AuthorMessage
October
Geek
October
October 15th, 2005 at 04:11pm
This reminds me of what Billie Joe said in the trailer for "Bullet in a Bible"
"Touring can be a cure-all for your problems"
Or something like that.
I dunno, just thought of throwin' that into the blender for good taste.
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:44pm
[quote="another_girl_called_kill"]the paris gig rescheduled for around april time. word has it they will do not do just one small gig but in of their AI tour in Europe somewhere (apparently London). they at least have to do the Paris gig and cant just cancel it and never turn up to do it at any rescheduled time.[/quot
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:46pm
wow you messed up the quote
betterthankyourluckystar*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:20pm
I was thinking they should have a break but wait...If there's problems at home and they want to get out of here, they just have to make tours. In fact, I would like another tour! But I'm thinking of poor Adrienne. If Billie Joe is making another tour this year she would be alone with the kids...

God...Thats a long period of time...

I was wondering if they were making a new album...cause lots of people told me they are going to have a new one who will be released in June 2006...So they have to stop touring one day no?
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
October 24th, 2005 at 06:00pm
i_have_billies_socks:
i feel stupid to think this....but don't you think they should take a break and stay HOME? they all have kidlets and billie and mike have women they need to tend to.....

lol Adrienne will be there don't you worry lmao!
She won't let him slip out of her hands in a hurry! Razz
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
October 24th, 2005 at 06:09pm
betterthankyourluckystar*:
I was thinking they should have a break but wait...If there's problems at home and they want to get out of here, they just have to make tours. In fact, I would like another tour! But I'm thinking of poor Adrienne. If Billie Joe is making another tour this year she would be alone with the kids...

I was wondering if they were making a new album...cause lots of people told me they are going to have a new one who will be released in June 2006...So they have to stop touring one day no?

Adrienne isn't alone with the kids- they go with her, or she goes along with Billie Joe on tour while her parents or Billie's mom look after them for a while, and then she goes back.
And i also think it has nothing to do with us, they love their job and love touring if they were considering it; they would have sorted it out with their families firstly, cause they must know it ain't fair on them and if they have their blessing- then off they go.
Adrienne is used to it by now, in Kerrang Billie Joe said; "It's hard holding a family together in this business, but luckily my wife understands it all."
To me- that conveys it all. Adrienne would say something if it bothered her that much.
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
October 24th, 2005 at 11:00pm
*Sarah*:

Adrienne isn't alone with the kids- they go with her, or she goes along with Billie Joe on tour while her parents or Billie's mom look after them for a while, and then she goes back.
And i also think it has nothing to do with us, they love their job and love touring if they were considering it; they would have sorted it out with their families firstly, cause they must know it ain't fair on them and if they have their blessing- then off they go.
Adrienne is used to it by now, in Kerrang Billie Joe said; "It's hard holding a family together in this business, but luckily my wife understands it all."
To me- that conveys it all. Adrienne would say something if it bothered her that much.

yeah that's true, but it's sure it's hard for adie and the kids (also billie!).
but they are used to it.
and seriously she would say something if it bothered her that much.
missbilliejoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
missbilliejoe
October 25th, 2005 at 12:29pm
i would like to see them again on tour...even though i do agree they need a break. plus a new cd would be cool. :]
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
October 25th, 2005 at 06:20pm
I've never seen them live before, and hell- i would love too.
But i want them all healthy also, but if Billie, Tre' & Mike decide to do it, it's their choice not ours.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
October 25th, 2005 at 06:53pm
*Sarah*:
But i want them all healthy also, but if Billie, Tre' & Mike decide to do it, it's their choice not ours.

You're right...I want them healthy too! But it's their choice to do this tour or no. And even if they stop touring...I'll never stop loving them and listen to their music!!!!

But if this tour is having place, I'M GOING BACK TO SEE THEM!!!!
missbilliejoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
missbilliejoe
October 26th, 2005 at 04:57pm
*Sarah*:

You're right...I want them healthy too! But it's their choice to do this tour or no. And even if they stop touring...I'll never stop loving them and listen to their music!!!!

amennn! :]
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
October 26th, 2005 at 08:37pm
*Sarah*:

agreed Wink

--> you were at sept.4th show?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Shocked
i was there!!!!! that fucking rock!!!
Cool
Rochelle_x<3
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rochelle_x<3
October 26th, 2005 at 08:41pm
im sure they said they were touring in the uk again
but thats what i heard
dont know if its true
x
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
October 26th, 2005 at 09:01pm
i didn't hear that but i don't live in the uk so...
it could be right
Register