A note don't come easy.

AuthorMessage
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:02pm
Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy! THANK YOU!
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:17pm
I wish it would hurry up and be posted! <3
billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:34pm
Dream~Thief.:

Me too. But part 20 of Best Man was submitted at beginning of this week and still isnt up, so you might have to wait a while. Dno
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:42pm
billie_joe_fit:
Dream~Thief.:

Me too. But part 20 of Best Man was submitted at beginning of this week and still isnt up, so you might have to wait a while. Dno

Ok doesn't matter. 'Cause the longer it takes, the longer ANDCE lives on! Very Happy
Invader_ZIM_31
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Invader_ZIM_31
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:09pm
eeep. the anticipation is killing me!! V_v
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:12pm
Invader_ZIM_31:
eeep. the anticipation is killing me!! V_v

Hello new fan I have not met before. Very Happy Shoudnt be long being posted, but then again Im not an editor...
emily_lucky_stars
Geek
emily_lucky_stars
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:20pm
I'm really excited yet really sad that ANDCE is ending. It was a fantastic and amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it Steph, keep up the good work. Wink
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
March 23rd, 2006 at 03:46pm
i started reading this story again last nite haha i was reading some more parts again today in college *tut tut* ha it made me laff cos i (obviously) aint read those parts since like last summer so it brought back memories for mee !! so by the time ive caught up the ending mite av bin posted..u neva know!! Razz
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:00pm
XCurry-OwnsX:
i started reading this story again last nite haha i was reading some more parts again today in college *tut tut* ha it made me laff cos i (obviously) aint read those parts since like last summer so it brought back memories for mee !! so by the time ive caught up the ending mite av bin posted..u neva know!! Razz

Shocked ............

....... I understood about 50 % of that... or less, i dunno.

meh, maybe it cause i just dont get people.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:12pm
shy girl:
Wiglton Elleson:
shy girl:
Oh wow. Im back. I went to a... *cough*birthday party*cough*
The cake was yummy, the music was great, and the hockey was violent. It was fun.. Cool

And now Im disapointed, cause the stupid stories, and stories pages dont work... ugh.
I wanted to know whether 53 was posted yet or not....

but now that i'm here.. I see that it isn't, otherwise we'd have this little flock of people saying how great it was... and a whining Lisa....

God, you know I'm gunna be this moody ass little girl, who's gunna be all sad and mad that it's over....
I hate story endings.

cool... you know, the coming saturday, we're gonna have a birthady party for my mom and my brother.. yup.... 41... thats how much people it's gonna be... and i know we have a big house but when we've had these before... like.. then it was around 20-25... and then it was really full here.. heh, so it's gonna be more crowded now i think... hehehe

aww, poor you... the stories pages doesnt work..
it does for me... and shayna hates me...*burts out crying* *runs away*
*comes back*
sorry... im just a bit emotional right now...

we're gonna have 4 cakes... and we're gonna make them, cause we always do that.. and the bread, we're gonna make that too... or we are making that... i did a bit yesterday...
and meh...

i am gonna be whining like hell when this ends...
andy, will you be my whining buddy?

please?

Holy shit. That's a big party. .... can I come? Wink
I looooove cake! so you'll have 4 of them? Shocked holy shit... that's a lot of cake.

that's a lot o frosting too.... wow. way to go me... stating the obvious and all... Smile
ok. im done.

The stories were just being weird... but Dujo fixed it...

Aww. Shayna doesn't really hate you... she was just joking....
Who could hate you.. you're just too sexy to be hated.... Very Happy And the sex was INCREDIBLE!!! Cool no one could possibly hate you after that... Wink

Yes. Lets be whining buddies. Im gunna whine like hell. You're gunna whine like hell. So we may as well do it together.. Smile

yes yes you can come andy. the day after tomorrow... so get your ass over here!

hee hee

and actually no.
no frosting.... we dont make that kinds of cake.... so nooooo frosting. none at all i think.

i think these are gonna be strawberrys.

ah yes, who could ever possibly hate me after the INCREDIBLE sex?
i mean.... i rock

hee hee

maaaaaaan... im soooooo screwed... right now... wanna know why?
pm me.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:15pm
Two avatars made as you can see I'm using one of them;

ImageImageImage

And here's some old ones;

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:21pm
*squeeeeee*

weeeeee!

cool!!!!!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:25pm
I really need to get myself photoshop...then I would make loads....
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
March 23rd, 2006 at 09:34pm
Holy shit. good job Stef. Im gunna have to save them!
Im so sad and pissed today.

1. The next chapter isn't up yet. And there's probably no way in hell, the story editors WONT post it by atleast sometime tomorrow... you know?

I have this 11 hour trip tomorrow. And then my buddy needs a place to stay tomorrow, so she's hanging out with my tomorrow after the trip.

Ugh. That means NO internet for about 2 fucking days. And then TONIGHT I have this shit I have to do, and get ready for fucking tomorrow. (I have to get up at 6 fucking 30!)

So im pissed that I probably wont get to be the 1st commenter... shit. :S

On the bright side... we had this stupid ass assembly in school today... and our principal had to kiss this cute little pig 8 times.... Although I was like.. big fucking deal...

and then started yelling "MAKE-OUT SESSION!!!!" but no one cared to join me in yelling. fucking assholes.

And this one kid... I hate her personally; was announcing "My smythe will now piss."
She got so embarassed.. haha. cause she said that our principal was going to piss, instead of *kiss the pig.

That was kinda funny. Although I'm still convinced it was a shitty ass assembly....

meh. And now I remembered that I'm heartbroken, cause my non-existant life has ended. And I haven't even read the chapter yet. Crying or Very sad
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 23rd, 2006 at 09:36pm
billie_joe_fit:
Two avatars made as you can see I'm using one of them;

ImageImageImage

And here's some old ones;

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hey Stef, to get your avatar a little clearer you can save it as PNG instead. JPG just blurs pictures. BOO.
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 01:22am
I don't think ANDCE should end, ya know? Then everyone would not be so sad it is ending... but then again everyone would be on Stef's back telling her to write the last part. No matter what, I'm looking forward to it.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 24th, 2006 at 10:34am
Awwwww. *huggles Andrea* The last part might be up later. You're behind in time, so it means you've got another day to wait for it to be posted, whereas the days nearly over here. When I say neraly over, I mean late afternoon. Rolling Eyes
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 24th, 2006 at 10:41am
shy girl:
Holy shit. good job Stef. Im gunna have to save them!
Im so sad and pissed today.

1. The next chapter isn't up yet. And there's probably no way in hell, the story editors WONT post it by atleast sometime tomorrow... you know?

I have this 11 hour trip tomorrow. And then my buddy needs a place to stay tomorrow, so she's hanging out with my tomorrow after the trip.

Ugh. That means NO internet for about 2 fucking days. And then TONIGHT I have this shit I have to do, and get ready for fucking tomorrow. (I have to get up at 6 fucking 30!)

So im pissed that I probably wont get to be the 1st commenter... shit. :S

On the bright side... we had this stupid ass assembly in school today... and our principal had to kiss this cute little pig 8 times.... Although I was like.. big fucking deal...

and then started yelling "MAKE-OUT SESSION!!!!" but no one cared to join me in yelling. fucking assholes.

And this one kid... I hate her personally; was announcing "My smythe will now piss."
She got so embarassed.. haha. cause she said that our principal was going to piss, instead of *kiss the pig.

That was kinda funny. Although I'm still convinced it was a shitty ass assembly....

meh. And now I remembered that I'm heartbroken, cause my non-existant life has ended. And I haven't even read the chapter yet. Crying or Very sad

meh.. im too damn tired to reply, so i'll just say:

eh....

Geschlossen dein pastete höhle!!!

eh.. and i didnt really mean that... just came in to my head

(HAHAHAHAHAHA!) (i used that german site thingy) (hihi!)
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 24th, 2006 at 10:42am
Shocked

*waits impatiently for last part to be posted.*
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 24th, 2006 at 05:10pm
Well looks like it's not gonna be posted tonight. It 10 past 10 pm here for me, so I've been waiting for 2 hours. I'm gonna go to bed and it might be up tomorrow. You American's might be lucky, you might get it today still as your behind in time.

Jesus, I feel like we're waiting for the apocolypse or something!!!!!
Register