Israel Palestine

AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2005 at 08:37pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Ah...well didn't the Arabs attack the Israeli's as well? I do recall the Arabs were completely against the Jews coming.

In 1944 Palestine helped Britain from allowing Germany to attack the middle-east, what they wanted in return was the reassurance that Palestine wouldn't be converted to Israel, Britain broke that promise two years later

The Arabs were protecting their homes, so it's a difficult situation to judge.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
August 29th, 2005 at 08:43pm
Still, I don't think they had to shoot us...I mean they could have tried and made a treaty of a sort.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2005 at 08:51pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Still, I don't think they had to shoot us...I mean they could have tried and made a treaty of a sort.

Arabs were hung in the street if they refused to leave their homes. Entire villages were masacured, their alot of stuff not written down in History books that you really have to search for to find the truth about both sides of the conflict

however i condone any conflict especially terrorist organisations like Hamas.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
August 29th, 2005 at 08:55pm
Hamas...>>; I can't believe people can be like that.

I don't think all Arabs are evil...a lot of Arabs actually worked on houses and stuff when I lived in Israel...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2005 at 08:59pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Hamas...>>; I can't believe people can be like that.

I don't think all Arabs are evil...a lot of Arabs actually worked on houses and stuff when I lived in Israel...

I think slowly but surely peace IS returning to the middle-east, but people in the west like to think their is a bigger problem over there, it's sounds quite weird but i think westerners like thinking there more sophisticated than eastern people.

It's like a prejudice that no one realises.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
August 29th, 2005 at 09:03pm
I don't know about peace anymore...they can sign a treaty and it won't matter...there will still be Arabs that will want to kill no matter what..=/
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2005 at 09:09pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
I don't know about peace anymore...they can sign a treaty and it won't matter...there will still be Arabs that will want to kill no matter what..=/

There's always going to be terrorist in the world, i just think it's hurtful to always believe it to be Arabs.

Evil comes in all shapes and sizes, i've been prejudice against people without even realising it and others would of done the same.

I've shown utter hatred to a Jewish girl in my class, not because she was Jewish but we had differences over the arab-israeli conflict when we studied it, her responce to my opinions was too spray paint NEO-NAZI on my locker.

hence why my name is now NeoSteph Wink it was a very hateful comment especially as it was made partly because my boyfriend is half German.

but i looked past it, you have obviously suffered prejudice because your are from the middle-east i don't doubt that but i think you need to look past nationalities when it comes to evil

sorry i'm rambiling.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
August 29th, 2005 at 09:15pm
It's quite allright. I totally respect your opinions! ^_^

That's pretty horrible what she did...o.o
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2005 at 09:20pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
It's quite allright. I totally respect your opinions! ^_^

That's pretty horrible what she did...o.o

it didn't bother me, i picked up the neo nickname, but no one believed me to be a Nazi.

people just get a bit worried when i defend the Germans about WW2, i don't think they understand that i'm not defending Nazi's but the ordianary Germans that also had to live in a Dictatorship.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
August 29th, 2005 at 09:22pm
Of course...o.o Not all the Germans were Nazi's, and a lot of Germans felt guilty for what happened~
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2005 at 09:24pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Of course...o.o Not all the Germans were Nazi's, and a lot of Germans felt guilty for what happened~

i always get angry when people say Germans were at ware, i put a stern face on go, 'not they weren't the Nazi's were and that was a collaboration of Nationalities''
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 29th, 2005 at 10:49pm
Emo Rules! Greenday Rules:
The State thing huh. You mean the two state plan? Yeah thats not going to do anything but have negative consequences. Maybe had you read all of the post you would have gotten that Speakertoes.

i soooo said two state thing, besides, i have different opinionsO_o.

sorry for my nastiness, ill leave now

-speakertoes
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 12:25am
It's all just really confusing. They'll figure this out....I hope.
Emo Does Rule
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Emo Does Rule
September 10th, 2005 at 08:26pm
Shes obviously Biased towards Israel.
Register