Should the world have WMDs

AuthorMessage
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 19th, 2005 at 01:46pm
we shouldn't have weapons of mass destruction.
if we all have them,
we'll start blowing up anyone who pisses us off.
you know, like,
the world leaders will be at a conferance someday
and japan's world leader will poke russia's world leader in the ribs.
then russia will get pissed off and bomb japan.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 22nd, 2005 at 05:10am
we shouldn't have weapons of mass destruction.
HUMANS in general shouldn't have weapons of mass destruction.
we're too immature for them.
Very Happy
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
August 22nd, 2005 at 06:20pm
I understand why you think we're hypocritical. I suppose the government feel that our nuclear bombs are an act of defence or revenge...
Kitti
Kitti
August 22nd, 2005 at 06:29pm
what our government "thinks" or "knows" doesnt mean shit to me because they are all about self preservation and i HATE THAT...its not a good way to run a country. you do whats best for the people not the government.
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 23rd, 2005 at 10:54am
wot?
jimmydied2day
Idiot
jimmydied2day
August 23rd, 2005 at 03:37pm
is there actually a legit argument for WMD's?

until there is, my answer to this question is simply,
no
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 8th, 2006 at 01:21pm
personally, i dont think america has any right to go off at another country for havin Nukes coz they have more than anyone else. theyve only been used twice, but that was in WWII, and it ended the war. i think the guy who invented them should have destroyed the plans, removed all evidence. Nukes are gonna destroy the world, we all know it, so we should stop the bastards now. there is a very relevant, although rather amusing, avatar that exists about this, there is also a flash movie.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 8th, 2006 at 01:40pm
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html

It scares me how realistic that is. North Korea is now testing some out, it's just scary. So much destruction at the push of a button. We dont need that, no country does. Sadly, when other countries have it, you have to stay on their level or you will be pushed over. If we didnt have Nukes and other countries did... we wouldnt be a country for very long.
suzie_k
suzie_k
July 8th, 2006 at 04:59pm
The Human Being is the weapon of mass destruction.
Homosexual Spencer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Homosexual Spencer

Mibba
July 8th, 2006 at 05:38pm
You have a point there suzie_k as I remember watching a wild life program where 2 guys compete to find the better animal and on this particular one they had to find the Animal kingdoms worst villan and they both came up with the same answer but different stories about how no prizes for guessing who OK maybe you can I have a cookie but thats all.
suzie_k
suzie_k
July 8th, 2006 at 06:02pm
EvilChicken:
You have a point there suzie_k as I remember watching a wild life program where 2 guys compete to find the better animal and on this particular one they had to find the Animal kingdoms worst villan and they both came up with the same answer but different stories about how no prizes for guessing who OK maybe you can I have a cookie but thats all.

It is true though.
No other species kills for no reason.
Animals kill each other rarely.
And if they do it's for mating privileges and or if they are starving.
Humans do it for nothing.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 8th, 2006 at 07:06pm
suzie_k:
The Human Being is the weapon of mass destruction.

I agree as Faithless put it
Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber
Wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 9th, 2006 at 11:15am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html

It scares me how realistic that is. North Korea is now testing some out, it's just scary. So much destruction at the push of a button. We dont need that, no country does. Sadly, when other countries have it, you have to stay on their level or you will be pushed over. If we didnt have Nukes and other countries did... we wouldnt be a country for very long.

wow, someone found it!
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 9th, 2006 at 05:51pm
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]:
It's getting to the point here the world is just plain scary. Nukes shouldn't even excist. The guy who invented them hated himself. I hate the way you can't turn on the news without hearing about the latest country that has restarted up their nuclear weapons program...

"do you think that when that guy invinted the bomb a black light poped over his head?" - Mitch Hedberg
I decided to say something since this isn't all year oldy and such and SD has more unwritten rules to go by and we're all developed and blah blah blah

we're trying to keep this out of the hands of people who aren't regulated or who are likely to use it
if the U.S. gets rid of it then we have North Korea and the Middle East (over 600 WMDs were found last month for all you who get your information from anti-Bush sites) who are "ready and willing"
the U.S. saves them for worst case senarios

(and yes, we are cocky and really do forget that the rest of the world isn't some poor people jungle
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 07:35am
spill_no_sick:
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]:
It's getting to the point here the world is just plain scary. Nukes shouldn't even excist. The guy who invented them hated himself. I hate the way you can't turn on the news without hearing about the latest country that has restarted up their nuclear weapons program...

"do you think that when that guy invinted the bomb a black light poped over his head?" - Mitch Hedberg
I decided to say something since this isn't all year oldy and such and SD has more unwritten rules to go by and we're all developed and blah blah blah

we're trying to keep this out of the hands of people who aren't regulated or who are likely to use it
if the U.S. gets rid of it then we have North Korea and the Middle East (over 600 WMDs were found last month for all you who get your information from anti-Bush sites) who are "ready and willing"
the U.S. saves them for worst case senarios

(and yes, we are cocky and really do forget that the rest of the world isn't some poor people jungle

no offence, but which country is the only one to actually have USED WMDs? thats right, AMERICA.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 10:54am
anti-christ of suburbia:

no offence, but which country is the only one to actually have USED WMDs? thats right, AMERICA.

And it was needed when we did.

So what? Since America is the only country to use them, lets ignore all the countries testing them out and designing them, no thread there Rolling Eyes
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2006 at 02:17pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

So what? Since America is the only country to use them, lets ignore all the countries testing them out and designing them, no thread there Rolling Eyes
"threat"
but good point
this thread should be retitled, "could the world not have WMDs?"
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 02:19pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

"threat"
but good point

I meant threat. I just can't type that early in the morning.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 21st, 2006 at 10:39pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

"threat"
but good point

So you're saying certain countries should have WMD to stop others from causing harm with them?
Fair enough but if America neutralised the world of WMD would they disable their own? Would they fuck.
No one would have them. WMDs do actually what it says on the tin; they kill people, no good can come of them.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 22nd, 2006 at 07:59am
Incubus:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

"threat"
but good point

So you're saying certain countries should have WMD to stop others from causing harm with them?
Fair enough but if America neutralised the world of WMD would they disable their own? Would they fuck.
No one would have them. WMDs do actually what it says on the tin; they kill people, no good can come of them.

if no countries had them, America still would coz they would want to be superior, sorry, just human nature, were all bastards
Register