August 13th- Buffalo, New York

AuthorMessage
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 10th, 2005 at 09:00pm
omg i can't believe its on saturday time went by fast!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 10th, 2005 at 09:02pm
who else is going besides me?
picklebrain
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
picklebrain
August 13th, 2005 at 11:09am
i went to the one last night in Barrie...it was amazing. tell me what happened and we can compare stories Wink
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
August 14th, 2005 at 04:24am
WOW, it was amazing... Billie dressed up in his "King" costume... then at some points he mooned the crowd lol... and then he start like touching his crotch and then he "SOMEONE FUCK ME!"... and he said something about him and Keith Richards smoking a HUGE joint lol... they had great pyrotechnics and every single person even in the sits were standing up... there was that much energy... it was the best fucking night of my life... and he used Buffalo in most of his songs... invited people up to play instruments... kid on the bass crowd-dived... Billie got a kid up there to squirt waterguns... and holy shit it was 3 hours of pure fun... too many things to describe... too little time to describe them... but i can say this... it was fucking awesome... and told the whole arena that we fucking rocked... and that made me feel good... i love how he says Buffalo... lol its so cool.... well i guess that wraps up my experience on the show that i had seen tonight...
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 14th, 2005 at 05:04am
pictures?
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 14th, 2005 at 05:59pm
AHHH! The concert was awesome!!! I was right up front, pushed up against the barrier, right in front of Mike! And I was so pushed up against the barrier wall thingy that my boobs got all billowy and I'm pretty sure Mike (and possibly Tre whenever he looked in the area I was in) got a show of my boobages. 0__o Mike looked at me when he handed the security guard a bunch of picks after 'We Are The Champions' and I got two of them (though I gave one to my bro)! And I got a bruise and my arms are still so sore!! But OMG I think Mike saw my boobs....And Billie Joe was extra sexy last night, doing his sexy striptease dance down the runway! And, oooh! I saw Adrienne. She was at the opposite end of the stage before Green Day came out, dressed really pretty in a knee-length dress, and her dreadlock hair was long and done nice. And I think she had a drink in her hand. And it was like, hey! Adrienne. Who woulda thunkit.

That's my random review.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 14th, 2005 at 06:21pm
Oh yeah, this happened too:

When Billie Joe was doing his sexy, striptease dance, after he took off his tie and unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt, he began to back away from the runway and I shouted, "Take it off!" and then he whipped his head around in my direction in slight confusion and I was like, "Whoa. Did he just hear me?" Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 14th, 2005 at 06:21pm
lol it was awesome! billie like pulled his pants off half way and like showed the crowd half of his butt it was awesome
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 14th, 2005 at 06:23pm
Why did someone make a repeat thread of this? Retards.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 14th, 2005 at 06:24pm
i already made a thread on this but yeh i was there.....haha i was the one who kept saying i luv u to tre....lol.....i saw adrienne there too and she was so pretty but i saw her dancing to the songs to i also love the part when billie was like "say heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" for like 2 min and the crowd had to do it i had to breath like 10 times
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 14th, 2005 at 07:33pm
where were you guys in the arena lol i was

section:116
row:17
seat:2
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 14th, 2005 at 07:38pm
also i just noticed that billie wore the same cloths lastnight as he did on live 8...but i don't care he was still hott!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 15th, 2005 at 02:43am
i was on the floor. against the front rail in front of the security guards, in front of the stage, in front of mike. the ideal place everyone wants to be.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 16th, 2005 at 02:05am
dude i feel bad because like i think it was cause of this concert that made billie go to the hospital with throat problems
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 17th, 2005 at 04:05pm
we tired him out by how awesome we are.

he felt the need to impress us even more 'cause we're so fucking sooper.

Cool

All hail Billie Joe's recovery.

And, omg...Billie Joe, Buffalo. It rhymes.

It was meant to be.

Oh! And remember when the girl brought on stage, Courtney, I think, said she was from Hamburg and Billie Joe was all "You're from Hamburg?" How cool is it to hear him mention a town in Buffalo? Aside from "BUFFALOOOOOO!"
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 18th, 2005 at 12:21am
lol

yeh it does rhyme

i was so jelous of that girl she got to hug him and everything and he gave her an awesome free guitar but it was funny when he told her to get her ass off the stage lol
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 18th, 2005 at 12:29am
dude i liked during the brain stew song (i love that song lol) i was like so excited they played in i was like jumping through the whole song....lol
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 18th, 2005 at 12:33am
ok im trying to remember what all they played so if i forget any just list them even the little bitty songs that billie joe sung like the shout song ok here we go:

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia (sp?)
Holiday
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Are we the waiting?
St. Jimmy
Longview
Brain Stew
Minority
Wake me up when September ends
We are the Champions
Time of your Life

thats all i can remember......
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 18th, 2005 at 04:22am
GreenDay_Fan17:
ok im trying to remember what all they played so if i forget any just list them even the little bitty songs that billie joe sung like the shout song ok here we go:

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia (sp?)
Holiday
Are we the waiting?
St. Jimmy
Longview
Brain Stew
Minority
Wake me up when September ends
We are the Champions
Time of your Life

thats all i can remember......

it was:

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia
Holiday
Are We The Waiting?
St. Jimmy
Longview
Brain Stew
Basket Case
Minority
Knowledge
King For A Day
Shout (and a bit of Stand By Me)
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Maria
We Are The Champions
Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
...and some other song from either 1039/Smooth or Kerplunk...I can't remember which one it was.

I may have gotten the order mixed up a bit, but I'm pretty sure those were the songs.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 18th, 2005 at 07:43pm
o i was just trying to remember cause those were all i could remember
Register