War Graves in Flanders

AuthorMessage
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:29pm
Iwannajumpout:
Yeah, but this was ww1 maybe nobody really knew or had the experence to say what they were in for. You gotta feel sorry for dudes who went thinking "it'll all be over in a few weeks" because thats what the gov't said. They figured they wouldnt get hurt.

that's still their own stupidity...if you think....hey people are shooting at me....but i will get home ok...then you are stupid! so i feel sorry for nobody...people shouldn't be so ignorant to the government...the us government has deceived people since the beginning. So if after about 150 years of it...if people are still that blind to the governments lies...then i will also not feel sorry for them...this goes to the people fighting the iraq war as well....people should open their eyes.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:32pm
rar:
~*Professor Snape*~:
eberneezer_egghead:
zdf_jammin:
rar:
oh no...not dead people...how rude..dead people care a lot about where their body's are Rolling Eyes you guys are all being silly....it's a bunch of corpses..they are like old people and babys....take up room...and smell bad...get rid of them all and build a HUGE highway where they were...nobodys cares about war veterans...they fought for nothing....and people willing to fight in wars make me sick! NO good comes out of any war...maybe they could build a restroom on top of some of the dead soldiers....that way we can piss on them.

basically what im saying is i don't care if they build a motorway where some stupid graves are...and if they are graves of people that fought in wars then i encourage it.

xactly someone needs to start a protest a HUGE protest or a petition or something!

you dont get it,

first off, it the thing not because its happening, but that the GOVERNMENT is letting it happen, that THEY dont have respect for those people. its a monument, let alone a reminder, of what can happen.

exactly someone needs to start a protest about it a HUGE protest!

jackass
Yeah, your right, zdf.. I dont wanna cause an argument, but how can you say that? WW1 has gone down as one of the biggest aspects of history and their graves should be respected!!!

their graves should NOT be respected....anyone willing to fight in a war deserves to die and be forgotten.

Those are the types of people the government shouldn't have respect for! the government doesn't respect you either! and it doesn't have to happen...if you get wars out of history...then you can help keep wars from being in the future..that is a different subject so im done with that
Even if you are dead you should still be treated with respect. Even if you did die in a war. Everyone deserves to be respected.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:45pm
Anji:
rar:
~*Professor Snape*~:
eberneezer_egghead:
zdf_jammin:
rar:
oh no...not dead people...how rude..dead people care a lot about where their body's are Rolling Eyes you guys are all being silly....it's a bunch of corpses..they are like old people and babys....take up room...and smell bad...get rid of them all and build a HUGE highway where they were...nobodys cares about war veterans...they fought for nothing....and people willing to fight in wars make me sick! NO good comes out of any war...maybe they could build a restroom on top of some of the dead soldiers....that way we can piss on them.

basically what im saying is i don't care if they build a motorway where some stupid graves are...and if they are graves of people that fought in wars then i encourage it.

xactly someone needs to start a protest a HUGE protest or a petition or something!

you dont get it,

first off, it the thing not because its happening, but that the GOVERNMENT is letting it happen, that THEY dont have respect for those people. its a monument, let alone a reminder, of what can happen.

exactly someone needs to start a protest about it a HUGE protest!

jackass
Yeah, your right, zdf.. I dont wanna cause an argument, but how can you say that? WW1 has gone down as one of the biggest aspects of history and their graves should be respected!!!

their graves should NOT be respected....anyone willing to fight in a war deserves to die and be forgotten.

Those are the types of people the government shouldn't have respect for! the government doesn't respect you either! and it doesn't have to happen...if you get wars out of history...then you can help keep wars from being in the future..that is a different subject so im done with that
Even if you are dead you should still be treated with respect. Even if you did die in a war. Everyone deserves to be respected.

i personally don't think any dead people deserve respect...not like they care whats going on..lol.....but most would disagree...and if you are gonna treat people with respect after they have died...why should people that fought get what is though of as extra respect...by having their own place? why not move all those dead war people to a cemetary with the rest of the people? they have done nothing to deserve some sort of extra recognition of their deaths.....
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:58pm
rar:
i personally don't think any dead people deserve respect...not like they care whats going on..lol.....but most would disagree...and if you are gonna treat people with respect after they have died...why should people that fought get what is though of as extra respect...by having their own place? why not move all those dead war people to a cemetary with the rest of the people? they have done nothing to deserve some sort of extra recognition of their deaths.....
I think they should jsut be laid to rest in a normal cemetery too.

But about the "people who fought for wars should all die and be forgotton" comment. Just because they fought and you are highly opposed to that dosen't mean they should be dead and forgotton. If I had that as my way, then a lot of people would be dead in my book.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:14pm
Anji:
rar:

But about the "people who fought for wars should all die and be forgotton" comment. Just because they fought and you are highly opposed to that dosen't mean they should be dead and forgotton. If I had that as my way, then a lot of people would be dead in my book.

but those that fought in the wars are already dead....you can remember the dead without having their bodys be buried underground right?
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:17pm
Anji:
rar:

this was also said by rar,

"that's still their own stupidity...if you think....hey people are shooting at me....but i will get home ok...then you are stupid! so i feel sorry for nobody...people shouldn't be so ignorant to the government...the us government has deceived people since the beginning. So if after about 150 years of it...if people are still that blind to the governments lies...then i will also not feel sorry for them...this goes to the people fighting the iraq war as well....people should open their eyes."

no, bad! how can you such a person to say that. the people in Iraq are so brave, so strong, that they are willing to go to another country to help others who are in so much shit, do you have any idea what how the woman were treated? and all you do is be a coward and try to make them look like cowards.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:22pm
zdf_jammin:

no, bad! how can you such a person to say that. the people in Iraq are so brave, so strong, that they are willing to go to another country to help others who are in so much shit, do you have any idea what how the woman were treated? and all you do is be a coward and try to make them look like cowards.
True but I also think that the soldiers in Iraq are given too much power. Also same with the people in Guantanemo (sp?).
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:51pm
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/cgibin/create_petition.cgi?Graves sign here to save them
Ahhhh!
Jackass
Ahhhh!
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:14pm
hehe stupid flanders... Shifty im sorry Crying or Very sad
anyways, i think thats dumb... its not all that big(for a velihicle, dont try to run around it, you will die)... like a car could drive around it in less than 45 minuites (highway speed...110 km/h)... arrogant bastard...
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 4th, 2005 at 10:04am
they fought and dies so that people could live on and be free and they should
be respected and remembered for doing so
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 4th, 2005 at 02:21pm
true,

but you have to admit, world war 1 was a lot about leaders wanting more land, so wait, nvm, they were fighting for their own freedom, regardless, because someone always wanted their land, and their home, and their friends, and their family, to be happy. and unfortanutly, that didnt happen for some (the germans), and they pretty much started up WWII.

people who fight in wars should be respected for their bravery, regardless of what the war was about.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 4th, 2005 at 06:21pm
zdf_jammin:
true,

but you have to admit, world war 1 was a lot about leaders wanting more land, so wait, nvm, they were fighting for their own freedom, regardless, because someone always wanted their land, and their home, and their friends, and their family, to be happy. and unfortanutly, that didnt happen for some (the germans), and they pretty much started up WWII.

people who fight in wars should be respected for their bravery, regardless of what the war was about.

yeh very true the inflation from ww1 reparations caused hitler to rise to power because he was offering the german people an end to their misery
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 4th, 2005 at 06:25pm
wow....umm kind of true....nobody became free because of WW1...and nobody is free now....so they weren't fighting for freedom....and fighting is not showing that you are brave.....bravery is doing something heroic....and a hero is somebody that does something to help....if you look up to a killer as a hero...then you are a piece of shit.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 4th, 2005 at 06:27pm
did anyone say that killers were heroes?? people did waht they had to do it was fight or be shot by a firing squad for desertion
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
August 4th, 2005 at 06:37pm
Oh my god! There really going to do that.

I went to some of them graves about 2 years ago, it was such a shame some of them were nameless. And there just going to destroy them.

God I'm really angry now!
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 4th, 2005 at 06:50pm
~*Professor Snape*~:
did anyone say that killers were heroes?? people did waht they had to do it was fight or be shot by a firing squad for desertion

i was talking about zdf_jammin post...about how we need to respect their bravery.....fighting isn't brave......heros are brave....and war veterans are not heros...nor are they brave. and if people weren't so stupid then we wouldn't have to think about wars.

I Love Mr Fiddler <3:

I went to some of them graves about 2 years ago, it was such a shame some of them were nameless. And there just going to destroy them.

shut the fuck up.......they are just graves. if you are angry over what is happening to DEAD people.....then take down the house you live in...and bury all their bodys there
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 4th, 2005 at 08:53pm
ok so when you die and your burried in a grave yard and your family are mourning your death would you like it if people decided to build a grave yard over your final resting place??
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 5th, 2005 at 01:46am
rar:
~*Professor Snape*~:

i was talking about zdf_jammin post...about how we need to respect their bravery.....fighting isn't brave......heros are brave....and war veterans are not heros...nor are they brave. and if people weren't so stupid then we wouldn't have to think about wars.

I Love Mr Fiddler <3:

shut the fuck up.......they are just graves. if you are angry over what is happening to DEAD people.....then take down the house you live in...and bury all their bodys there

you dont GET IT.

its about what they did, and having respect for that.

and to Prof. Snape,

i dont think he would care what happens to his body, obviosly he doesnt care about anyone elses.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 5th, 2005 at 01:49am
zdf_jammin:
rar:
~*Professor Snape*~:

I Love Mr Fiddler <3:

you dont GET IT.

its about what they did, and having respect for that.

and to Prof. Snape,

i dont think he would care what happens to his body, obviosly he doesnt care about anyone elses.

NO YOU DON'T GET IT!!!
They didn't do anything worth getting respect! anyone that is willing to kill deserves no respect! If anyone involved in wars deserves their own cememtary it's the people that protest them.
basket_cased
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
basket_cased
August 5th, 2005 at 03:25pm
The people who came up with this idea to build a motorway through the cemetries clearly only give a fuck about themselves and how much money they'll make. They have no respect towards the hundreds of thousands of men who died for their country, in my opinion, they're sick bastards
Register