August 10th, 2005 at 05:07pm
Id kill to see Jimmy again.
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 10th, 2005 at 05:44pm
warning_05:
i've never really heard the transplants so i dont know what there like, but they have to be better than Hard-Fi who supported Green Day at Milton Keynes!!!

Yeah, they were shite.

I'm moving this to tour, k?
A_Little_Insane
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
A_Little_Insane
August 10th, 2005 at 08:18pm
yea i heard mcr is opening (i HOPE so) ... im going to the 9/24 show
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 10th, 2005 at 08:27pm
okay, I only read a few posts on the first page, so sorry if this has already been posted. I was wondering the same thing for a really long time. I heard it was JEW, then the Transplants, then back to JEW, then IDK. Now I know. It is BOTH!! I'm not a big fan of the Transplants, because it's not my type of music. But JEw, that's a good band!! And I'm going on October 8th to see em. But I can see why the transplants would be opening. Billie Joe once siad that they want bands they like as people so they can hang out. The Transplants have some members of Rancid in it. And as we know, Billie Joe played with them for a while. Then Travis Barker is in it drumming and GD went on tour with Blink. So, they know the band. Not sure about the music though. I don't know why the rock stations play it most of the time. Too much rap in my opinion. but eh. I can't complain. It's a concert and going is going to me! Smile Hope I helped.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
August 10th, 2005 at 09:01pm
i miss rancid. the transplants fucking suck.
Register