April Tour 2006?

AuthorMessage
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
September 27th, 2005 at 12:57pm
i_have_billies_socks:
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
they should stop milking this album for all it's got.

take a break.
make an amazing album.
tour THAT.

A-fucking-men.

here here
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
September 27th, 2005 at 03:45pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
they need a break and stop touring

yeh seriously!!!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 27th, 2005 at 04:27pm
A. They should take a break.
B. But if they are...and they come to Canada...maybe this time they'll come to Toronto and not Barrie instead so I can go.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
September 27th, 2005 at 04:37pm
greenday121:
On greenday.com they said " we are in the midst of planning another tour in april" any one know if this tour will be in the U.S or over seas?

and yes befroe i get bitched at and told how much an idiot i am, i know this is the wrong section, but the tour section is always dead

They're planning to do the french show, that's been postponed, on April 2006 I think.. Confused
Loudleah
Loudleah
September 27th, 2005 at 04:42pm
Another Tour WTF!!!! Take A fucking Break I mean come on how can you stand like 2 years without seeing ur kiddies grow up!! As A Fan I Wish Them All The Best but Family Comes First And I Think All The Guys Should Be With Thier Loved Ones.........

Id Hate It If My Dad Went Off For That Long... I couldnt stand him To Be gone For A Week LOL

I have A Hell Of Alot OF Repect For All the lads family!!!

*bows To em all*
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
September 27th, 2005 at 06:04pm
This is getting ridiculous. How many times?!?!?!?!? Jesus christ. There isnt ANY NEED WHATSOEVER to tour American Idiot again!!!! Another branch to my argument that Green Day ARE unfortunately selling out, slowly...not letting the BBC use footage to save it for the DVD (more money). Only telling Idiot Club members about tour cancellations (more money as people join at $20 a month for news). Now this? Hmm.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 27th, 2005 at 07:18pm
if they want to tour again then just let them......
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 27th, 2005 at 07:51pm
Yeah, i think they desereve a break, my dad lives 500 miles away and I never get to see him s I know how much it sucks, and Billie Joe and Miek and Tre dont have to be gone, they choose to, i wouldnt handle that well, gotta give them credit for that.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 27th, 2005 at 07:52pm
mike_dirnt_obsessed:
This is getting ridiculous. How many times?!?!?!?!? Jesus christ. There isnt ANY NEED WHATSOEVER to tour American Idiot again!!!! Another branch to my argument that Green Day ARE unfortunately selling out, slowly...not letting the BBC use footage to save it for the DVD (more money). Only telling Idiot Club members about tour cancellations (more money as people join at $20 a month for news). Now this? Hmm.

they sold out w/ dookie, get over it, selling out is so childish, american idiot is still in the top 20 albums, tour is how you support an album, im just saying if they took a break no1 would object.
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
September 27th, 2005 at 07:54pm
They need to take a break and reconnect with their family. Let American Idiot blow over. Then they should start a new album and aim higher than American Idiot. Then bring that out. Yes, I like that plan indeed.

Cool
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
September 27th, 2005 at 07:56pm
They know what's good for them.
If they didn't want to tour again, they wouldn't do it.
I Don't Care
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 27th, 2005 at 07:56pm
Bamboozler:
They need to take a break and reconnect with their family. Let American Idiot blow over. Then they should start a new album and aim higher than American Idiot. Then bring that out. Yes, I like that plan indeed.

Cool

on driven Adrienne said American Idiot pushed them really far, i dont see how him being gone on tour could help them, but i really couldnt care less what happens to him and Adie, its not my issue but she seems to make him happy, I think all of them need to get there priorities straight, after the incident w/ the Paris show and only idiot club members getting the cancleation news(they finally updated it) money seems to be all they really care about, hopfully that was a one time thing.
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
September 27th, 2005 at 08:28pm
Tig:
A. They should take a break.
B. But if they are...and they come to Canada...maybe this time they'll come to Toronto and not Barrie instead so I can go.

if they came to Barrie, than why on my tour shirt, it says: Toronto friday,august 12
Eh
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
September 27th, 2005 at 08:30pm
Okay, big deal. They decided to extend the tour. Lots of bands do that.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 27th, 2005 at 08:48pm
ya think?
SAAM
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SAAM
September 28th, 2005 at 12:47am
It would seem best that they take a break, but come on, I don't actually believe that they wouldn't see their kids for years at a time...I mean, think about it, Billie and Adie own a record company, they wouldn't just abandon their kids like that...Thats pretty messed up...
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
September 28th, 2005 at 12:53am
[THEIdiot]:
It would seem best that they take a break, but come on, I don't actually believe that they wouldn't see their kids for years at a time...I mean, think about it, Billie and Adie own a record company, they wouldn't just abandon their kids like that...Thats pretty messed up...
that's very considerate of you
Cool
i agree completely
SAAM
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SAAM
September 28th, 2005 at 12:55am
Capri:
[THEIdiot]:
Cool
i agree completely
Thank you. Smile

I can't say I'd hate to be their kids either...Probably get to go to every concert of theirs if they wanted...Now thats what I call family.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
September 28th, 2005 at 12:58am
[THEIdiot]:
Capri:
[THEIdiot]:
Cool
i agree completely
Thank you. Smile

I can't say I'd hate to be their kids either...Probably get to go to every concert of theirs if they wanted...Now thats what I call family.
i applaud billie joe for being able to make things work for so long... dunno how he'd do it considering all this other stuff he's obliged to do
Confused
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
September 28th, 2005 at 01:02am
I think the new tour isn't gonna be in the U.S....

Green Day need to get some rest they work to hard. They also have families they miss and need to tend to. So best of luck.
Register