What's your favorite song to play on the guitar?

AuthorMessage
Roshambo™
Idiot
Roshambo™
August 1st, 2005 at 01:45am
i know this has probably been done and if so you can lock it. i dont care. but my favorites would be Good Riddance, Longview, and Wake Me Up When September Ends, and Another Round (Foo Fighters).
s.a.f.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
s.a.f.
August 1st, 2005 at 08:42pm
Girl all the bad guys want(bowling for soup)
ace.
Idiot
ace.
August 2nd, 2005 at 08:18am
its going to sound weird...but greensleeves. ya know, the classical christmas song? i don't know why, but playing that on my acoustic is just so..relaxing. its beautiful. as is bouree in e minor by bach. again, classical music. it takes so much more effort than rock, i think thats what makes it fun to play.

more on the..modern-esque music side, stairway to heaven (led zeppelin) and tears in heaven (eric clapton) are both awesome to play.
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 2nd, 2005 at 12:40pm
i like to play made in nyc-the casualties
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
August 2nd, 2005 at 12:45pm
fatpunk_50:
i like to play made in nyc-the casualties
very fun song to play Very Happy
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 2nd, 2005 at 02:31pm
yea its also very easy!
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
August 2nd, 2005 at 02:38pm
mierda munidal is also fun to play
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
August 2nd, 2005 at 04:09pm
i like Autopilot Off songs.. like hard and easy... and like... awesome... and funny and all that.. entertaining
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
August 2nd, 2005 at 06:21pm
littlelessthansuicide:
its going to sound weird...but greensleeves. ya know, the classical christmas song? i don't know why, but playing that on my acoustic is just so..relaxing. its beautiful. as is bouree in e minor by bach. again, classical music. it takes so much more effort than rock, i think thats what makes it fun to play.

more on the..modern-esque music side, stairway to heaven (led zeppelin) and tears in heaven (eric clapton) are both awesome to play.

omg you fuckin rock lol. i love all 4 of those songs! i like bouree the best though, bach is amazing.

oh and to add one, fugue is g minor by bach. i love playing that song.
ace.
Idiot
ace.
August 2nd, 2005 at 06:36pm
GreenDay420:
littlelessthansuicide:

omg you fuckin rock lol. i love all 4 of those songs! i like bouree the best though, bach is amazing.

Very Happy Very Happy i don't know what it is about classical music....but i love playing it on guitar. theres something about it. minuet in g is another great bach piece. he's probably my favorite composer.
and for the sake of throwing in some beethoven, ode to joy is great too.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
August 2nd, 2005 at 08:54pm
I love playing backet case!!!!
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
August 3rd, 2005 at 04:52am
littlelessthansuicide:
GreenDay420:
littlelessthansuicide:

Very Happy Very Happy i don't know what it is about classical music....but i love playing it on guitar. theres something about it. minuet in g is another great bach piece. he's probably my favorite composer.
and for the sake of throwing in some beethoven, ode to joy is great too.

paganini is a great composer as well/ malmsteen is a big fan of him and i am too. he write violin music and its fuckin fast as hell and very rhymical as well. check out some of pagnini's caprices if you can. in one of the guitar worlds malmsteen transcribed paganini's 5th caprice in A minor and i love it.
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
King For A Couple Of Days
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:00am
i like to play things like substitute by the who or god save the queen by the sex pistols
Danger_of_the_waters
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Danger_of_the_waters
August 3rd, 2005 at 04:11pm
The good the bad and the ugly.......dont ask me why....i was so proud when i first learnt it on my little classical when i was 7
Its more sentimental than anything really...
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
August 4th, 2005 at 07:02pm
I love to play any new song that I learn. I guess right now it would be the Super Mario theme. Very Happy
MyHopelessRomance
Jackass
MyHopelessRomance
August 4th, 2005 at 11:46pm
lol i always start practing guitar with playing highway to hell by ac/dc
arg-ima-pirate
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
arg-ima-pirate
August 11th, 2005 at 10:59am
i like to make solos for the green day songs that don't have them.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
August 13th, 2005 at 08:41pm
um, my fave songs to play?...you only know one of them..."good riddance"...i don't remember the titles of the other songs, one was um, "allegretto" and "zabateado"...tho i'm gonna try to play "don't speak", by No Doubt, and um, wmuwse...ok,i have many fave songs, but since i only play acoustic, i can't, well, choose so freely.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
August 13th, 2005 at 08:43pm
iplayguitar:
um, my fave songs to play?...you only know one of them..."good riddance"...i don't remember the titles of the other songs, one was um, "allegretto" and "zabateado"...tho i'm gonna try to play "don't speak", by No Doubt, and um, wmuwse...ok,i have many fave songs, but since i only play acoustic, i can't, well, choose so freely.

but,...if i'm lucky, and if my guitar teatcher is ok with it then maybe,( but still maybe), i could try electric in the music school...the head teatcher says i have talent n that means she likes me...and um, if she thinks so, why not?, hehe, she's a good teatcher,...and a good personSmileno comments
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
August 14th, 2005 at 12:03am
Eleanor Rigby:

I love greensleeves... but I play it with distortion hehehe Laughing well I like brainstew cause it's freakin easy and the freshmen by the verve pipe cause its just really relaxing. Oh oh oh!!!! And the meow mix song!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!
Register