School Shootings

AuthorMessage
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
October 18th, 2005 at 08:27pm
yeah, nick...like our uhhh...massive debate...(see thread "iraq war"Wink i miss that thread...id go back and reread it, but i think it would ruin the memory of it...good times...sorta
when it comes down to it, propaganda is easier, because we dont have to explain. what we repeat again and again sounds good enough that a lot of people accept it as a valid answer, regardless of the factual backing we may or may not have.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 18th, 2005 at 11:35pm
that is true that hating bush is a trend now.. its the "cool" thing. i used to not hate him (was indifferent to the whole situation) but i guess i got sucked into the trend by all my friends/teachers/media and whatnot.

and now im not even sure i hate him.

im maintaining the indifferent status =D
Kitti
Kitti
October 19th, 2005 at 03:34pm
dont get me wrong, i hate bush. a lot. but i have reasons. again, see thread "iraq war" because its a lot of typing...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 19th, 2005 at 04:39pm
bleeding baby doll:
FateATwisted5-25-77:
Share your views on Columbine and other school shootings here.
we are learning about gun crime in english, and we have been watching bowling for columbine.. i have a bunch of notes and stuff in my english book on what i think, and my homework is to write a letter to george bush. i'll post some of that stuff on here when i can be bothered to.

lmfao
what a shitty class!
"here students, today we'll be watching a fat guy shove propaganda down your throat, and for homework you can regorgitate that bull shit to the president, because he reads hate mail!"
Gillian
King For A Couple Of Days
Gillian
October 20th, 2005 at 07:51pm
What about other shootings, such as Dunblane?
That was, like, WOAAH big.
-goes to find more info-
Quit Reading My Name
Jackass
Quit Reading My Name
October 21st, 2005 at 07:15am
My friend saw a guy being stabbed so her parents called the police, who did nothing about it.
Kitti
Kitti
October 21st, 2005 at 12:08pm
when a friend of mine was five and her sister was 3 or 4 they saw a guy get shot.
that being said, theyre two well adjusted individuals.
stupid inner-city rochester.
[IVK]KillHannahrocks[BGTA
Geek
[IVK]KillHannahrocks[BGTA
January 1st, 2006 at 08:33pm
people who died at coulimbine were killed because of their belife(sp?) in god i wish it never happend i read a book called rachels tears it was about he girl named rachel who was shot and killed because she loved god
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:52pm
In english a while ago we were debating about school uniforms (this is relevant, I swear).
And my friend made her point about the columbine shootings, and about how the two guys only shot the 'athletic types' wearing white baseball caps and stuff.

So it stands to reason that there were a lot of contributing things about it, not just music and stuff that everyone seemed to blame at first
RunningAwayFromPain
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RunningAwayFromPain
January 4th, 2006 at 12:51am
its terrify, think about it could happen to anyone of us, anyone of our friends could be the ones who end up dead, i just cant imagine going back to a school where your best friend was shot and killed by a kid who if maybe you would have just given him the time of day wouldve changed his mind. makes me think about how we treat people and how much of an effect you have on people that you dont even know about
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
January 5th, 2006 at 09:28am
good thing estonia is rather quiet concidering schools lol...we have school violance, well, some ppl have lolVery Happy but this stuff doesn't usually happen.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
January 6th, 2006 at 06:31am
when i saw Bowling for Columbine I was like....WTF? I mean, that law about having arms at home is totally stupid...Didn't they even think for a moment what could happen ? And could happen again....
and I really like Micheal Moore...well, maybe he's a little weird but I like his films...I heard about that before, but not much...
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
January 7th, 2006 at 03:56am
I was trying to find some stuff out about the Columbine shooting before I posted anything.. but these people are just stupid , they blame "goths", "satanism", "paganism" and "wicca" for it, and they say that if these kids had gotten beat up at home more often, none of this would have happened, and they think the school teachers should have threatened Eric Harris and Dylan Kelbold.. another possibility is that Eric and Dylan were gay, the information backing this theory up: "School 'jocks' repeatedly harassed Harris and Klebold, calling them 'faggots'."... I don't know the guys' resons.. but I don't think getting spanked would have helped the situation much... and I get called a lesbian by people who don't like me, all the time, that doesn't mean it's true.
TresFine
TresFine
January 9th, 2006 at 05:58pm
its all pretty scarey how someone can walk up to a school and shoot.where tons of kids get innocetly shot at.what happen in Columbine was awful.the girl that got asked if she believes in god then the guy shot her.was just awful.that poor girl
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 9th, 2006 at 06:23pm
Terminal Preppie:
I was trying to find some stuff out about the Columbine shooting before I posted anything.. but these people are just stupid , they blame "goths", "satanism", "paganism" and "wicca" for it, and they say that if these kids had gotten beat up at home more often, none of this would have happened, and they think the school teachers should have threatened Eric Harris and Dylan Kelbold.. another possibility is that Eric and Dylan were gay, the information backing this theory up: "School 'jocks' repeatedly harassed Harris and Klebold, calling them 'faggots'."... I don't know the guys' resons.. but I don't think getting spanked would have helped the situation much... and I get called a lesbian by people who don't like me, all the time, that doesn't mean it's true.

O____________________________________________o
TresFine
TresFine
January 9th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Terminal Preppie:

O____________________________________________o

yeah they are
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 03:42pm
Dude, people wonder why school shooting happen…it’s because the kids who commit them are oppressed and shunned and made fun of constantly day after day. It only takes a matter of time before they snap and take out there anger on people……. I think Marilyn Manson was asked what he would say to the Kids who committed the Columbine shootings and he said that he wouldn’t ask them anything, He’d listen to them because no one would
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
January 15th, 2006 at 11:06pm
Of course it's scary to think that something like that can happen in your own town, but I've already been unfortunate enough to have that happen to me. That's because the Columbine shootings happened in my town in Jefferson County Colorado. I was just a kid but...It was so freaking emotional that day, I can't even tell u...but it makes things so much more real for u when u're that close to the things that happen. Since then I've moved away, but it still scares me everyday that it can happen again. It's messed up that kids resort to killing people becuz of the way they're treated. Here in my new school, there was a kid who was always bullied worse than anything I'd ever seen. I hated that he was treated the way he was, and when I tried 2 befriend him, and tried 2 talk 2 him, he said "one of these days I'm going 2 bring a gun 2 school and just shoot the f'ing place up" Yea, well I didn't react to that well, becuz of what i'd already been thru, it scared the living piss out of me. But anywho...it's realli real and scary for me, becuz it just hits so close 2 home.
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
January 16th, 2006 at 04:26am
the reason why strange people do shootings at school is because they have such a nice target. i mean there are a thousand kids on campus. it makes their job so much easier. it's pathetic actually..
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 16th, 2006 at 09:41am
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*:
Of course it's scary to think that something like that can happen in your own town, but I've already been unfortunate enough to have that happen to me. That's because the Columbine shootings happened in my town in Jefferson County Colorado. I was just a kid but...It was so freaking emotional that day, I can't even tell u...but it makes things so much more real for u when u're that close to the things that happen. Since then I've moved away, but it still scares me everyday that it can happen again. It's messed up that kids resort to killing people becuz of the way they're treated. Here in my new school, there was a kid who was always bullied worse than anything I'd ever seen. I hated that he was treated the way he was, and when I tried 2 befriend him, and tried 2 talk 2 him, he said "one of these days I'm going 2 bring a gun 2 school and just shoot the f'ing place up" Yea, well I didn't react to that well, becuz of what i'd already been thru, it scared the living piss out of me. But anywho...it's realli real and scary for me, becuz it just hits so close 2 home.
Well..you COULD be known for suicidal and just kick the crap out of the bullie. I mean, you're trying to prevent something which is irreversible. If you ask me, just give the bully a warning and if he doesn't stop, beat the living crap out of him. The tortured kid will know you won't take any shit even if it's not you.
Register