they make the best friends!
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 3rd, 2005 at 11:40am
GuitarGirl93:
gays are awesome!

There's........an UNFAIR.......generalisation for ya!!!

H-F-P-R
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 3rd, 2005 at 11:43am
GuitarGirl93:
gays are awesome!

Actually, that is a form of homophobia... just not looked at it because it's a good generalisation.
Not all gay men are awesome, and not all lesbians are awesome, either. Some homosexuals are complete assholes, and some are annoying- just like everybody else.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 3rd, 2005 at 12:47pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
GuitarGirl93:
gays are awesome!

Actually, that is a form of homophobia... just not looked at it because it's a good generalisation.
Not all gay men are awesome, and not all lesbians are awesome, either. Some homosexuals are complete assholes, and some are annoying- just like everybody else.

Yeah, but you gotta admit that, in the main, gays are pretty god damned awesome!
Marty
Geek
Marty
October 3rd, 2005 at 02:02pm
Maybe people says that is evil because church is against the gays!
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 3rd, 2005 at 02:25pm
ddd4:
Maybe people says that is evil because church is against the gays!

People say it's evil because there are verses in the Bible that say it's evil.:
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13.
"Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Romans 1:32.
Most commonly used arguement against that: Times have changed. Back in the days the Bible was written, women were around to have children. In Leviticus, it also says wearing two articles of clothing made of a different fabric is an abomination.
That, and, people are afraid. People are afraid of something that is unnatural to them, and to a lot of people, homosexuality is completely natural, but they don't think it's common, therefore, they are afraid of it. One of my favorite Billie qoutes is when he was saying that he believed everyone was born bisexual, and it was just a matter of how you were raised and who you grew up around.
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
October 3rd, 2005 at 04:27pm
i don't find being gay wrong.though quite alot of people are narrow minded about it and think it's wrong to find someone to fancy the same sex as them.
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
October 3rd, 2005 at 05:18pm
I really dont see how a lil thing like falling for the same-sex can bring up such a huge argument! I mean, yea its "normal" to fall for a person from the oposite sex but you have to think their had to of been gays and lesbians back in the old days too. Its not like this is the first generation its happened to. I think parents are narrow-minded bout it so they pass that along to their children just like rascism. I know when I told my mom I was bi she just dropped the subject. Being gay/lesbian/bi is all natural, its not that big of a conflict for someone to fall for the same sex, not like its going to hurt anyone directly.
Sweet Taboo.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sweet Taboo.
October 3rd, 2005 at 05:25pm
Did you know, it's scientifically proven that rabbits and dogs can be gay? Very Happy
I don't think there is anything wrong with it, being bisexual myself. I disagree with Bush's views on gay marriage.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 3rd, 2005 at 09:22pm
Kerrangutan:
Did you know, it's scientifically proven that rabbits and dogs can be gay? Very Happy
I don't think there is anything wrong with it, being bisexual myself. I disagree with Bush's views on gay marriage.
#1, you never showed a source, I find you completely unreliable
#2 everyone here says they're bi, I don't believe that either
#3 God's veiws on marrige, he made it, he said it's only for men and women, even if you don't believe in God respect that it's a religious thing and therefore not for anyone but that religion to decide
it's like saying it's unfair that Jews get Bar Mits Fas (excuse the bad spelling) and Christians don't, it's their religion, leave them alone
Your Mom.
Geek
Your Mom.
October 3rd, 2005 at 10:12pm
but aren't bar/bat mitzvahs a 'coming of age' thing for jews?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 4th, 2005 at 10:24am
I have gay people in my family and alot of my friends are gay, i see nothing wrong with it, however i don't believe that it is right that they can have a church wedding, because it would be like pissing on the cross, god believed marriage was a sacred agreement between man and women, and that should be respected.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
October 4th, 2005 at 12:24pm
Kerrangutan:

You know Elle (xzildjianrockerx)? She's a psychology graduate, and last year she wrote this awesome essay on the neurological basis of homosexuality. There was loads of really interesting evidence based on lab rats that was like, wow.

I'll have to get her to dig out a copy of it so I can quote it, haha Very Happy
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 4th, 2005 at 12:29pm
spill_no_sick:
Kerrangutan:
#3 God's veiws on marrige, he made it, he said it's only for men and women, even if you don't believe in God respect that it's a religious thing and therefore not for anyone but that religion to decide
it's like saying it's unfair that Jews get Bar Mits Fas (excuse the bad spelling) and Christians don't, it's their religion, leave them alone

Confused
I agree with the third point but the first two are a bit...I dunno. I suppose it's just your opinion though.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
October 4th, 2005 at 12:35pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Kerrangutan:

Confused
I agree with the third point but the first two are a bit...I dunno. I suppose it's just your opinion though.

Yeah, how can you say who's bi and who isn't. I know a hell of a lot of people on here who aren't bi, including myself. Confused
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 4th, 2005 at 03:17pm
[QUOTE="HeeeeeeereYeah you know on point 2 you said that you said EVERYBODY in here says their bi, thats not true, yes I have had bisexual thoughts but i am not a bisexual.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 4th, 2005 at 03:31pm
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
[QUOTE="HeeeeeeereYeah you know on point 2 you said that you said EVERYBODY in here says their bi, thats not true, yes I have had bisexual thoughts but i am not a bisexual.

Yeah same. I've kissed a girl and had some feelings for girls but I don't think I'm actually bi. I think I'm more...straight with bi tendancies. If that's possible?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 4th, 2005 at 03:42pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:

Yeah same. I've kissed a girl and had some feelings for girls but I don't think I'm actually bi. I think I'm more...straight with bi tendancies. If that's possible?
everyone in adolescence has the thoughts, whether they want to or not, and today's society says, "if you have the thoughts you're bi, don't listen to your parents or the fucking Christians, they will plot against you and tell you it's just a phase to keep you from being yourself" and people believe this shit because they want it so much to be true that they make it true
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 4th, 2005 at 03:56pm
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:

everyone in adolescence has the thoughts, whether they want to or not, and today's society says, "if you have the thoughts you're bi, don't listen to your parents or the fucking Christians, they will plot against you and tell you it's just a phase to keep you from being yourself" and people believe this shit because they want it so much to be true that they make it true

Yeah...Loads of my friends suddenly seem to have come out saying that they're bi...It seems to be cool or something...It was okay and first but it's started to annoy me. I've had bi thoughts since I was 9, but I'm still not sure whether I am or not, and that's 6 years...so I don't see how my friend's who were straight a week ago can suddenly decide that they're bi...It just doesn't make SENSE! Evil or Very Mad
Your Mom.
Geek
Your Mom.
October 4th, 2005 at 04:25pm
do you guys realise that you're flaming christians?

and there are a few christians here who might take offence if they read what you're saying.

i'm christian, but i think that the whole homosexual thing with the church is a piece of crap. it's not their fault, really. i have bi friends and gay friends, and it doesn't worry me.
Register