A note don't come easy.

AuthorMessage
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
March 13th, 2006 at 01:57pm
i have the strangest feeling that the end part is gunna be about stef waking up at home n this whole story was a dream!!! and the sequal will probs be about the dream coming true.

im rather happy and hyper at the mo cos i jus got my EMA bonus in my account so i can get my cymbal upgrade now for my drum kit!! YAY
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 13th, 2006 at 02:00pm
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
i still have yet to read this one Shifty

Shocked

i know i know i'll read this one sooner or later... i will i promise

Kiss good good....

the vacation went by fast...... so i hope next vacation to read it
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 13th, 2006 at 02:28pm
'HITTING NEGATIVE LINES' WILL RULE!!!!!!!
billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
March 13th, 2006 at 02:36pm
Wiglton Elleson:

Spread the word Cool
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
March 13th, 2006 at 03:13pm
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:

Spread the word Cool
YAY we shud like make the thread early seen as tho this ones about finished!!! no wat im saaayinn hehe
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 13th, 2006 at 03:29pm
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:

Spread the word Cool
YAY we shud like make the thread early seen as tho this ones about finished!!! no wat im saaayinn hehe
yeah we should... the minute she lets us know the last *sob* chapter *sob* is *sob* posted... *breaks into mad crying*
or now... naaaah, not now.. let's wait... until she post the last chapter of ANDCE *strokes story* im gonna miss you... *cries madly again*
emily_lucky_stars
Geek
emily_lucky_stars
March 13th, 2006 at 03:48pm
Steph you are one of my favourite writers on here. I'm always crying when I read your stories, and if I cry to a made up story then your doing an amazing job at writing because I dont cry use less its something really good. Smile Keep up the amazing work and I cant wait for the sequel!!
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
March 13th, 2006 at 05:19pm
billie_joe_fit:
Ok. Here's le facts.

ANDCE - Ends on part 53. The next part. Very Sad, but true. Will be up soon. I am working on it ALOT to get it perfect, so give me a chance.

There will be another story called 'Hitting Negative Lines.' It will be started after this one has finished.

And as for 'A Note NEVER Came Easy' - that's the sequel. Will be doen after Hitting negative liens to give me a break from that storyline - I might even start it the same time as Hitting negative lines, I dont know yet. Haven't decided.

Gah Stef I love you. You are like the best writer ever. Like, 5 seconds after I joined GSB, I saw your story and had to read it. I think It took me 3 days, nonstop. I didn't even sleep, it was too good. Now it's over. But, like you said, every story has to end. Sad but true. And unlike some people I want you to take your time on the last chapter... the one I swear to god will be the best thing I ever read. (I hope, no matter what, you see what you have done. ) You have graced the world with your awsome writing talent. Cool Good luck on the next/last chapter and I hope you write for fun, not because you have to... because you don't.
Tash.
Jackass
Tash.
March 13th, 2006 at 05:21pm
billie_joe_fit:
Ok. Here's le facts.

ANDCE - Ends on part 53. The next part. Very Sad, but true. Will be up soon. I am working on it ALOT to get it perfect, so give me a chance.

There will be another story called 'Hitting Negative Lines.' It will be started after this one has finished.

And as for 'A Note NEVER Came Easy' - that's the sequel. Will be doen after Hitting negative liens to give me a break from that storyline - I might even start it the same time as Hitting negative lines, I dont know yet. Haven't decided.

You've already thought about a new story!! Surprised Very Happy

It's gonna be awesome. I can count on it Laughing

Ok, I'm not as sad now, cause there's the plans for the sequel and the new story so Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 14th, 2006 at 04:05pm
*emzpunkyGreenDay*:
Steph you are one of my favourite writers on here. I'm always crying when I read your stories, and if I cry to a made up story then your doing an amazing job at writing because I dont cry use less its something really good. Smile Keep up the amazing work and I cant wait for the sequel!!

Awww thanku. And I really dont mean to make you cry! I just write quite emotionally. Thanks for the support! Hehe Im very happy now Very Happy

Saint of Denial:
billie_joe_fit:
Ok. Here's le facts.

Gah Stef I love you. You are like the best writer ever. Like, 5 seconds after I joined GSB, I saw your story and had to read it. I think It took me 3 days, nonstop. I didn't even sleep, it was too good. Now it's over. But, like you said, every story has to end. Sad but true. And unlike some people I want you to take your time on the last chapter... the one I swear to god will be the best thing I ever read. (I hope, no matter what, you see what you have done. ) You have graced the world with your awsome writing talent. Cool Good luck on the next/last chapter and I hope you write for fun, not because you have to... because you don't.

And thanku too for support. And Im sorry it took you 3 days!!!! Hug
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
March 14th, 2006 at 11:51pm
Meh. I'm a slow reader. I only read things I enjoy... and your story is like, the best... so yeah. Very Happy sides, what else would I do other than write poetry if your story wasn't up? I dunno. Razz
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 15th, 2006 at 04:06pm
Sorry about the wait but it will be up soon.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 16th, 2006 at 10:47am
billie_joe_fit:

*tackles you* is there gonna be any sex?
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 16th, 2006 at 10:50am
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:

No. Only a flashback. *tackles you back*

There's a lot of flashbacks in this last part of everything that's happened. It'll bring back memories for ya' all.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 16th, 2006 at 10:55am
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:

There's a lot of flashbacks in this last part of everything that's happened. It'll bring back memories for ya' all.

oooohhh... i like the sound of that... and you can feel free to send me a pm with some sex scenes... you know.. just for fun Very Happy
if you want, of course
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 16th, 2006 at 11:09am
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:

oooohhh... i like the sound of that... and you can feel free to send me a pm with some sex scenes... you know.. just for fun Very Happy
if you want, of course

*wiggles eyebrows* You like reading about Billie and Stef at it then do ya?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
March 16th, 2006 at 11:57am
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:

if you want, of course

lmfao lmfao WHORE !! Cool
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 16th, 2006 at 05:51pm
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:

if you want, of course

well excuse me then... but you know... who doesn't? it's natural for a human GSBian who read your story(including some sex scenes) and has the name wiggy to like to read about stef and billie at it... s'only natural... and dont tell me you don't enjoy writing it... cause i'll bet you do.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 16th, 2006 at 05:53pm
TreCoolistsogeil:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:

if you want, of course

lmfao lmfao WHORE !! Cool

Shocked i am offended!

naaaah...
i know you love it too... Wink
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 17th, 2006 at 08:45am
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:

if you want, of course

well excuse me then... but you know... who doesn't? it's natural for a human GSBian who read your story(including some sex scenes) and has the name wiggy to like to read about stef and billie at it... s'only natural... and dont tell me you don't enjoy writing it... cause i'll bet you do.

I love writing every part of the sex scenes. I sit and think about what if they were reality? Shifty
Register