How are people Taking Pics?

AuthorMessage
chump
Falling In Love With The Board
chump
September 1st, 2005 at 05:14pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
they had security standing there to see if people took pics with a camera and if they saw a person they took it away

what? Rolling Eyes they never do that here...
cameras arent allowed, but they never take them away during the concert.
you can hide them in your pants... *cough* between your legs *cough* Whistle

anyway... it works
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
Geek
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
September 1st, 2005 at 07:48pm
yeah same here they were checking us to see if we have camaras we weren't aloud to take any camaras if they saw them we had to take it back to our cars aww that sux i knew i should've tooken mine.
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
September 1st, 2005 at 07:53pm
I don't bother taking mine. Too busy enjoying being there to whip out a camera and take photos, normally. Plus, I'd get terrified of getting it taken.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
September 2nd, 2005 at 08:35am
Headfirst For Halos:
I don't bother taking mine. Too busy enjoying being there to whip out a camera and take photos, normally. Plus, I'd get terrified of getting it taken.

They give back your camera after the show, don't worry..
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 12:16pm
soundsgood2me:
yeah i was gonna say---if your in the mosh pit, cameras are a no-no???

well i'm screwed lol me and my friend got the mosh pit
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
September 2nd, 2005 at 01:28pm
i should have brought a camera.. they didnt even touch me.. they just felt up the guys adn only looked at the girls purses and girls tickets

fuckkkkk

but i took pictures in my mind *nods*
Disappearing_Girl
Geek
Disappearing_Girl
September 6th, 2005 at 01:36pm
well I was on an MCR gig last week and the tickets said that no cameras were allowed but at the entrance the security said that you can take pics during the first 2 songs...as if ppl would stop then Rolling Eyes
Sunset Veins
King For A Couple Of Days
Sunset Veins
September 6th, 2005 at 03:40pm
i really want to, but my mum won't let me. and i don't have a camera phone.

but, i love that commercial of a guy trying to get into a concert with no cameras allowed so he put it in the front of his pants. and everytime he moved it snapped a picture. Laughing it was awesome!!
HitchinAride
Geek
HitchinAride
September 7th, 2005 at 05:06am
I wanna sneak a dispoasable camera in cause if i take my digital camera it may get confiscated if they find it and i'll never see it again. Anyway do you think a dispoasable would go off when i get metal detected? They always do that there and i don't really want it to beep if i shove it down my pants. That could be awkward. Although i could just say i have a piercing....
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 7th, 2005 at 06:04am
Cecilia:
Headfirst For Halos:

How? Do they like...stick it in a bag with your name and you have to go to the security office or some crap at the end of the show?
HitchinAride
Geek
HitchinAride
September 8th, 2005 at 02:18am
.Beh:
Cecilia:
Headfirst For Halos:

How? Do they like...stick it in a bag with your name and you have to go to the security office or some crap at the end of the show?

I'd say so. I don't think it'd be very reliable though - it's probably likely they'd lose your camera or give it to the wrong person or something.
TozierTunny
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TozierTunny
September 10th, 2005 at 05:00pm
i honestly dont know how they know which is yours because i've been to a lot of concerts and have gotten a lot of crap taken away from me, and they just remember its mine somehow lol

as for the camera thing. ive broughten a camera into every show i've been to. they just never catch me lol
MySoulIsASecretInMyThroat
Jackass
MySoulIsASecretInMyThroat
September 10th, 2005 at 06:22pm
TozierTunny:
i honestly dont know how they know which is yours because i've been to a lot of concerts and have gotten a lot of crap taken away from me, and they just remember its mine somehow lol

as for the camera thing. ive broughten a camera into every show i've been to. they just never catch me lol
I never both to take cameras - but i did get a pic when i got to play on stage. I think Mike or Jason took it for me with a poloroid cam.
ajthemistress
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ajthemistress
September 14th, 2005 at 09:58pm
Yea, my friend and i went to the sept 11 concert and we got in our digital camera. We ever got caught recording but he just tld us to put in in the bag. But we just got it back out and didn't care. The people in front of us where smokin pot to. Our gaurd didn't really care.
BassChick_GD
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BassChick_GD
September 25th, 2005 at 12:39pm
shove the camera down your pants. Security really doesn't care, I was taking pics right inront of them. Just get is past the door ppl and you're fine.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 25th, 2005 at 12:44pm
I got me this really tiny digital camera, like the size of a tiny box of matches and I'll put it in the zipped pocket of my bag and they'll be like 'what's in there?' and I can say 'You're really asking a teenage girl what's in the zippe dpocket of her bag? It's zipped for a reason you know...'
Register