Lack of respect between the two sexes

AuthorMessage
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
October 26th, 2005 at 11:00pm
spill_no_sick:
Dumb.:
I hate how most guys always think bisexual and lesbian women kiss other women in public just to turn them on. But then women don't think about gay and bi men like that.
The other day I heard this asshole guy say "You can be a lesbian, but not if you're ugly."
It just shows how disrespectful some guys can be.
yeah, most girls will kiss other girls just for attention
that's why so many girls now are "turning bi"
but they shouldn't do that either Rolling Eyes
Trendsbian, I hate those whores.
But hey look around girls aren't turned off by "emo boys kissing", So whats the difference?
Forgotten-Shadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Forgotten-Shadow
December 21st, 2005 at 08:03am
i do think that guyz can take us girls for granted though!
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
December 21st, 2005 at 09:43am
damn it i fucking HATE sexism... hate it!!!!! i hate how guys think they're better than girls all the time - especially at my school!!! the only reason guys think they're better than girls is cause they see one slutty girl and decide all girls are like that - well, its NOT true!!!!

seriously, i'm faster than half the guys in my school ... i beat more than half of them at my cross country race, and they r still saying how they were only going easy on the girls in the race - it was a coed race that time. which got me pissed.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 21st, 2005 at 09:48am
hmm. as a guy i feel in the minority on this site. but i agree that there is a large amount of sexism. but it isnt just one way.i think society at the moment has more or less created sexism, or at least a hole for sexism to exist.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 21st, 2005 at 02:44pm
I like having boys as mates...but all the boys in my area only become friends with girls in skirts as short as belts. And I wear casual stuff..
WildSong
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
WildSong
December 22nd, 2005 at 03:38am
Ack!

Okay, sometimes girls just bring it upon themselves, like wearing the lowest cut top possible, but still, it is sexist. It doesn't matter if they brought it upon themselves... they were probably too dim to realise it wasn't the brillantest of brillant ideas in the first place. But it is still NO EXCUSE for guys to act like complete idiots. No excuse what so ever.

Yes, girls can bring it upon themselves, but in the same token, it enrages me whenever I hear on the news some random accused for sexual abuse saying that "they bought it upon themselves by wearing somewhat inappropriate clothing". It's no excuse. no excuse what so ever.

My family is somewhat sexist in a very mild way. It basically comes down to me and my mother having to do the cooking or cleaning up while the males in our household do nothing at all apart from computer games. And my Dad blows it when ever I say why can't my brother's do it. And guys usually have much bigger egos than girls...

*snerk*
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
December 23rd, 2005 at 09:01am
i think most girls bring it upon themselves, there are so many girls who for some odd reason think being slutty is cool, but i also think pop culture like mtv and that kind of stuff has a lot to do with it
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
April 9th, 2006 at 07:34pm
i know. men don`t give a damn about women. they totally underestimate us. i heard that Aristotle said that women should be classified as animals because we were stupid. that pissed me off! and today, for every dollar a man gets, women only get 60 cents! they think we can`t work. if you ask me, they look at us and say, ''she`s a woman, so she can`t work'' and that`s why woman are treated like that. they don`t give us a chance and just think that because i`m a girl, i don`t know how to work and all i do is stay home. how can women prove themselves if the ''powerful'' men out there don`t give us a chance?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 9th, 2006 at 09:12pm
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT:
i know. men don`t give a damn about women. they totally underestimate us. i heard that Aristotle said that women should be classified as animals because we were stupid. that pissed me off! and today, for every dollar a man gets, women only get 60 cents! they think we can`t work. if you ask me, they look at us and say, ''she`s a woman, so she can`t work'' and that`s why woman are treated like that. they don`t give us a chance and just think that because i`m a girl, i don`t know how to work and all i do is stay home. how can women prove themselves if the ''powerful'' men out there don`t give us a chance?

I'm sorry but that's nonesense. Not all men are like that, you're giving out about men classing all women as being lower life form to them and yet your classing all men as thinking that they're better than us. This is what needs to stop, by painting half of humanity with the same brush we're showing a definite lack of respect, the world needs to learn to accept people as individuals and understand that yes, there are some bastards but not all men are bastards and there are women who are stupid but not all women are stupid. By the way some people acted you'd think it was an immpossible concept to grasp Rolling Eyes

And as for "for every dollar a man gets, women only get 60 cents" as far as I know that's not true, but then of course you never said whether these people were all working at the exact same job, now did you? because if the man was, say, a doctor and the woman was a cleaner then obviously the man would get more. But if you're trying to say that if a man and woman were both doctors working the same hours, the woman doctor would be paid 40c less just because she was a woman! 'cause I'm fairly sure there are laws against that.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 9th, 2006 at 09:30pm
My ex boyfriend used to treat me like shit.

He only veiwed me as an object, well thats how I felt.

Whenever he called me, he was always playing video games, didnt pay attention to me, and when a problem came up, he wouldnt talabout it, he'd just yell.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 25th, 2006 at 12:56am
September_has_Ended:
All the years of the Womens Rights Movement, and here we are in the 2000's, all you need to do is flip on the TV to any music video channel and you'll see women in bikini tops, daisy duke shorts, and thongs sticking up to their hips. And while they're dressed like this they're pole dancing.

IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK!!!!!!
seconded
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 25th, 2006 at 05:16am
dust bunny:
September_has_Ended:
All the years of the Womens Rights Movement, and here we are in the 2000's, all you need to do is flip on the TV to any music video channel and you'll see women in bikini tops, daisy duke shorts, and thongs sticking up to their hips. And while they're dressed like this they're pole dancing.

seconded

yeah your right, but why shouldnt they have the freedom to do that if they wish, why should men be able to walk around wearing next to nothing, if the women are adults then that shouldnt bother anyone, if they are young kids trying to be trendy then thats a problem with me.

the womans rights movement was more about what they could and couldnt wear and voting and having the same rights has men folk, and women go and see male strippers, (I WOULDNT min why would you want to go and see the last chicken in the shop look) , i dont wear my wedding band because i dont like the idea of it being a ownership token, because when i do wear it (which isnt very often) evryone calls me Mrs So and So. and when i dont wear it people call me by my name.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 25th, 2006 at 11:49am
Magne:
dust bunny:
September_has_Ended:

seconded

yeah your right, but why shouldnt they have the freedom to do that if they wish, why should men be able to walk around wearing next to nothing, if the women are adults then that shouldnt bother anyone, if they are young kids trying to be trendy then thats a problem with me.

the womans rights movement was more about what they could and couldnt wear and voting and having the same rights has men folk, and women go and see male strippers, (I WOULDNT min why would you want to go and see the last chicken in the shop look) , i dont wear my wedding band because i dont like the idea of it being a ownership token, because when i do wear it (which isnt very often) evryone calls me Mrs So and So. and when i dont wear it people call me by my name.

Because of the way they act on the music videos. It's like the men are their pimps, and they're their slaves. Makes me sick.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 25th, 2006 at 11:53am
A Clockwork Orange:
Magne:
dust bunny:
September_has_Ended:

seconded

Because of the way they act on the music videos. It's like the men are their pimps, and they're their slaves. Makes me sick.

oh i see now i got the wrong end of the stick sorry. Embarassed
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 25th, 2006 at 12:01pm
Magne:
A Clockwork Orange:
Magne:
dust bunny:
September_has_Ended:

seconded

oh i see now i got the wrong end of the stick sorry. Embarassed

It's okay Very Happy I can see where youre coming from. I agree they should be able to wear what they want.
I just HATE the idea of men being in control of a women, grrr.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 25th, 2006 at 03:17pm
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]:
This is prbably gonna get locked as it's pretty similar to a few other threads but i feel the need to moan excessively about sexism and how men think they can treat girls however they like!!!

I personally think that guys really need to learn a liitle respect. Today me and Kat had guys shouting at us "How much an hour?" I could've fucking killed the little cunts if they didn't drive off. But I also think that girls don't help themself with their low self-esteem and feeling of need to be sluts. It just makes me so angry the way men think they can treat women!

isn't that a dis-respectful slur aswell ????
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 25th, 2006 at 03:41pm
Viva La Diva:
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]:
This is prbably gonna get locked as it's pretty similar to a few other threads but i feel the need to moan excessively about sexism and how men think they can treat girls however they like!!!

I personally think that guys really need to learn a liitle respect. Today me and Kat had guys shouting at us "How much an hour?" I could've fucking killed the little cunts if they didn't drive off. But I also think that girls don't help themself with their low self-esteem and feeling of need to be sluts. It just makes me so angry the way men think they can treat women!

Why should she show any respect to them after they said that?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2006 at 03:43pm
Viva La Diva:

Cunt is just a word.
And they earned it.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 05:48pm
Oh well, sexual discrimination will exist as long as people don't consider it a problem.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 25th, 2006 at 05:50pm
Q/ why do men work twice has hard has wome?

A/ Because we women get it rght the first time round.
Register