The Cure

AuthorMessage
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
November 25th, 2005 at 10:03am
Madeluxx:
I was up till one this morning watching all these Cure programs on MTV2...The Cure: MTV Icon and all that
maddeluxx u bitch lol so unfair cnt wait till 2nite bye x lol
The Strawberry Girl
King For A Couple Of Days
The Strawberry Girl
December 8th, 2005 at 07:55pm
Look what I found while looking for stuffs in the closet!

A special edition of Staring At The Sea, but there was no CD in the case thing, damnit.

A live album. Very Happy
(It's called "Entreat" if you can't read the thingy.)
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
December 11th, 2005 at 01:44pm
i like them
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
December 12th, 2005 at 06:18am
Dry Ice:
Look what I found while looking for stuffs in the closet!

A special edition of Staring At The Sea, but there was no CD in the case thing, damnit.

A live album. Very Happy
(It's called "Entreat" if you can't read the thingy.)

Wow cool!! Me and my friend were dressing up as Robert Smith couple of nights ago...it didn't quite work though....
meh
Robert rules
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
December 12th, 2005 at 11:56am
i found an old video tape. yeah. it was full of Rage-ness.

Rage being a music show.

yeah. they showed one of The Cure's videos

there's this music shop, they have TWO rows, JUST on The Cure Confused
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
December 12th, 2005 at 04:12pm
Madeluxx:
Wow cool!! Me and my friend were dressing up as Robert Smith couple of nights ago...it didn't quite work though....
meh
Robert rules

lmfao I once tried that but didn't work either.
I really want their Trilogy dvd! Maybe I'll ask that for christmas.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
December 12th, 2005 at 05:12pm
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
meh
Robert rules

I asked for their greatest hits cd and dvd pack for crimbo. *is seriously hoping she gets it*
I looked like a pretty cool female Robert Smith actually...but I used red lipbalm instead of lipstick lol...
Kenskeet
Jackass
Kenskeet

Mibba
December 12th, 2005 at 06:18pm
i LOVE The Cure!!!!!
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
December 12th, 2005 at 08:57pm
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
meh
Robert rules

I asked for their greatest hits cd and dvd pack for crimbo. *is seriously hoping she gets it*
I looked like a pretty cool female Robert Smith actually...but I used red lipbalm instead of lipstick lol...

lmfao lmfao

Hmm. Seems like there is a special edition of their new album thing and it comes with a DVD(I saw it at the mall today and it was expeeeeeeeenssssiiiiveeee!). I wonder what is in the dvd?
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
December 13th, 2005 at 11:33am
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
meh
Robert rules

lmfao lmfao

Hmm. Seems like there is a special edition of their new album thing and it comes with a DVD(I saw it at the mall today and it was expeeeeeeeenssssiiiiveeee!). I wonder what is in the dvd?

The one I saw is two CD's one of their greatest hits and one with all their greatest hits acoutstic, and the DVD is all their greatest hits but the videos and it was like 20 quid. which is about 40 dollars I guess. *shrugs* But I reall want it!!
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
December 13th, 2005 at 11:57am
the cure is cool
I made a topic on them once but that was a while ago so it was probabaly deleted
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
December 13th, 2005 at 12:40pm
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
meh
Robert rules

lmfao lmfao

The one I saw is two CD's one of their greatest hits and one with all their greatest hits acoutstic, and the DVD is all their greatest hits but the videos and it was like 20 quid. which is about 40 dollars I guess. *shrugs* But I reall want it!!

Arrghhhh lmfao
If I asked that to my parents they would be all, "WTF NO THAT'S TOO MUCH, YOU ONLY DESERVE A LUMP OF COAL AND THAT'S IT" lmfao lmfao
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
December 13th, 2005 at 03:52pm
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
meh
Robert rules

lmfao lmfao

Arrghhhh lmfao
If I asked that to my parents they would be all, "WTF NO THAT'S TOO MUCH, YOU ONLY DESERVE A LUMP OF COAL AND THAT'S IT" lmfao lmfao

lmfao
how rude...lol
I never usually get the stuff I ask for for crimbo anyways. I usually just get loasdsa sweets in my stocking with a tube of toothpaste at the bottom heh. My family are so kind Rolling Eyes
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
December 14th, 2005 at 10:42am
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Arrghhhh lmfao

lmfao
how rude...lol
I never usually get the stuff I ask for for crimbo anyways. I usually just get loadsa sweets in my stocking with a tube of toothpaste at the bottom heh. My family are so kind Rolling Eyes

lmfao lmfao
A tube of toothpaste?
*~*Hula*~*
*~*Hula*~*
December 14th, 2005 at 12:56pm
I watched their top 10 today on MTV! I think they're good in a creepy lipstick wearing kinda way. I luuurve Lullaby and I think it's called The End Of The World?. Good songs. But I swear I saw the lead singer in Sean Of The Dead.........he was an extra maybe?
The Strawberry Girl
The Strawberry Girl
December 14th, 2005 at 10:01pm
DeMeNtEd and PRETTY:
I watched their top 10 today on MTV! I think they're good in a creepy lipstick wearing kinda way. I luuurve Lullaby and I think it's called The End Of The World?. Good songs. But I swear I saw the lead singer in Sean Of The Dead.........he was an extra maybe?

Heee. Do you remember what songs they played? Very Happy
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
December 15th, 2005 at 07:51am
Dry Ice:
Madeluxx:
Dry Ice:
Arrghhhh lmfao

lmfao
how rude...lol
I never usually get the stuff I ask for for crimbo anyways. I usually just get loadsa sweets in my stocking with a tube of toothpaste at the bottom heh. My family are so kind Rolling Eyes

lmfao lmfao
A tube of toothpaste?

Yeah it's like a hint...I seriously did get a tube of toothpaste in my stockin one christmas. lol Very Happy
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
December 15th, 2005 at 08:01am
yeah i got loadsa smelly stuff i swear my mum was tryin 2 say take a hint
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
December 15th, 2005 at 08:03am
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
yeah i got loadsa smelly stuff i swear my mum was tryin 2 say take a hint