else.
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
July 29th, 2006 at 07:03pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
Lucifers Angel:
Bloodraine:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Stop doing that.

what is she doing?

She wasn't being disrespectful, I'd rather her say Doll than something else.

No.. I wasn't being disrespectful. I was simply saying I knew.. and agreed with what she was saying.
White Riot
White Riot
July 29th, 2006 at 09:58pm
I think its wrong for kids under 16 or so to have sex. Its just gross.
I mean, I understand we all have hormones and everything, but can't you just try to keep it to yourself when you're young?
And what happens if you get pregnant at that age?
You're screwed forever, unless you have a miscarriage or abortion (which I am totally against).
There are plently better things to do then fucking people when you're a pre-teen or early teenager. Go to the damn movies or the beach or some shit like that.
But,anyway,that's all I've got to say.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 30th, 2006 at 06:51am
Bloodraine:
Lucifers Angel:
Bloodraine:
Diabolique Par Proxy:

Stop doing that.

what is she doing?

Yeah I know, I don't know why she was patronizing me, when all I was doing was pointing out the flaws in her argument.

Espically when you said that about using averages after you pointed the flaws.
Kirsty1138
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kirsty1138
July 30th, 2006 at 08:17am
I have seen so many people destroy thier life by having sex too young for many reasons.
A lot of kids dont seem to understand the emotional impact having sex does to you. "Its only a bit of fun" is what i've heard plenty of times. But its not, its the most intimate thing possible, and especially when losing your virginity, requires someone you trust completely.
Its also something you can physically only loose once. Do people really want to think back when their older to having a 10 second romp, in some dank place with neither of you having a clue what your really doing?

Kids also are shockingly unaware of pregnancy and STD's. If some of them didn't put you off sex, then all hope much be lost.

On a personal note I always said to myself I would wait until I feel emotionally and physically 100% ready to take the plunge.
At 20 years old i've just hit that stage. So how someone can say they are ready at 13, I really dont understand
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 31st, 2006 at 04:20am
Kirsty1138:
I have seen so many people destroy thier life by having sex too young for many reasons.
A lot of kids dont seem to understand the emotional impact having sex does to you. "Its only a bit of fun" is what i've heard plenty of times. But its not, its the most intimate thing possible, and especially when losing your virginity, requires someone you trust completely.
Its also something you can physically only loose once. Do people really want to think back when their older to having a 10 second romp, in some dank place with neither of you having a clue what your really doing?

when you first have sex, I really think that you don't know what your doing anyways, no matter how long it went for, how dark it was, its gonna be the same, you were nervous, and didn't really know what you were doing.

Kirsty1138:
Kids also are shockingly unaware of pregnancy and STD's. If some of them didn't put you off sex, then all hope much be lost.

Not kids from around here. I mean, they don't pay attention to it, but since year 5, we have been taught about this kind of stuff, pretty full on. In a lot of the girls magazines they have educational stuff, as well.

Kirsty1138:
On a personal note I always said to myself I would wait until I feel emotionally and physically 100% ready to take the plunge.
At 20 years old i've just hit that stage. So how someone can say they are ready at 13, I really dont understand

Maybe you felt ready at 20, but people mature at different ages and feel ready at different ages, it really depends on the person.

Last year, I had a boyfriend, he tried to pressure me into having sex, at first I said no, because 1. I wasn't ready, and 2. I don't think I really wanted to do it with him.

He basically stopped talking to me, and touching me, and I knew it was because I said no, he had lost interest in me. And since he was the first guy that had ever hugged me, held me, I missed that, and thought I was in love with him. He never made me happy, he would make me feel stupid, but I wanted someone who loved me, and I thought he did.

So I said yes, I never actually did it, and I am so glad for that, but he dumped me, and I think one of the reasons was because I did chicken out.

So I understand what you mean, but people do mature at different ages, my friend had a boyfriend at 13, had sex with him at 13, I disaproved, but I never said anything, and she stayed with him for a long time. The only reason they broke up was because they stopped loving each other, but they are still really good friends to the best of my knowledge.
Register