Questions I Have About An Upcoming Concert.

AuthorMessage
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 11th, 2005 at 05:18am
This is going to be my first Green Day concert so there's a few questions I have to ask people who have been to one before. Like, what should I avoid doing / bringing there and if I bring a camera, what is the best way to get it in and if they find it, will they confiscate it for sure judging on what they've confiscated at past shows?

Any help on andwering these would be greatly appreciated. Smile
I_Eat_Pancakes
Falling In Love With The Board
I_Eat_Pancakes
August 11th, 2005 at 05:40am
you can take cameras, just not like... SLR type cameras
Franny.
Franny.
August 11th, 2005 at 05:46am
disposable cameras are usually allowed at all shows. and just put the camera in the front of your pants if you wanna get it in for sure, im serious lol. camera phones they allow as well.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
August 11th, 2005 at 05:47am
your ava is funny Woofeh! lol
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 11th, 2005 at 05:58am
GreenDay420:
disposable cameras are usually allowed at all shows. and just put the camera in the front of your pants if you wanna get it in for sure, im serious lol. camera phones they allow as well.

Woah! Really? Wouldn't they notice or something? But if it works I'll definatly do it. Razz And yeah, what I was planning to bring was a disposible camera because my dad dosen't want me to take his good one.
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 11th, 2005 at 06:02am
shenanigans_with_a_nimrod:
your ava is funny Woofeh! lol

Very Happy Thanks.
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 11th, 2005 at 06:15am
Sorry, but I have another question to add.

general rules

Molson Park has implemented additional security measures to ensure that our guests experience an enjoyable day at our venue. Below is a list of items that are not permitted into Molson Park. We urge guests to leave the following items at home and to keep large bags and backpacks in their vehicles.

* Glass containers, cans, unsealed plastic bottles, coolers, picnic baskets, lawn chairs, weapons of any kind, and pets
* Strollers, inline skates, and laser pens
* Outside alcohol, food or drink
* Cameras and recording equipment of any sort

Due to the nature of the venue and the duration of most shows we do allow patrons to bring in a few items into Molson Park. Allowed are: food in clear wrap (saran wrap), store bought sealed items, one sealed water bottle, small bags and backpacks, umbrellas, blankets, and a change of clothes.

Due to specific concert security policies Molson Park retains the right to make the final decision on prohibited items and may add additional items to the list above. All bags, backpacks, and purses will be subject to a search at venue entrances. Depending on the concert, all patrons will be subject to a visual search and/or a pat down.

Please note that Molson Park holds a strict no re-entry policy, which means that once a patron has left the venue, they may not be readmitted.

Children 24 months of age and under do not require a ticket into the event.

^www.HOB.com Regulations for Park Place (Molson Park) Barrie, ONT.

Does that mean that even disposable cameras aren't allowed?
Franny.
Franny.
August 11th, 2005 at 07:17am
well probably. hide them in your pants. its not the border or anything so they wouldnt check you with xray thingies. they might notice a bulge in your pants so dont wear tight pants lol.
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 11th, 2005 at 07:41am
Woofeh, are you an Eddie Izzard fan? Cause thats an Eddie quote in your avatar.

i'm going to move this thread to the tour section. Everything about GD gigs goes there now
xx
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 11th, 2005 at 08:17am
xZildjianRockerx:
Woofeh, are you an Eddie Izzard fan? Cause thats an Eddie quote in your avatar.

i'm going to move this thread to the tour section. Everything about GD gigs goes there now
xx

I have no idea who Eddie Izzard is and if I did quote that I just did it by mistake I guess. Embarassed
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
August 11th, 2005 at 08:23am
Call this venue place and ask. That way, if you can, and get in trouble, blame the support. *shrug*
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 11th, 2005 at 09:12am
.Beh:
Call this venue place and ask. That way, if you can, and get in trouble, blame the support. *shrug*

Yeah. That's a good idea. I'll proabably do that later today because it's currently 6AM here and I've been awake all night. Razz
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
August 11th, 2005 at 09:15am
Woofeh:
.Beh:

Yeah. That's a good idea. I'll proabably do that later today because it's currently 6AM here and I've been awake all night. Razz

I stayed awake until 5:30 today, bumming around. Yeah. Doing so again. Ah, joy.
And if they say no, sneak one in as your testicles.
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 11th, 2005 at 09:25am
.Beh:
Woofeh:
.Beh:

I stayed awake until 5:30 today, bumming around. Yeah. Doing so again. Ah, joy.
And if they say no, sneak one in as your testicles.

Bahaha! ...But I'm of teh female variety... Rofl. If anyone asks I'lll say I got a sex change! Razz

And now I must get at least 3 hours of sleep because my mom just discovered me on the computer and wants me to go to sleep because the computer has taken over my life. Good morning I guess. Razz
Fall Together
King For A Couple Of Days
Fall Together
August 11th, 2005 at 09:26am
You're in Caneda, so it might be different.

When I went, they took all our bottles of water off us (for obvious reasons), but they let people keep their phones.

Half of the crowd were taking pictures for most of the concert. Security didn't look too bothered.
punk_rock_kitty
Geek
punk_rock_kitty
August 11th, 2005 at 02:53pm
i hope green day do a tour in the uk soon!!!
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
August 11th, 2005 at 11:01pm
hey im going to that show too, thats cool. im excited its tommrow. sorry that was a little off topic.
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 12th, 2005 at 01:19am
Gah. I called the venue today and they said no cameras so now I have to come up with ideas of how to sneak one in. So far I'm thinking about buying a $40 digital camera I saw at a store today thats really small so it would easially fit in my pants and you wouldn't notice anything. But if anyone else also has suggestions that would be great.
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
August 12th, 2005 at 02:13am
Woofeh:
Gah. I called the venue today and they said no cameras so now I have to come up with ideas of how to sneak one in. So far I'm thinking about buying a $40 digital camera I saw at a store today thats really small so it would easially fit in my pants and you wouldn't notice anything. But if anyone else also has suggestions that would be great.

you could put it in your bra? unless its a giant camera or your wearing a really tight shirt. um i cant think of any other place to hide it.
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
August 12th, 2005 at 02:47am
egosuicide:
Woofeh:

you could put it in your bra? unless its a giant camera or your wearing a really tight shirt. um i cant think of any other place to hide it.

Hmm. That's a good idea too. And if I don't get that camera tomorrow I was planning on bringing one of those Kodak disposable cameras which aren't that big but are rather big. If that made any sense. Confused
Register