HIM

AuthorMessage
freedumblikeashoppingcart
Geek
freedumblikeashoppingcart
August 14th, 2005 at 11:10am
bam is an ok guy. and don't go to europe to buy CDs because they cost a lot. i wanted to buy the offspring splinter from estonia and it would have cost me 30 dollars. no no no.
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
August 14th, 2005 at 11:14am
Oh. But. Europian bands are good.

Harr. I didn't get to see the ep where they moved houses. I think. Iunno. Point is. You're not alone in the stealing of it.
Kme
Jackass
Kme
August 14th, 2005 at 11:17am
I don't really know muc about HIM... Confused
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 14th, 2005 at 11:22am
.Beh:

Harr. I didn't get to see the ep where they moved houses. I think. Iunno. Point is. You're not alone in the stealing of it.

AND I'd steal the HIM poster in the living room. Actually, that poster freaks me out. Isn't the living room where you put pictures of your family...and stuff? You can't go two mins without seeing some form of HIM or CKY merchandise in his house.
<3
Idiot
<3
August 14th, 2005 at 05:11pm
I think HIM are pretty kool, i brought the album razorblade romance the other week and my friend has lent me the dvd love metal archive volume 1 and i watched it and it is totally totally amazing, i love all the video they are so artistic and swirly. and ville valo has a amazing voice, very husky and deep.
Methadone_Pretty
King For A Couple Of Days
Methadone_Pretty
August 14th, 2005 at 06:37pm
i like what i have heard but i have not heard much but i do very much like what i have heard
War sucks lets Party
Jackass
War sucks lets Party
August 14th, 2005 at 06:38pm
no no noo im not a fan. plus theyre rubbish live.
Absolutely Nothing
Absolutely Nothing
August 14th, 2005 at 06:41pm
i like some songs but not alot...too dark for me
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 15th, 2005 at 09:17am
hazadoo:
no no noo im not a fan. plus theyre rubbish live.

Never seen them live, Australia's a hole... doubt they'd come anyways -_-
Old Greg
Old Greg
August 15th, 2005 at 10:26am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
Tainted:
.Beh:
I want to go to Europe one day and just buy a whole load of CDs. Taking Bam's advice.

ALOT of people seem to hate Bam for promoting HIM... O_o

Oh yeah, on Heartagram message boards they have a whole 'I HATE BAM' thread. I have no issues with it. Though. He goes a little over the top sometimes. But I love the Heartagram in his living room <3 I think he stole it from the Buried Alive By Love video. I would steal it too.
Bam directed that video...
They have had the heartagram as their symbol for years, they invented it. I would just be a bit pissed if i created a cool symbol for my band and some guy used it for a load of merch and sold it with his name on it. I don't hate that he uses it so much, just the fact that people think he discovered them or something. He didnt. He saw one of their video's on a plane and decided to buy a load of their cd's from ebay.
Old Greg
Old Greg
August 15th, 2005 at 10:27am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
.Beh:

AND I'd steal the HIM poster in the living room. Actually, that poster freaks me out. Isn't the living room where you put pictures of your family...and stuff? You can't go two mins without seeing some form of HIM or CKY merchandise in his house.
technically cky is his family...Well Jess is anyway.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
August 15th, 2005 at 10:33am
Captain obvious:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
.Beh:

Lol, well if Bam has that much HIM merch, I'd really have to see Ville's house. Shocked Unless. Bam is more into HIM than Ville himself...o.O;
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 15th, 2005 at 11:16am
.Beh:
Captain obvious:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
.Beh:

Lol, well if Bam has that much HIM merch, I'd really have to see Ville's house. Shocked Unless. Bam is more into HIM than Ville himself...o.O;

Unless Ville has a Bam shrine Shocked
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
August 15th, 2005 at 04:47pm
+PanhandlingMisery+:
.Beh:
Captain obvious:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
.Beh:

Unless Ville has a Bam shrine Shocked
that would be scarey Shocked
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
Idiot
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
August 15th, 2005 at 08:16pm
HIM is awesome. i have razorblade romance and i might get love metal for my b-day, but i can't be too sure since the big agrreement between my mom and i is that i'm getting my ears pierced.
GDRox88
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GDRox88
August 15th, 2005 at 08:18pm
I havent even heard of them.
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk
Geek
Ten_Cup_Coffee_Punk
August 16th, 2005 at 12:55am
HIM is awesome! I can't wait for Dark Light to come out. Smile
Troubled_Times