Guns N Roses

AuthorMessage
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
April 9th, 2006 at 08:15pm
I've grown up listening to them, they're awesome!
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
April 9th, 2006 at 08:38pm
Meh, I could live without thier music.
State Radio
State Radio
April 13th, 2006 at 02:59pm
I only like the songs off of their Appetite For Destruction CD. Other than that album, they aren't very good.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
April 13th, 2006 at 03:13pm
Pitchfork Kitty:
I love Guns N' Roses!
My favorite song is "The Garden" Cool
with alice cooper Cool
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 14th, 2006 at 06:04am
__________:
I only like the songs off of their Appetite For Destruction CD. Other than that album, they aren't very good.

Coma
Estranged
Breakdown
November Rain
Patience
The Blues
There Was A Time
Better
I.R.S
Catcher In The Rye

......just a selection.....

of the stuff which BEATS THE SHIT out of AFD.....

H-F-P-R

Franny.
Franny.
April 14th, 2006 at 12:41pm
for overall album i would choose appetite for destruction. but for my favorite song, it'd probably be november rain.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
April 14th, 2006 at 01:44pm
I Think their music is great.
My mate is so stupid she won't listen to them because their video's are boring Rolling Eyes
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 14th, 2006 at 01:54pm
Hmm.

I adore them personally.
Best album overall HAS to Appetite.
Use Your Illusions were good, but Appetie is just perfect, grinding rock. I adore it.
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
April 14th, 2006 at 02:30pm
I was going to listen to my Dad's copy of the spaghetti incident today but never got the chance, I've heard it's 'not a true return to form' , what do oyu think of it?
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 15th, 2006 at 07:47am
NEWS....

....two warm-up gigs planned in NYC

15th and 17th May....

FROM H-F-P-R's OFFICIAL SOURCE

......you CAN trust this info.....

H-F-P-R
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 15th, 2006 at 10:56am
from blabbermouth

According to an article in today's (April 15) edition of Louisiana's The Daily Advertiser, GUNS N' ROSES are scheduled to play at the 307 Jazz & Blues Club in Lafayette, Louisiana on May 26. Tickets for the concert are $35 and reportedly go on sale May 6, but will be sold in advance at the HONEYTRIBE show on Monday, April 17.

According to Chad Fouquier, 307 entertainment coordinator, the club booked the special performance with Axl Rose on Friday.

True GUNS N' ROSES fans out there, at this point, are probably coming down off the extreme buzz of a potential Axl Rose no-show as memories of Rose's fiascoes in Canada and other notorious mishaps come flooding back. Rose is guaranteed to perform this time, Fouquier said, according to The Daily Advertiser. The contract is strict and will be enforced.

"The way the contract is worded, it protects the show from any bad incidents," he said. "If Axl doesn't show, if he drinks, if he doesn't play for any reason, he owes us what we paid to get him here, what we paid to put on the show, plus interest."

Fouquier said Rose requested the Lafayette performance because he wants to perform in front of a small crowd (the bar holds about 250 to 300), hang out, take pictures and sign autographs.

-----------------------

NOT checked this out yet.....

......I suspect it is NOT TRUE.....BUT

I will check with my source......and ask them to confirm true/false

H-F-P-R
(((meeee!!!)))
Geek
(((meeee!!!)))
April 15th, 2006 at 10:58am
they rock you have to love em its impossible to not
Backyard Baby
Jackass
Backyard Baby
April 15th, 2006 at 10:59am
yeah baby Cool so true.
State Radio
State Radio
April 17th, 2006 at 11:01am
When does their Chinese Democracy CD come out?
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 17th, 2006 at 11:08am
__________:
When does their Chinese Democracy CD come out?

ACCORDING TO Richard Fortus......September....

....is the planned time for release

BUT.....I have not confirmed

if this is true/false with MY source.....

......will do my best to find out....

H-F-P-R
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
May 19th, 2006 at 07:53pm
From our (not so good) friends at MTV News:

Leave it to Axl Rose to save the best for last.

On Wednesday night, during the band's fourth and final warm-up show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, the much-rumored reunion of Axl with erstwhile GN'R guitarist Izzy Stradlin finally came to pass.

Izzy's appearance led many in attendance to believe that former lead guitarist Slash, who was similarly touted by insiders as a possible guest performer before the band's first New York gig on May 12, wouldn't be far behind — but no joy.

Stradlin, who quit the band mid-tour in late 1991 and has since released five albums (solo or with his short-lived group, the Ju Ju Hounds) joined GN'R for three tunes: "Think About You," "Patience" and "Night Train."

The concert, which concluded shortly after 2 a.m., also featured guest vocalist Kid Rock on "Night Train." The four sold-out shows acted as a warm-up for GN'R's European festival appearances this summer. No other North American dates have been scheduled so far.

Rose introduced Stradlin before "Think About You" — although his comments were almost immediately drowned out by screams from the audience as the guitarist strutted onstage. The two hugged before launching into the number, and one eyewitness reported seeing Stradlin's eyes welling with tears during "Patience."

Various online GN'R messageboards have been buzzing with speculation of a full-band reunion since word of Stradlin's arrival reached fans via text message. "There's going to be a reunion for sure," wrote one fan. "There's too much money involved for it not to happen. Izzy will bring the rest of the guys around, you watch."

— Chris Harris
hitching a ride to misery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hitching a ride to misery
August 12th, 2006 at 12:56pm
love guns n roses fave song would have to be november rain
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 12th, 2006 at 01:09pm
!nsomn!ac punk:
I Think their music is great.
My mate is so stupid she won't listen to them because their video's are boring Rolling Eyes

BORING!!!??? Not in the slightest, not november rain
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 01:34pm
I like Guns N Roses. I love the songs Sweet Child 'O Mine and November Rain. They're so melodic. Smile
Fox
Fox
August 12th, 2006 at 02:22pm
Well durr. How can you not love Guns N' Roses?! The Appetite for Destruction album was one kick ass album, definetly one of the greatest of all time.

I am quite a Guns N' Roses freak...wear their shirts most of the time...until that day when I went to a friend's party...there was a band playing and they kept asking me to go over and sing GN'R songs because of my shirt.

Rawr. Stupid lazy band.
Register