August 12th Show In Barrie

AuthorMessage
PunkyBirde
Idiot
PunkyBirde
August 13th, 2005 at 09:19pm
THE CONCERT WAS BLOODY TERRIFIC! I had a blast. It even included a fireworks show. I was right at the front too! Tre was great. Drinking his Cheech while playing the drums. They had this part of the stage at the end where it was covered by this black, see-through material where the bands could go until they went on and I was standing right near it. So when Jimmy Eat World was on, here comes Tre to the screen drinking his Cheech, looking at the croud. No one noticed him but I saw him and I was like "HEY!!" and I waved. He said Hi back, waved and stuck out his tongue at me. It made my day.
Tunia
Basket Case
Tunia
August 13th, 2005 at 09:23pm
wow I'm glad you've had a blast ^_^

I'm jealous as well ;P
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 13th, 2005 at 09:26pm
Cool!

We have a tour forum now Wink
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
August 13th, 2005 at 09:26pm
i went too!!! omg it was freaking amazing. i was really close when jimmy eat world was playing but when green day came on all these big guys like shoved there way infront so i wasnt as close but i was still pretty good view except when peoples heads got in the way (how i hate being short at concerts). omg the show was awesome.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 13th, 2005 at 11:09pm
I feel like crap I was supposed to go to that show ...... I'm going to go cry some more.
dook1e_23
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dook1e_23
August 14th, 2005 at 12:17am
Lucky you,I could have went but damn i'm too poor to afford tickets..this is why you should get a job..lol
milkshake227
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
milkshake227
August 14th, 2005 at 05:04am
pictures?
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
August 14th, 2005 at 07:01am
w00t!
Btsp
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Btsp
August 14th, 2005 at 09:43am
Hey guys, on the Aug 12th show, i had the awsome chance to play knowledge on stage on the guitar, i was the guy with no shoes haha, but ya awsome time, so surreal, but i need footage, or pics of when the three ppl got up on stage, if anyone could get that too me would be soo frikkin awsome and id make sweet love to em.

thanks in advance, Cam
PunkyBirde
Idiot
PunkyBirde
August 14th, 2005 at 04:46pm
Btsp:
Hey guys, on the Aug 12th show, i had the awsome chance to play knowledge on stage on the guitar, i was the guy with no shoes haha, but ya awsome time, so surreal, but i need footage, or pics of when the three ppl got up on stage, if anyone could get that too me would be soo frikkin awsome and id make sweet love to em.

thanks in advance, Cam

That was you?!

I didn't bring my camera to the show cause they would have taken it away knowing my luck...
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
August 14th, 2005 at 05:24pm
PunkyBirde:
Btsp:

thanks in advance, Cam

That was you?!

I didn't bring my camera to the show cause they would have taken it away knowing my luck...

yeah same with me.
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
August 14th, 2005 at 05:37pm
does anyone have the setlist for the show. thanks. lol
they guy who was like brought on stage and spanked just called in at the edge. haha i thought it was funny...yup.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 15th, 2005 at 02:11am
Tig To You:
I feel like crap I was supposed to go to that show ...... I'm going to go cry some more.

ill cry with u i was suppost to go *cries*
B.R.I.X
Geek
B.R.I.X
August 15th, 2005 at 05:20pm
The show in Barrie kicked ass! the only thing that sucked for me was this 6'5 guy was right infront of us!
B.R.I.X
Geek
B.R.I.X
August 15th, 2005 at 05:21pm
Yeah the fire works ! were the best i have ever seen
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2005 at 02:15am
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad shut up everyone!!!!!!!!!.. wats songs did they play?
gdfan4ever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdfan4ever
August 16th, 2005 at 09:06pm
I was at the berrie show!! it was soo fun!! it was mt frist concert! it was frxcking amazing!!
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2005 at 09:24pm
gdfan4ever:
I was at the berrie show!! it was soo fun!! it was mt frist concert! it was frxcking amazing!!
...shut up...
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 16th, 2005 at 09:53pm
why are you telling them to shut up?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2005 at 01:55pm
cause i was suppost to go to that concert but i couldnt...and there makin me jelous
Register