A note don't come easy.

AuthorMessage
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 10:39pm
billie_joe_fit:
Well looks like it's not gonna be posted tonight. It 10 past 10 pm here for me, so I've been waiting for 2 hours. I'm gonna go to bed and it might be up tomorrow. You American's might be lucky, you might get it today still as your behind in time.

Jesus, I feel like we're waiting for the apocolypse or something!!!!!
I concur XD All so impatient....
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 24th, 2006 at 11:51pm
billie_joe_fit:
Well looks like it's not gonna be posted tonight. It 10 past 10 pm here for me, so I've been waiting for 2 hours. I'm gonna go to bed and it might be up tomorrow. You American's might be lucky, you might get it today still as your behind in time.

You might have to resend it.. I forgot to mention that all stories sent about 2 days ago up to 5 days ago were deleted because something fucked up. Because I submitted the new part to my story today and it's been posted.

So I bet it got lost Up For being so genius, you wanna send it to me in PM? Wink
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 11:55pm
iamkiller:
billie_joe_fit:

You might have to resend it.. I forgot to mention that all stories sent about 2 days ago up to 5 days ago were deleted because something fucked up. Because I submitted the new part to my story today and it's been posted.

So I bet it got lost Up For being so genius, you wanna send it to me in PM? Wink
WHAT??

ARGH, I wish I knew that. I submitted 2 parts in the last 3 days and nothing...
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 25th, 2006 at 12:00am
sampalletband:
iamkiller:
billie_joe_fit:

WHAT??

This is what Dujo said to me..

Dujo:
Stories table in the database didn't work properly. It looks like it got messed up the last time database crashed. Some parts weren't linked with their stories anymore, new parts (new stories) were posted as parts of other stories. It happens often with other parts of the site (when you see some error) but this is the first time it happened with stories..

So.......

Bad news: I had to delete all stories
Good news: I made a backup of the site 3 days ago so we'll lose only stories posted in last 3 days. If you posted stories in last 3 days....... I'm sorry, you'll have to post them again.

I just need an hour or two to copy all stories, there are 19 000 of them...
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2006 at 12:03am
iamkiller:
sampalletband:
iamkiller:
billie_joe_fit:

WHAT??

Yeah, they probably should have said something. Yet they were talking about it in a thread in the "Problem" forum.
well heck, if we didn't know there was a problem... how would we have know to go to the problem thread...LOL
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 25th, 2006 at 12:04am
sampalletband:
iamkiller:
sampalletband:
iamkiller:
billie_joe_fit:

WHAT??

Yeah, they probably should have said something. Yet they were talking about it in a thread in the "Problem" forum.
well heck, if we didn't know there was a problem... how would we have know to go to the problem thread...LOL

This is what Dujo said to me on March 19th

Dujo:
Stories table in the database didn't work properly. It looks like it got messed up the last time database crashed. Some parts weren't linked with their stories anymore, new parts (new stories) were posted as parts of other stories. It happens often with other parts of the site (when you see some error) but this is the first time it happened with stories..

So.......

Bad news: I had to delete all stories
Good news: I made a backup of the site 3 days ago so we'll lose only stories posted in last 3 days. If you posted stories in last 3 days....... I'm sorry, you'll have to post them again.

I just need an hour or two to copy all stories, there are 19 000 of them...
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2006 at 12:07am
sorry about the hijack of this thread...

okay... but my question is when I go to submit a new part, it starts with 10 in the last part posted is 7.

SO now do we just wait to see what gets posted? and how do I change what part I can submit...
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 25th, 2006 at 01:30am
sampalletband:
sorry about the hijack of this thread...

okay... but my question is when I go to submit a new part, it starts with 10 in the last part posted is 7.

SO now do we just wait to see what gets posted? and how do I change what part I can submit...
Contact Dujo, or something. Try talking to iATEJimmysworld aka Liz Up
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 25th, 2006 at 05:04am
Fuuuuuuck. Shocked Must go re-post now....*sigh* Now I have to write that bad ass message again.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
March 25th, 2006 at 05:17am
Just spoke to Dujo. It's still there, waiting to be posted.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
March 25th, 2006 at 05:18am
YAY.. hurry the fuk up silly editors!!
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 25th, 2006 at 07:15am
XCurry-OwnsX:
YAY.. hurry the fuck up silly editors!!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 25th, 2006 at 10:18am
Wiglton Elleson:
XCurry-OwnsX:
So many people have been submitting stories.. and the ones that were submitted the most recent will be posted first, but then all the later ones will end up at the top of the pages. They have 200 to edit at the moment.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 25th, 2006 at 10:26am
iamkiller:
Wiglton Elleson:
XCurry-OwnsX:
So many people have been submitting stories.. and the ones that were submitted the most recent will be posted first, but then all the later ones will end up at the top of the pages. They have 200 to edit at the moment.

wow... thats a lot... 200? are there really that many going?
i thought like... 100 or something.. but no, i guess not.

wait... how many GSBians are there?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
March 25th, 2006 at 10:27am
iamkiller:
Wiglton Elleson:
XCurry-OwnsX:

Its become sort of a trend ot write stories so more and more people are submitting stories. I used to be a story editor and I remember when I first started out there were never that many stories in the box then there were more.

And I can't wait for a ANDCE Cool
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
March 25th, 2006 at 12:07pm
Still...... Not...... Posted......
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
March 25th, 2006 at 02:29pm
IT'S UP =O !!!!!!!!!!!111
rollerpig