Hiroshima

AuthorMessage
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 10th, 2005 at 08:30pm
yea, but the bible also gives justice to killing in wars, read it ALL and weep, not just the ten commandments. of course, its for those wars which are just.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:03pm
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WAR THAT IS JUST!!! it does not exist. killing thousands of people is not just, there is no way to justify it. its time we stop trying and accept war for what it is: bitter brutal taking of innocent lives.
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
August 10th, 2005 at 11:05pm
paradoxical:
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WAR THAT IS JUST!!! it does not exist. killing thousands of people is not just, there is no way to justify it. its time we stop trying and accept war for what it is: bitter brutal taking of innocent lives.
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Well said!!!! I salute you with both hands and a foot!
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 10th, 2005 at 11:19pm
paradoxical:

wo your a lefty
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:23pm
proudly so.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 10th, 2005 at 11:24pm
why?
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:30pm
why am i left wing? or why am i proud of it?
because its what i believe. what I believe, not my parents or friends or anyone else. my morals, what i see as right. and i have a right to them, because all of my opinions are based on a lot of thought and a lot of information that ive analyzed and made a decision on. its not religion and its not people telling me what i think. its a concious, educated decision, and one i came to without the help of anyone.
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:32pm
and the only person who deserves any credit for anything there is my history teacher last year, because he encouraged me to question things and stand up for what i felt was right.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 10th, 2005 at 11:33pm
well thats a good answer

you got some of my respect there...
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:35pm
thank you. its always nice to earn respect...
a very good question, i give you so much credit for that. you really have no idea...
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 10th, 2005 at 11:37pm
histrory teachers do help you form a political stand

not in class, but after

in class they arent allowed to speak there minds about politics...

I am pretty much on the right side

but that doesnt matter here
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:43pm
so was my history teacher. right wing, i mean...
but you expect that in upstate NY...but he taught me to question everthing, because people have bias, all of them. and we have to think and ask ourselves if we really agree with something, or if theres a way that has, perhaps, a bit more truth...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2005 at 12:23am
paradoxical:
the bible also says thou shalt not kill. IRONICALLY enough, the christian faith has been responsible for so many wars...(i. e. four crusades against the muslims in the middle east in the 11th thru 13th centuries alone)
so id say leave christianity and the bible out of the psychology of war...

religion aren't responcible for wars, people are, it may have been the catalyst on a few hundred occasions, but it's the choice PEOPLE make.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 11th, 2005 at 04:07am
religion is one of the most fucked up things in the world...

it only creates violance, war, enz
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 11th, 2005 at 12:54pm
america is supposidley one of the most god fearing countries in the world but religion and money always seem to go together
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2005 at 04:25pm
Preter:
religion is one of the most fucked up things in the world...

it only creates violance, war, enz

it also creates love, peace and harmony, but no one gives a fuck about that.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2005 at 04:29pm
Without wanting to go too much off topic, Religion is just one of those things that appeals to some yet others detest it. People are never going to agree on it, because there is no clear right or wrong. The pro's and con's of religion are pretty much equal.
Big momma
Geek
Big momma
December 6th, 2005 at 05:19pm
HIroshima and nagaski was the worst ever. I think no matter whether it was right or wrong, those people did not deserve to die. Children were killed too you know not just adults and they hadnt done anythiing. It isnt fair to punish the people for some governments' thoughts it shouldve been the government that got punished not the people.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 8th, 2005 at 10:45am
There are no winners or loosers in war just survivors = General S. Patton
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 08:09am
i hate that sooo much. i hate that all thoose people died and i hate that i had to be brought into the world on its annaversarie!
Register