What's your favorite song to play on the guitar?

AuthorMessage
Ninja_of_Suburbia
Geek
Ninja_of_Suburbia
September 4th, 2005 at 11:56am
Eleanor Rigby:
GreenDay420:
littlelessthansuicide:
its going to sound weird...but greensleeves. ya know, the classical christmas song? i don't know why, but playing that on my acoustic is just so..relaxing. its beautiful. as is bouree in e minor by bach. again, classical music. it takes so much more effort than rock, i think thats what makes it fun to play.

more on the..modern-esque music side, stairway to heaven (led zeppelin) and tears in heaven (eric clapton) are both awesome to play.

omg you fuckin rock lol. i love all 4 of those songs! i like bouree the best though, bach is amazing.

oh and to add one, fugue is g minor by bach. i love playing that song.

Very Happy Very Happy i don't know what it is about classical music....but i love playing it on guitar. theres something about it. minuet in g is another great bach piece. he's probably my favorite composer.
and for the sake of throwing in some beethoven, ode to joy is great too.

Love Minuet in G! cant play in on my geetar yet but i used to be able to play it on the keyboard and I got a 1 (top grade) in standard grade music fro playing it on the glock!
PinheadGunpowder
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PinheadGunpowder
September 4th, 2005 at 08:27pm
I love playing anything by JET or any earlier Green Day stuff (IE: Anything before Warning)
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 4th, 2005 at 08:45pm
PinheadGunpowder:
I love playing anything by JET or any earlier Green Day stuff (IE: Anything before Warning)
Yeah the only songs i like off of warning blood,sex,Booze or Waiting
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
September 4th, 2005 at 11:46pm
Ninja_of_Suburbia:
Eleanor Rigby:
GreenDay420:
littlelessthansuicide:
its going to sound weird...but greensleeves. ya know, the classical christmas song? i don't know why, but playing that on my acoustic is just so..relaxing. its beautiful. as is bouree in e minor by bach. again, classical music. it takes so much more effort than rock, i think thats what makes it fun to play.

more on the..modern-esque music side, stairway to heaven (led zeppelin) and tears in heaven (eric clapton) are both awesome to play.

omg you fuckin rock lol. i love all 4 of those songs! i like bouree the best though, bach is amazing.

oh and to add one, fugue is g minor by bach. i love playing that song.

Very Happy Very Happy i don't know what it is about classical music....but i love playing it on guitar. theres something about it. minuet in g is another great bach piece. he's probably my favorite composer.
and for the sake of throwing in some beethoven, ode to joy is great too.

Love Minuet in G! cant play in on my geetar yet but i used to be able to play it on the keyboard and I got a 1 (top grade) in standard grade music fro playing it on the glock!

tehehe i love you lol. well i love all people who likes classical music. if you ever want a challenge on guitar with a classical piece, attempt to play one of Paganini's caprices on guitar. he's an insane violinist, imagine how insane the music would be =P
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
September 5th, 2005 at 12:56am
since i suck at guitar and normally just play bass, my favorite songs to play are probably jsut the begining of Dammit by blink 182 and the begining of Stay Together For The Kids by Blink 182..haha..yes, just the begining because i can never really stick to learning a whole song on guitar
OMG!muffinsxx
Geek
OMG!muffinsxx
September 14th, 2005 at 04:41pm
I like to play
Good Riddance, Macys Day Parade , and Brain Stew.
I know, easy. But I like singing along to them so thats why I like to play them Smile
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
September 14th, 2005 at 09:31pm
the intro to sweet home alabama to lynyrd skynyrd (I'm working on the rest), the intro to stairway to heaven (i'm working on the rest of this one also) and....american idiot is pretty fun. =)
Ten Years Gone
Idiot
Ten Years Gone
December 27th, 2005 at 03:47pm
Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here. Because it's my favorite song ever.
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
December 27th, 2005 at 04:23pm
cheese_for_a_day:
since i suck at guitar and normally just play bass, my favorite songs to play are probably jsut the begining of Dammit by blink 182 and the begining of Stay Together For The Kids by Blink 182..haha..yes, just the begining because i can never really stick to learning a whole song on guitar

Zomg I was so proud of myself when i learned that on guitar, especially the intro, I'm not very good at guitar Retard

As soon as i learned it on guitar i transcribed the intro onto bass, it sounds awesome Very Happy
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
December 27th, 2005 at 04:30pm
Poprocks & Coke and Brain Stew

I like brain stew cuz its easy and i can sing along plus i tend to slam on the strings a bit hard. I broke a string playing brain stew yesterday Cool
thegirlintheband
Jackass
thegirlintheband

Blog
December 29th, 2005 at 02:28pm
without me and evil generation...

good riddance, basket case (bass), longview (bass) aaaand that blink song that i cant remeber the name to it...
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 31st, 2005 at 06:13pm
i can play the bass version of jesus of suburbia up to city of the dammed.
1-900-USA-NAILS
Geek
1-900-USA-NAILS
December 31st, 2005 at 06:23pm
Emily by From First to Last.
Whatsername..
The beginning little part of I Caught Fire by The Used.
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2006 at 12:26am
Astro by The White Stripes.
Register